GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,382 views
This isn't the right forum for wheel questions.

However, you need to push the shifter directly down, towards the floor and then hold it there while going into where sixth would be. It should latch down and the gear shift should seem shorter.
 
you guys need to stop getting mad at game store employees. If I didn't care about GT, you're damn right I wouldn't know that it's been dated for Nov 24.

If I were that girl, I'd have told you 'I do not know if there will be a midnight release. Until my manager tells me there will be one, I do not know. Try again in a week maybe"
 
My gamestop knew about gt5 for nov. 24th. On a side note I actually dont want any damage really in the game, I enjoy replays of nice cars and nothing is nice if a bumper is sagging off the car when you hit a turn perfect. Its like watching top gear with damaged cars, just not my thing.

This is a racing game though not a TV Show. The damage to a car actually tells a story about the race it's had, gives the thing soul. Embrace it.
 
reverse on the G27 is like reverse on a Honda S2000 then. Cool.
 
I don't know about changing it to a different gamestop, I know that if you pre ordered it from the store it'll go to that store, as far as what you need, here in the US they just told me to bring my ID (drivers license) no receipt was needed, since they have the info that's on your drivers license in the computer.

Okay thanks. 👍 That's what the woman said to me at the store too. I guess it just makes it easier having the receipt.
 
This is a racing game though not a TV Show. The damage to a car actually tells a story about the race it's had, gives the thing soul. Embrace it.

Pay ÂŁ1 (if you've watched Top Gear, you'll know what I mean :sly:)
 
This isn't the right forum for wheel questions.

However, you need to push the shifter directly down, towards the floor and then hold it there while going into where sixth would be. It should latch down and the gear shift should seem shorter.

thank you so much...I thought my shifter was broken. Didn't realize what people meant when they said push down on the shifter. :dunce:
 
From Tekken him self
I said only that all my videos are from ARCADE MODE and there is no physics settings! (maybe only for now?) Now i'm playing Career mode to unlock more stuff!
Guy's,please,stop complaining and wait until 24/11/2010:)
 
I do that and its still just going into 6th. Is this a problem with the shifter or am I still missing something here??
Make sure you are fully stopped and push the clutch all the way in, if your not using the clutch then skip that last part :).

It should be going in if you still can't get it there must be a problem with it.. Try another game and see what happens.

Also La Sarthe 👍

All the best
Maz

Killer.


Oh my god I am in love with that, I want to do that right NOW!!! :)
 
I'm well aware of "The Customer is Always right", but honestly I think its a load of BS especially when there are idiots where it doesn't even apply but they'll take advantage of that just for the hell of it.

This is true in my experience, more than most. I work in a betting shop, and almost invariably the customer is always wrong. A lack of intelligence, lack of understanding of the rules and desperation of losing money means that they will argue the toss when they know they are wrong themselves, but will not stop them from arguing....
 
From Tekken him self

Guy's,please,stop complaining and wait until 24/11/2010:)

👍

Seriously 11 days will everybody just quit the panicking and chill.
 
I quite like the snow video but the only thing, just a tiny thing that caught my eye was the snow outside the passenger window seems to be just steadily falling straight down when he's speeding down a straight. Looks weird :boggled: but other than that I can live with the slightly wonky rollover and stuff. Looks like fun! Do wish they would have brought back the option of qualifying before a race though. I REALLY miss that. I'm so sick of starting every race in the back of the pack.
 
From Tekken him self

Guy's,please,stop complaining and wait until 24/11/2010:)

Yeah i know right? People should feel lucky they are seeing anything right now, we wouldn't know of about 20 things if it wasn't for him, those are like the kids that complain about not getting what they wanted for xmas, ungrateful people..
 
I quite like the snow video but the only thing, just a tiny thing that caught my eye was the snow outside the passenger window seems to be just steadily falling straight down when he's speeding down a straight. Looks weird :boggled: but other than that I can live with the slightly wonky rollover and stuff. Looks like fun! Do wish they would have brought back the option of qualifying before a race though. I REALLY miss that. I'm so sick of starting every race in the back of the pack.

We are just seeing arcade mode at the minute. Maybe in GT mode we will still have qualifying.
 
Does anyone know why that Citroen GT has gears?

The real one has a V8 engine with a normal gearbox. I think prologue spec III also updated to that spec. Not sure.
 
Does anyone know why that Citroen GT has gears?

The one in prologue has an electric hydrogen fuel cell engine if I remember correctly. This one is the version they made, has a V8 if I think.
 
Would have been nice if tekken also had shown what we can do with that so created track ?

He saves it, yes. And then ?

How many cars can we use on this track ? Just one ?

Can we share it ?

Can we race it online ?

Are there pits also ?
 
Does anyone know why that Citroen GT has gears?

That one is the Road car so it actually has a engine with Gears. The one in prologue was the Concept with the electric motor.
 
SS7 is the perfect place to establish world speed records. I can´t wait to put the Veyron there at 407 km/h, like in Top Gear.
 
Back