GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,815,973 views
No one is going to crash head on into a wall at 150MPH unless it is intentional or they're not paying attention. Anyone who is actually playing is going to slow down enough to either make the turn or make the crash less damaging. If you're so bad that you're crashing into walls at 150 then you won't be winning any races and you'll be frustrated and bored anyways

You have to tell that to this guy...



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
So are you guys implying that if a DLC came out with Infineon, Spa, Apricot Hill, etc. the people with no internet connection would be screwed?

Isn't it like that for the forza series? Thats the life with out internet.
 
If the quality surpasses GT5P that would make them premiums would it not? I haven't heard that from any reviewers but that would be excellent.

They are premium due to the fact they have EXTRA detail and interior views ,which doesn't make standards Inferior model's compared to GT5p
Try reading up or even still ,try this forum for evidence I'm sure you'll find it ;)
 
Yep, but Kazunori promised GT 5 gonna be in 1080p with 60fps... 60fps won't be either

Yes it will run at 60FPS, Kaz said the game will only not be able to hold it in extreme situations like 15 cars in front of you all kicking up water spray at the same time.
 
Haha lol funniest thing I've heard. Do you think 70% of the GT5 copies will be sold in third world countries?

lol... so 3rd world countries don't have internet??? Take a look at my location ;-)
 
Yes it will run at 60FPS, Kaz said the game will only not be able to hold it in extreme situations like 15 cars in front of you all kicking up water spray at the same time.

THX, And what about 1080p? thats more important i think...
 
So are you guys implying that if a DLC came out with Infineon, Spa, Apricot Hill, etc. the people with no internet connection would be screwed?

Given that being online is necessary for DLC, pretty much.
 
GT5 runs at,

( 1280*1080 resolution ) Upscaled to full 1080p and has 2x AA in that mode.

If you only have 720p TV, it will run at 1280*720 resolution with 4x AA.

Very few console games can even think of that resolution.
 
Yes it will run at 60FPS, Kaz said the game will only not be able to hold it in extreme situations like 15 cars in front of you all kicking up water spray at the same time.

And even in those situations it cant be THAT bad... can it?:nervous:
 
GT5 runs at,

( 1280*1080 resolution ) Upscaled to full 1080p and has 2x AA in that mode.

If you only have 720p TV, it will run at 1280*720 resolution with 4x AA.

Very few console games can even think of that resolution.

Thanks Karooo
 
lol... so 3rd world countries don't have internet??? Take a look at my location ;-)

Sigh... I don't mean every country, but I'd say most of those living in such countries do not have internet.
 
THX, And what about 1080p? thats more important i think...

I'm not sure about that. But i'm pretty sure Kaz has mentioned it will run at 1080P. He even made a little joke saying the game programmers had a hard job as they have to make the game hold 60FPS while running 1080P.
 
Sigh... I don't mean every country, but I'd say most of those living in such countries do not have internet.
But most of those people don't have PS3s either
 
They are premium due to the fact they EXTRA detail and interior views ,which doesn't make standards Inferior model's compared to GT5p
Try reading up or even still ,try this forum for evidence I'm sure you'll find it ;)

Sadly, I do read up on this forum daily and have for the last few years. Not trying to argue here but I have realistic expectations for standard car models based on all the information and screen shots we have. It does not seem likely or possible that all 800 standard cars will have fully modeled door/hood/trunk seams, grills, wheels, etc which is what they need to be comparable to GT5p regardless of interiors. If they were as good at GT5p models, why no photo travel?
 
Less PS3 owners have the internet than you think ;)

Google it.

Really? :)

040710.jpg


http://tdgresearch.com/blogs/press-.../12/sony-ps3-most-connected-game-console.aspx
 
But most of those people don't have PS3s either

GOD DAMN are you guys stupid or what!!! I won't even bother explainging this, read my posts and his posts again... lol

I never said that 70% of the people in third world countries had PS3's, hahaha.
 
Sadly, I do read up on this forum daily and have for the last few years. Not trying to argue here but I have realistic expectations for standard car models based on all the information and screen shots we have. It does not seem likely or possible that all 800 standard cars will have fully modeled door/hood/trunk seams, grills, wheels, etc which is what they need to be comparable to GT5p regardless of interiors. If they were as good at GT5p models, why no photo travel?

That's a question you would have to ask Kaz himself ,but what you are referring to is two separate issues. Your initial statement was regarding standards being just fillers not why (if true) you cant photo travel

Edit :I'm not arguing I'm stating that nobody knows the true quality until it's right there on your own screen
 
Back