GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,338 views
SSR7 Rain vid:

He is on Standard Physics right ? We can also see the "rubberband effect" clearly it seems.
 
Has anyone confirmed the controls yet? Is it X - gas O - brake? Or R2 - gas, L2 - Brake?
 
That in car view reminds me of trying to pass lorries in heavy rain on the motorway, scary as hell !!!!

Controls seem to be as Prologue, totally user defineable :)
 
So SS7 is something like the Wangon?
 
Has anyone confirmed the controls yet? Is it X - gas O - brake? Or R2 - gas, L2 - Brake?

Whatever it was by default, you'd be able to change it to your own personal preference.

All the best
Maz
 
I love SSR7 already.

Edit: It's way longer than I thought it would be though. Top speed tests are going to be amazing.
 
Has anyone confirmed the controls yet? Is it X - gas O - brake? Or R2 - gas, L2 - Brake?

They are fully customisable. default will be x-accelerate, o-brake.
 
Has anyone confirmed the controls yet? Is it X - gas O - brake? Or R2 - gas, L2 - Brake?

It's whatever you want it to be, you can remap the controls to whatever you like.
 
Has anyone confirmed the controls yet? Is it X - gas O - brake? Or R2 - gas, L2 - Brake?

Gran turismo have usualy right analog stick to gas and brake...

Edit: But yes, as people say, they are customisable..
 
I really hope there is qualifying for online races.
 
Who need Las Vegas when you can use each side of SSR7 :lol:
 
Would have been nice if tekken also had shown what we can do with that so created track ?

He saves it, yes. And then ?

How many cars can we use on this track ? Just one ?

Can we share it ?

Can we race it online ?

Are there pits also ?

Good question on how many cars can use the Course Maker track...I think they would be classed as Rally tracks, so they can have 4 (saw this in a video Tekken90 put up). If its just 4, we will have to wait and see.

I guess the online part of GT cannot be accessed yet...I'm sure I read somewhere you can share course maker tracks online and if you can share them, then you should be able to race them, otherwise what is the point of having them for just one person to drive on?! :)
 
I must say I am very impressed woth SSR7, looks so damned stunning.
 
Good question on how many cars can use the Course Maker track...I think they would be classed as Rally tracks, so they can have 4 (saw this in a video Tekken90 put up). If its just 4, we will have to wait and see.

I guess the online part of GT cannot be accessed yet...I'm sure I read somewhere you can share course maker tracks online and if you can share them, then you should be able to race them, otherwise what is the point of having them for just one person to drive on?! :)

Well, that is the question. I hope its not just for single car Time-trials...


gt6 is going to be awesome!

Release date yet ?
 
even the NASCAR damage seems ..... very bad to me ...

I think GT6 will be the real complete GT experience on PS3 !

As for the new features like rollovers an damage !



If you want real CG car damage go watch a movie...... !
 
Gran Turismo 5 is going to be so amazing. I have no words to describe it.

That SS7 makes triple the times of amazingment.
 
I just wish someone would add damage that kills your driver in a 60mph crash into a wall and wipes your savegame. Then listen to the same moaners saying how unfair it is.
 
I hope for your sake that they figure out it releases this year and not next year.I don't wan't to see you on the news around the 23rd for beating up a gamestop employee for not giving you your game.:)

Their sys just updates slow. I went in to GS yesterday after work at 2pm and tried to reserve a copy. I was like did you guys get the announcement about GT5, he was like yeah, its coming out in January 2011. I was like no, that's not the announcement, it comes out on the 24th. He checked his computer and it said January 2011. I was like that's okay, I will come back when you guys update. So I come back at 7pm later on after I checked GS updated website. When I went back, to preorder he had 2 other employees helping this time and they knew of the 24th release and said they just got the info that morning. I was like yeah I know. GTP informed me before a retailer could. Way to go Jordan. Anywho, I proceeded to order to find out they only had the regular version, not the CE I wanted. I will check back the week of, otherwise I will keep my Best Buy preorder. (a midnight release BB is 30mins away, GS is 2mins away from me for a midnight release)
 
I just wish someone would add damage that kills your driver in a 60mph crash into a wall and wipes your savegame. Then listen to the same moaners saying how unfair it is.

You're 100% correct,someone will always complain about something.You could give someone a stack of gold and the would cry because it was not in cash form.:dopey:
 
I just got an email from amazon ...



why is it November 29 ??

I just got my email.

Amazon
"Gran Turismo 5"
Previous estimated arrival date: December 31 2010
New estimated arrival date: November 24 2010
 
I just wish someone would add damage that kills your driver in a 60mph crash into a wall and wipes your savegame. Then listen to the same moaners saying how unfair it is.

That would be funny...... until I am about to clpck the game and I get smashed in the rear and die....:ouch:
 
Back