GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,512 views
I just got an email from amazon ...



why is it November 29 ??

Maybe it's because of what country you're in.
I'm in South Africa and We're only getting it on 26 Nov
 
Oh yes, the PRIVATE rooms!!! How long have we dreamed of those... can you imagine the GTP events already? Drooooollllll...... :p

👍 i also think that there will be racing clubs. i think if i remember correctly this has been hinted at. Hopefully there is, and the feature list is extensives- lap times, race stats, leagues etc. but if not private room 👍
 
RDK
i want to post comments

Please post something of substance or refrain from posting at all.Also Please use proper capitalization and punctuation.

Edit:Welcome to the forums.
 
Guys what do you think the chances of the clutch working on gt5?

I was really looking forward to driving the standards with clutch
 
it sucks because i just ordered the g27 and i'm about to order a 42" 1080p plasma... but gt5 doesn't come out for another 11 days!
 
Oh yes, the PRIVATE rooms!!! How long have we dreamed of those... can you imagine the GTP events already? Drooooollllll...... :p

Imagine if we could make a Privat 24h nurburging race!!! :drool:👍👍👍👍
 
It works in gt5 prologue :)

yeh it does, but was disabled in the TT demo, and wasnt working in some of the demo set ups,

I really hope it does in the full version
 
Imagine if we could make a Privat 24h nurburging race!!! :drool:👍👍👍👍

In reference to your signature, I would want a load cell brake and an adapter to fit on a real steering wheel :)
 
If you look at the track-list,the real life tracks you will notice that:
Italy has Monza
France has both M.Carlo+La Sarthe
Germany has Nurb'+Nurb'GP
Japan has Suzuka+Fuji+Tsukuba
USA has Indy+Daytona+Laguna Seca
What about UK?it's strange to me that the most important Gt-brand European market has a Zero real-life tracks!
 
Guys what do you think the chances of the clutch working on gt5?

I was really looking forward to driving the standards with clutch
It will probbly work the same way as in GT5p.
Altough I hop it will work automaticly instead of having to press triangle when start is prompted
 
it sucks because i just ordered the g27 and i'm about to order a 42" 1080p plasma... but gt5 doesn't come out for another 11 days!

I know how you feel... I just bought the Playstation Eye and I mounted it on my LCD. Now it's just staring at me... waiting to track my head movements...
 
Whats a load cell brake.

Its an electronic device that works off pressure not range of motion, thats put in place of the G25/27's brake sensor. Far more accurate and closer in function to a real car.
 
most, if not all simulation steering wheels have potentiometers for brake pedals. depending on the distance you push the pedal back, you get the amount of brake force. in real life, your brake pedal isn't a potentiometer. the amount of force you put into the pedal translates to your brakes, not how far you push the brake in.

a load cell brake measures the force you're putting into the pedal, then translates it into something your system can read :)
 
Oh yes, the PRIVATE rooms!!! How long have we dreamed of those... can you imagine the GTP events already? Drooooollllll...... :p

I'm already in midst of planning many of those, two of them involving all the 60s race cars :D
 
If you look at the track-list,the real life tracks you will notice that:
Italy has Monza
France has both M.Carlo+La Sarthe
Germany has Nurb'+Nurb'GP
Japan has Suzuka+Fuji+Tsukuba
USA has Indy+Daytona+Laguna Seca
What about UK?it's strange to me that the most important Gt-brand European market has a Zero real-life tracks!

thats is a bit odd actually. especially with all the history that goes with it as well. I would love to see brands hatch. actually just thinking about trying out my new wheel on Silverstone's maggots/becketts complex has just made me slightly moist :crazy:
 
Its an electronic device that works off pressure not range of motion, thats put in place of the G25/27's brake sensor. Far more accurate and closer in function to a real car.

he explained it better and simpler. it helps tremendously in trail braking.
 
Its an electronic device that works off pressure not range of motion, thats put in place of the G25/27's brake sensor. Far more accurate and closer in function to a real car.

Are they expensive.
 
I wonder how photomode works online. If it does.

I hope you can save online replays and then enter photomode in them...I have so many awesome ideas...
 
Back