Have there been any gameplay videos of Eiger's rally tracks?
Can you change rims on standart cars?
Can you change rims on standart cars?
Can you change rims on standart cars?
OMGZ!!!! Really? Funny because last I remember, both Forza 2 and 3 struggled to outsell Gran Turismo 5 prologue let alone the 45 million other copies of GT sold thus far.....
In GT5 Prologue when entering a race, the car selection in the starting grid is always pre determined. I was wondering if you could choose which cars you would like to compete against in the full game.
I'm not a Forza fanboy, but saying something is better because it sells more is like saying McDonald's is better than a three Michelin star restaurant, or that the VW Beetle is better than a Ferrari, because sales don't lie.
you guys seriously talkin about gt6 when 5 isn't even out yet? lol
Well done for taking something completely out of context. Unlike a Michelin star Restaurant and McDonalds, these two games are compete directly against one another. In your analogy, one is targeted at mass market while the other is generally for niche. People don't find Forza appealing for what ever reason even with livery editors and auction houses. On the other hand what ever GT do, they do right because they appeal to a much larger demographic. Most people are interested in racing and thats it and thats exactly what GT does well.
Yeah, I found that amazing... talking about PS4, GT6 and whatnot... with the state of the economy as it is, I think this current gen of consoles is going to last a lot...
Any word on GRan Turismo Anywhere (the social network for the game) and the remote racing feature? I'm really interested in doing B-Spec mode anywhere! But I want more info![]()
On the 24th/25th on granturismo.com
http://translate.google.com/transla...tp://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d10206.html
Cheers mate! Any info on how remote racing works or is it one of those things where we'll just have to wait for it to release?
The HUD cannot be removed during gameplay.
The HUD cannot be removed during gameplay.
This is a big let dow.
Anyway, i am looking for the ring at night.
Anyone have any info on the compatibility of clutch in GT5?
hey dude, do u got a FTO ? its your car in da pic?