GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,810,705 views
Can anybody clear me what variation is Nurburgring type V?
 
Does anyone know if we can paint any car any color?For example could i paint my Ferrari 458 a color such as Lamborghini color Verde Mura 2CT (95)?Or will they limit you to the manufacturers paint colors?I am very interested to know this.

You can paint any car any colour,
we have seen an R8 in mclaren orange.
 
Well, it's hard to tell. Kazanouri first said that GT6 would be made earlier than GT5, but later said that GT6 would take 5 years to make.
What they need to do in GT6 is add some more of Gran Turismo's older tracks (i.e:Apricot Hill,Midfield,etc)and implement the weather and day/night effects, and to convert all standard cars to premium quickly.

My GT6 demands: Tracks: Red Rock Valley Speedway, Grindelwald, the tracks you mentioned, Bathurst(!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and maybe an idea like SSR7, but a mountain road that doesn't let you race, just cruise and appreciate the car. Cars: More Australian cars, more Ferraris, Porsche license and ALL PREMIUM.
 
QS
Is there anyone knows if cars become dirty fast during rainy races in GT5?

Its very important to maximize reality...
 
i hope gt5 will host online competitions, like weekend race,
Friday, qualifying everybody is able to join, but only the 300 fastest qualify,
Saturday, pre-final races, here there are groups of races where people that are best in their group qualify to the semifinal and by thus the final.
Sunday, raceday the 16 best drivers must race in 2 hours!

the winner will get somthing fancy snamcy
 
Im not asking for washing. Just looking for real real racing experience.

I know mate, just kidding. Hope it gets as realistic as we all expect. Same with physics and damage.
 
5177225567_6d72c8a6d2.jpg


old?
 
i guess someone just likes washing his cars :)

I like the idea of washing cars. I think that we will all find a few cars we will "cherish" in our GT5 experience... like our first car, or some pivotal cars in your life or pivotal cars in motorsports, and every time we want to take them out, even for a time trial, we will anally wash them to make sure they look the part for their character.

This will boost the idea that I feel many get with the GT series over many other racing games that, it is not "I'm driving a Ferrari" it's "I'm driving MY Ferrari". You really earn the reward of each car :sly:

Just typing this is getting me so pumped up for GT5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I like the idea of washing cars. I think that we will all find a few cars we will "cherish" in our GT5 experience... like our first car, or some pivotal cars in your life or pivotal cars in motorsports, and every time we want to take them out, even for a time trial, we will anally wash them to make sure they look the part for their character.

This will boost the idea that I feel many get with the GT series over many other racing games that, it is not "I'm driving a Ferrari" it's "I'm driving MY Ferrari". You really earn the reward of each car :sly:

Just typing this is getting me so pumped up for GT5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would just love to drive 'my' very dirty Audi RS6 Avant round the nordschleife after I went to Toscane:sly:
 
I would just love to drive 'my' very dirty Audi RS6 Avant round the nordschleife after I went to Toscane:sly:

And I will be driving my FTO all over the game :) Had this car for 8 years, love every part of it. Oh, and wash it every time, hehe
 
I like the idea of washing cars. I think that we will all find a few cars we will "cherish" in our GT5 experience... like our first car, or some pivotal cars in your life or pivotal cars in motorsports, and every time we want to take them out, even for a time trial, we will anally wash them to make sure they look the part for their character.

This will boost the idea that I feel many get with the GT series over many other racing games that, it is not "I'm driving a Ferrari" it's "I'm driving MY Ferrari". You really earn the reward of each car :sly:

Just typing this is getting me so pumped up for GT5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean. There is always one car that keeps bringing you back in gt5p it was the evora
 
I'm not gonna wash my car. I want the dirtiest car of them alll:dopey:

I don't wash my car IRL. I'm not about to spend time virtually washing virtual cars.
 
Back