GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,421 views
Eiger Nordwand and Fuji are the only tracks I enjoy in GT5P. High Speed Ring isn't fun, I've been racing that track for over 10 years.

It is a shame that there is no citta di aria in gt5 ... my favorite track :/

but hey course creator maybe will be better overall :)
 
got amazon email :)
"Gran Turismo 5"
Previous estimated arrival date: December 31 2010
New estimated arrival date: November 24 2010
 
No, i was thinking doing that Mod sound realy good

it is very well explained too, I want to do this before the 24th 👍

But I was think that there might have gone something wrong with it and therefore your reverse was not working.
 
I just ordered a g27 from the Logitech website. My bank has already been charged the amount for the wheel however when I check my order on the website it says that the order has been cancelled by the system. Anyone else have this problem using the promo code that was posted today?
 
I hope someone writes a book on the GT5 creation process with all the details about the delays. I love to get the real behind the scenes reasons for them all alongside the speculation for each. I'd love to read that book.
 
Hello Czech friends!

Please check the credits to see if Spa, Motegi and Infineon show up there.

If they are unlockable they would be in the game credits.

Our last hope in the track department.
 
that's weird. i ordered mine several hours ago and it seems fine. when was it "cancelled"?
 
Hello Czech friends!

Please check the credits to see if Spa, Motegi and Infineon show up there.

If they are unlockable they would be in the game credits.

Our last hope in the track department.

Tekken90 said that there was no track info in the credits of the manual.
 
I hope someone writes a book on the GT5 creation process with all the details about the delays. I love to get the real behind the scenes reasons for them all alongside the speculation for each. I'd love to read that book.

Hell I just want to see all the processes of each stage of the game. How from start to finish thing A and thing B were acomplished.
 
It would definitely be awesome to see a documentary of the entire process.
 
I hope someone writes a book on the GT5 creation process with all the details about the delays. I love to get the real behind the scenes reasons for them all alongside the speculation for each. I'd love to read that book.
I think the Illuminati is behind all of this. They wanted to delay the game until December 2012 and have the lizard people from Planet X hand deliver copies of the Signature edition(sorry I forgot to take my medications).
 
I would really like to see the track creation process, considering so far the team has only used photography and GPS data.
 
that's weird. i ordered mine several hours ago and it seems fine. when was it "cancelled"?

If you are talking about the g27 it seems to have been canceled about an hour ago when I checked because I didn't get a confirmation email. Its weird though because my account has been charged. Maybe I'll call Logitec to see whats going on. If you weren't talking about the G27 I apologize.
 
I want to know if one could create a 10km long straight away. Great for top speed tests.
 
so has anybody had confirmation e-mails yet? from their retailer?

I ordered it from Game and I got an e-mail to tell me when it was delayed, but I haven't had anything to confirm when it will be sent yet.

Amazon sent me a beautiful message about how they'd get my CE to me by the 24th.

Hello,

We have received new release date information related to the order you placed on July 24 2010 (Order# ***-*******-*******). The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date:

"Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition"
Previous estimated arrival date: December 31 2010
New estimated arrival date: November 24 2010
 
If you are talking about the g27 it seems to have been canceled about an hour ago when I checked because I didn't get a confirmation email. Its weird though because my account has been charged. Maybe I'll call Logitec to see whats going on. If you weren't talking about the G27 I apologize.

we're on the same page :) i ordered the g27 similarly, just about 3-4 hours ago. my card has been charged and the order confirmation page still reads "Order in process"
 
I haven't got my confirmation from amazon yet. I friend of mine who lives really near me ordered black ops with the same release day delivery option as me and he got it by 7am on the release day. I'm optimistic.

I see amazon has a new delivery option, one that specifically states you'll get it on release day.

As for that video from Tekken90, something's not right, either that isn't the final release version he's got or there isn't any damage in Arcade mode.

He also say's there is no option to enable/disable damage which makes me think it isn't the final version of the game.
 
Anyone heard any news on any mobile apps for GT5. Since you can manage your driver from a mobile device, an app would be perfect.
 
we're on the same page :) i ordered the g27 similarly, just about 3-4 hours ago. my card has been charged and the order confirmation page still reads "Order in process"

my I'm going to call and see if I can get anyone on the phone. If so Ill let you know.
 
That sounds/looks nice, I like at the end the tires got so hot from the burnouts that they were smoking in 3rd gear without much effort, yay tire damage is back :D, I mean I know we've known this for a while, I just like how it came out.
 
I love all the elevation changes in that course. You can definitely tell that people are going to be able to put together some amazing courses in that thing. It doesn't look anywhere near as limited as some feared.

Completely agree. Also the ability to greatly change the width of the track in individual sections is quite interesting.
 
Back