GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,813,260 views
Would you rather watch them strip the car apart completely, paint all the individual body panels and chassis, then reassemble the whole car?

Or would you like to see them spend a good 30 mins - 1 hour cleaning and rinsing, cleaning and rinsing?

I think that were lucky to have animations for these features at all. Remember, it's not quite real life just yet.

👍 People will just moan about anything. :indiff:
 
lol why did PD make the car service feature so cartoonish?

Man that is almost tradition by now. You would hear a lot of GT fans upset if they changed the style of GT Auto.
 
Anyone else get the impression that KY was a bit embarrassed about these limitations?

Between the lack of news, the delays to "perfect & polish the game."

I mean, he kept pushing it back & pushing it back and it still isn't even close to being a finished product. It's got half-baked features (premium models, weather, day/time) that's not available across the entire game.

What would GT5's list of features look like if they released in March?
 
I think one of the reasons why there are a great deal of different years for common cars (e.g. Civic, Celica, Camry, Carolla, etc.) is because they are so popular that when everyone gets the game, they want to drive "their car", and they are most likely to own one of those cars. Kind of increases that passion for one particular car, and the game thinking "they thought to put my car in!" sort of stuff.
 
I noticed it adjusted on Prologue, so yeah, it's a safe bet it'll adjust on GT5.

I can't believe we're 9 days away from the NA/EU release date.
 
Anyone know if racing line is generic, or if it adjusts based on the car (i.e. better brakes = brake later).

It would be silly if a Civic Del Sol had the same brake/accelerate queues as a Ferrari Enzo.

Yeah the line stays the same but the braking/acceleration points are dynamic based on the cars power and performance
 
Also now that PD has pretty much confirmed they're going to do a GT6, anyone guessing the Debut Trailer?

I'm betting: GC or TGS '11
 
Also now that PD has pretty much confirmed they're going to do a GT6, anyone guessing the Debut Trailer?

I'm betting: GC or TGS '11

No chance of anything from 2011, e3/tgs 2013 would be my guess.
 
you guys seriously talkin about gt6 when 5 isn't even out yet? lol
 
@FamilyForce5 When GameStop stores do midnight releases, they don't close the doors. 9pm is the start if the party!


Symptomatic love addict...
 
Anyone know if you can pick up a copy of GT5 at the Gamestop midnight release even if you didn't pre-order?
 
Anyone know if you can pick up a copy of GT5 at the Gamestop midnight release even if you didn't pre-order?

I am!! 23/24 12:00 AM 👍 I pre orders mine though.
 
Nevermind, I'll just pre-order anyway since it comes with some cool DLC's. You might as well too.
 
Nevermind, I'll just pre-order anyway since it comes with some cool DLC's. You might as well too.

Why don't you call them and ask them 💡
 
Nevermind, I'll just pre-order anyway since it comes with some cool DLC's. You might as well too.

Thats the way to go. I pre ordered mine a week or so before the Nov 2nd date. Now it seems like any game you pre order you get some free DLC or extra cars or whatnot. Im not complaining, just something I noticed. (quite happy to get the stealth car)

Just have to say, since the new date (24th) I could notice a huge change in the the atmoshpere of this thread. We are getting pumped!👍 Glad to see positive things said. I bought a PS3 just for this game about 2 months ago. With it a 42" Plasma HD and should be getting a full fanatec setup on this wednesday! CS pedals, GT3 RS wheel, shifters, and stand! Im ready to have some mean races with everyone on here. Only played friends on GT games, kill them everytime, so im ready for online!! I played GT2 to death and loved GT3. never played 4. So I'm excited to see what 5 has to offer. common guys! this game will be awesome.

Example. I have forza 3. since its release ive played it quite a lot. Combine hours prolly close to 65. It had 400 or so cars to start, I dont have any DLC cars and i only have 90 cars in my garage......GT5 with 1031 (something like that right?) cars.....i wont know what to do with myself!!!!!!!

Anyway lets enjoy it and have some ballsout races:gtpflag:
Will have to meet some of you online, i will be posting my PSN ID up once the game is out on these forums. Look foward to some of you showing me whats up:sly:

Heres to only 9 more days:tup:👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
 
Well I have to cancel one of my pre-orders at one Gamestop because they aren't doing a midnight release, but another one which is 5 minutes away is doing it. So I might as well just make my pre-order there.
 
Where are all the people that compare GT5's sound to a vacuum cleaner now?

I also wonder how many people are going to love how they stopped the whole bouncing off of other cars instead of attempting to take a corner... and how many are going to be haters?

the civic always sounded like a vacuum cleaner :crazy:
 
Might be old but I just noticed that turismo tuesdays are up to week 4.
 
Anyone know if you can pick up a copy of GT5 at the Gamestop midnight release even if you didn't pre-order?
I'm pretty sure you can. But I pre-ordered afew games, they text you and tell you to show up @ 10 pm to pay in full & bring any trades you may want to get rid of.
 
I think I heard something about customizing your own helmut, is this in GT5 or was that tourist trophy or something?
 
The delay is really making me cranky. 8 days feel like 8 weeks.

So close...

I hear you, it can't arrive fast enough. I feel like a kid waiting for christmas. :nervous:
 
Back