GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,610 views
I'm upset now. I ordered G27 two months ago for $225 shipped and haven't used it yet (waiting for Obutto to arrive next week)

sigh.
 
one big concern i had was the h-pattern shifter. what if the car has 7 gears? :P
 
I'm upset now. I ordered G27 two months ago for $225 shipped and haven't used it yet (waiting for Obutto to arrive next week)

sigh.

Why?? The button thing mentionned above??
Or the supposly missing functionality?

i think it's a support issue. And i think it will be fully supported with GT5.

If a car has 7 gears it's a sequential shifter in reality.
Never saw a car with 7 gears in H (reverse excluded)
 
Well I just got the playstation eye yesterday off ebay so that leaves more buttons to other features, but from what it seems like we cant map out the buttons on the g27? That is a shame. It would also be nice if there was an option to switch songs off our playlist.
 
also, i read somewhere that the g27 has a different ratio than the dfgt...
 
I'm upset now. I ordered G27 two months ago for $225 shipped and haven't used it yet (waiting for Obutto to arrive next week)

sigh.

Since your in NJ as well how long did it take for the delivery?
 
Those worried about the amount of buttons on their wheels will be happy to know that you can map a normal DS3 controller with the functions you're missing on your wheel setup and use both at the same time.

I've been doing that for a while now...

...you know, before going all out and building a functioning dashboard for your Playseat Evo/G2x setup. :D
 
Guys Can U Play With A PS3 Controller Aswell ?:)
 
Those worried about the amount of buttons on their wheels will be happy to know that you can map a normal DS3 controller with the functions you're missing on your wheel setup and use both at the same time.

I've been doing that for a while now...

...you know, before going all out and building a functioning dashboard for your Playseat Evo/G2x setup. :D

Wow thats great news but would be Tricky to press triangle to flash my lights with the DS3 while racing with the G25 :scared:
 
1st of all, you don't have to capitalize every word. 2nd, 'u' is not a word, it's a letter.

famine would have fun with him, the force of text-speak seems strong in this one!

side note, ordering my G27 and playseat a month after I get the game, gotta recouperate funds. for those of you that do own the G27, hows the shifter feel?
 
amazonmoversshakers.jpg


GT5 is on fire 👍
 
Those worried about the amount of buttons on their wheels will be happy to know that you can map a normal DS3 controller with the functions you're missing on your wheel setup and use both at the same time.

I've been doing that for a while now...

...you know, before going all out and building a functioning dashboard for your Playseat Evo/G2x setup. :D

Or...............................

final.jpg
 
it's going to be a chalenge getting all the options figured on the G25.
Might not install the horn and look left and look right.
I hope the head tracking woks well from where my PSeye is.
 
Guys, also remember DFGT has the special GT-buttons and dials (and horn, dunno if that's unique though). G25/G27 don't have that.

Will show it in a pic shortly..
 
Guys, also remember DFGT has the special GT-buttons and dials. G25/G27 don't have that.

Just because something has "gran turismo" in its name doesn't mean its better, that's just advertising. Sure it has the horn made for GT but the G27 is definitely the better wheel, but it depends on your budget. Both are equally supported, and the Force Feedback in the G27 from what I've heard is a lot better. Also, for more realistic shifting, the DFGT doesn't have an H-shifter like the G27 does.
 
Back