GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,448 views
Guys I just realized that I can't wait those 11 days...This leaked stuff (videos from full GT5) are killing me totally.It destroys all "surprize" factor for me!At one side I really don't watch them, at other I cannot resist (since we all want news).Now it's getting even more painful to wait because I know the release date, car list and track list.I swear - I'd better not know anything, but release date.IMO.
 
gran-turismo-4-20041207032812777.jpg

gran-turismo-4-20041207032819480.jpg

gran-turismo-4-20040930104346586.jpg

gran-turismo-4-20040925020138536.jpg


Just feeling a bit nostalgic/very excited about photo mode :drool:
 
It will probbly work the same way as in GT5p.
Altough I hop it will work automaticly instead of having to press triangle when start is prompted

yeh because otherwise we will be loosing another button for no real reason, I would much rather use triangle as windscreen wipers or something.
 
http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/571/571546/gran-turismo-4-20041207032812777.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/571/571546/gran-turismo-4-20041207032819480.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/mage/article/552/552676/gran-turismo-4-20040930104346586.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/551/551168/gran-turismo-4-20040925020138536.jpg[/IMG

Just feeling a bit nostalgic/very excited about photo mode :drool:[/QUOTE]

Please dont post any pic's about 1/4 :(:(:(
 
If you selected 5-day supersaver delivery.................

Choose release day delivery.(If available)

I choosed 1 day shiping and it should be shipped to USA then to my country ...

Anyone got the same email??
 
"They say he can drive the Ring with his eyes closed"
"They say you cannot get a slipstream when he is in front"
"They say his windshield wipers are mind controlled"


Look out for me on the Ring at night in the rain, sneaking up on you with lights and wipers off.....
What was that? , a bird? , a plane? , No, it's SuperStig! :cool:
 
"They say he can drive the Ring with his eyes closed"
"They say you cannot get a slipstream when he is in front"
"They say his windshield wipers are mind controlled"


Look out for me on the Ring at night in the rain, sneaking up on you with lights and wipers off.....
What was that? , a bird? , a plane? , No, it's SuperStig! :cool:

lol
 
yeh because otherwise we will be loosing another button for no real reason, I would much rather use triangle as windscreen wipers or something.

I don't think you'll loose a button for that.
when in synchro, triangle is the reverse, when you use the clutch (thus the H-gearstick) you can just put the stick into reverse so you'll have the triangle to spare (like GT5p ;))
 
It will probbly work the same way as in GT5p.
Altough I hop it will work automaticly instead of having to press triangle when start is prompted

But then, what about people with like DFGT's? they don't have a clutch and what if they want to do manuals?
 
If you look at the track-list,the real life tracks you will notice that:
Italy has Monza
France has both M.Carlo+La Sarthe
Germany has Nurb'+Nurb'GP
Japan has Suzuka+Fuji+Tsukuba
USA has Indy+Daytona+Laguna Seca
What about UK?it's strange to me that the most important Gt-brand European market has a Zero real-life tracks!

The uk does have one, the top gear test track. That is the same as Italy a country equally as automativily important.
 
I don't think you'll loose a button for that.
when in synchro, triangle is the reverse, when you use the clutch (thus the H-gearstick) you can just put the stick into reverse so you'll have the triangle to spare (like GT5p ;))

i'm confused, my reverse isn't working on my G25? :nervous: is it just some cars or should it work on every car? :nervous:
 
so has anybody had confirmation e-mails yet? from their retailer?

I ordered it from Game and I got an e-mail to tell me when it was delayed, but I haven't had anything to confirm when it will be sent yet.
 
Sadly, from what I saw in a GT5 setup video, there is no specific set for the G25/G27.
Of course we'll be able to choose other wheels in the menu, I just hope I'll be able to set the red buttons as I want...
 
Sadly, from what I saw in a GT5 setup video, there is no specific set for the G25/G27.
Of course we'll be able to choose other wheels in the menu, I just hope I'll be able to set the red buttons as I want...

You can in prologue, I would assume it is the same for GT5, including the clutch option.
 
i'm confused, my reverse isn't working on my G25? :nervous: is it just some cars or should it work on every car? :nervous:

I have a G25 aswel and in GT5p on every car the reverse works.

push down on the stick and put in R (behind 6).
It should work
 
You can in prologue, I would assume it is the same for GT5, including the clutch option.

I have the Prologue and there is no way you can setup the 6 little red buttons placed on the wheel.
 
I have the Prologue and there is no way you can setup the 6 little red buttons placed on the wheel.

Oh yeah, the G27 has 6 as opposed to the 2 on G25, yeah, hopefully you can do that, sorry I have a G25.
 
Eiger Nordwand and Fuji are the only tracks I enjoy in GT5P. High Speed Ring isn't fun, I've been racing that track for over 10 years.
 
so has anybody had confirmation e-mails yet? from their retailer?

I ordered it from Game and I got an e-mail to tell me when it was delayed, but I haven't had anything to confirm when it will be sent yet.
Amazon sent theirs about an hour ago. Change from 31DEC to 24NOV release day delivery. UPS gets here around 1p. Baby's goin down for a nap then. Whoo hoo!
 
But then, what about people with like DFGT's? they don't have a clutch and what if they want to do manuals?

eehhhr.... let me come back to you n that one:odd:
 
The uk does have one, the top gear test track. That is the same as Italy a country equally as automativily important.
I didn't count it because it is a test track not a racing one!
 
so has anybody had confirmation e-mails yet? from their retailer?

I ordered it from Game and I got an e-mail to tell me when it was delayed, but I haven't had anything to confirm when it will be sent yet.

Actually yes, I did have one from play.com, saying they aim for delivery on launch day!

:)
 
Amazon sent theirs about an hour ago. Change from 31DEC to 24NOV release day delivery. UPS gets here around 1p. Baby's goin down for a nap then. Whoo hoo!

I haven't got my confirmation from amazon yet. I friend of mine who lives really near me ordered black ops with the same release day delivery option as me and he got it by 7am on the release day. I'm optimistic.
 
i'm confused, my reverse isn't working on my G25? :nervous: is it just some cars or should it work on every car? :nervous:

sounds like your reverse is busted, happened to mine too, it seems to be a common problem with g25's :guilty:
 
Back