GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,813,813 views
Crank up the volume, go and watch this in HD in fullscreen, and I hope you enjoy, my new GT5 fan trailer. I will only post this here once and once only so I don't annoy anyone too much, but if others like I'm happy for you to repost, try and spread the love! :p

All comments welcome :)

[YOUTUBEHD]j9Axka5IMyA[/YOUTUBEHD]

That was breathtaking! 👍:drool:

Also, what was the title of the song? if you don't mind me asking :)
 
Crank up the volume, go and watch this in HD in fullscreen, and I hope you enjoy, my new GT5 fan trailer. I will only post this here once and once only so I don't annoy anyone too much, but if others like I'm happy for you to repost, try and spread the love! :p

All comments welcome :)

[YOUTUBEHD]j9Axka5IMyA[/YOUTUBEHD]
Holy crap dude!!! I love this more than mine :lol:👍
Perfect!
 
Oh really???
What about Gilles Villeneuve? Ayrton Senna? Amongst many more hall of famers?
Yep, you're right, crashing in motorsport only happens if you wanna do it or when you're distracted...

My point is that it's not going to be happening enough to make you weary of the game if you're good enough
 
Crank up the volume, go and watch this in HD in fullscreen, and I hope you enjoy, my new GT5 fan trailer. I will only post this here once and once only so I don't annoy anyone too much, but if others like I'm happy for you to repost, try and spread the love! :p

All comments welcome :)

[YOUTUBEHD]j9Axka5IMyA[/YOUTUBEHD]


that video was EPIC!!

great work!!
 
Hello all! 9 days left!! Maybe less if the retailer is in a good mood lol.

Have we new infos on endurance races? Do we know which ones are in the game?
 
KopparDave, how about a link? Most mobile devices can't play YT HD videos. In place of the embed it says "Video unavailable".
 
KopparDave, how about a link? Most mobile devices can't play YT HD videos. In place of the embed it says "Video unavailable".

Get off that phone, boy :p

Seriously though, that is THE best Fan Made Trailer period. It is nothing like the stereotypical epic theme people are for some reason is obsessed with, great job.
 
Wow, that video was amazing! I honestly wasn't expecting something that good. I like to believe that I'm quite good at editing, but there's no way I'll ever be able to make something that good. The only thing that could have been improved was having engine sounds and stuff after the "Legend" sequence, though I guess that's kinda hard to do with only gameplay from other trailers. Huge props man, that was incredible!
 
Watch this one by Cpt Obvious...

 
Hahaha, thank you all guys, very humbling comments, the prolonged period it took to make this (nights after work and whenever there's a spare ten minutes) paid of I think, glad to see so many people here appreciate it. Just wanted to give you all something to make that wait for GT5 just that little bit more unbearable ;)

The song is Rebirth by Hadouken, it's linked on the YouTube description, as well as the BBC piece where I got the narration from, would appreciate it if you all gave love to those two sources of inspiration! :)
 
Oh really???
What about Gilles Villeneuve? Ayrton Senna? Amongst many more hall of famers?
Yep, you're right, crashing in motorsport only happens if you wanna do it or when you're distracted...

If you want to crash with other cars to win ... play with dirt2, it's awesome with that stuff!


You can even rewind so you can do it again.
 
holy crap KopparbergDave, that video is AMAZING!! Ermm.. PD should have hired you for the intro to GT5 and for any further intro they might need! I still got goosebumps!!

:eek: 👍 👍 AWESOME!!!!



Well that is the plan, hoping they'll give me the gig for GT6, lol, once my skills improve and I'm living in Japan (gonna try and live the dream!). :p
 
thanks for getting me into Hadouken. Their songs are superb.
 
It's good, but I've never been a fan of that "epic" music.

Same here. I completely despise it as I feel its been used too much.
 
Listen to "Lost" by Hadouken, my personal favourite of theres. Or Decleration of War :)

wow, Lost is phenomenal. I'll be racing to music for the Endurance races, and this will definitely be on the playlist.
 
Kaz Yamuachi
"Let me be clear on this. There is a massive amount of content in this game, I don't think there are many teams that can put as much into a game as we can."

"The launch of the game isn't a start, we are releasing the full game."

"Everything we want to put in the game is on the disc when it ships, having said that, we do have a sizable online team that will look after it once it's launched."

He doesn't really come out and say there will, for certain, be no DLC. In fact that last statement hints that their could be. It would be up to us fans to decide that, is what it sounds like to me. And those "patches" could come with more cars like GT5P. But we'll have to see.

I mean, when commenting on Bikes in the game he mentioned that they could do that if we wanted, which is a hint at DLC content. But I think it's really up to us. Kaz really wants to make his fans happy, and I'm sure a couple DLC packs here and there won't be too much of an issue.
 
Watch this one by Cpt Obvious...



both were great videos and i give mad props to both of you guys but at 2:46 on cpt obvious with the weather effects come in gives me goose bumps every time what great editing 👍👍
 
Do you have a link to this information or are you just speculating?
I don't have a link but I believe both tekken and RDK have mentioned that they couldn't yet use online features yet. You could ask them or search for it, but I'm reasonably sure. You don't have long to wait to find out. :)
 
Hahaha, thank you all guys, very humbling comments, the prolonged period it took to make this (nights after work and whenever there's a spare ten minutes) paid of I think, glad to see so many people here appreciate it. Just wanted to give you all something to make that wait for GT5 just that little bit more unbearable ;)

The song is Rebirth by Hadouken, it's linked on the YouTube description, as well as the BBC piece where I got the narration from, would appreciate it if you all gave love to those two sources of inspiration! :)

Hey great job on that video man. I look at you guys' videos and wish I had the talent and patience to put something like that together myself. Hey, at least your art is there to fill my void :)

Thanks!
 
Crank up the volume, go and watch this in HD in fullscreen, and I hope you enjoy, my new GT5 fan trailer. I will only post this here once and once only so I don't annoy anyone too much, but if others like I'm happy for you to repost, try and spread the love! :p

All comments welcome :)

[YOUTUBEHD]j9Axka5IMyA[/YOUTUBEHD]

PD, hire this guy. Seriously. I haven't watched the actual intro yet, but this should've been the intro. It makes me want to race. If I wasn't already buying the game, I'd be heading out to put in my pre-order right now.
 
Hi everyone!
I'm finally not banned!!!! Good to be able to post again. :)
 
Hi everyone!
I'm finally not banned!!!! Good to be able to post again. :)

Your first post back after being banned is an off-topic worthless post about not being banned?

Yeah, you'll last real long here.
 
Hi everyone!
I'm finally not banned!!!! Good to be able to post again. :)

Hey dude :)

Unfortunately you come back at troubled times, there is a civil war breaking out between those who like and dislike standard cars :lol:
 
Dave, check the comment please.....

Ugh!!!!!
 
Back