- 1,096
- Wattsterplus
- XML Binging Language?
I thought it was becoming common knowledge the GT5 appears to unlock more features as you progress through the game. Why would this not include certain levels of modifications?
I'm also going to stick my neck out and say that i expect damage levels will increase with difficulty levels. I would expect the final level of races to have maximum damage to increase difficulty.
On a small side note, do NASCAR's race in the rain in real life? Not much NASCAR footage on TV here in Ireland.
I'm also going to stick my neck out and say that i expect damage levels will increase with difficulty levels. I would expect the final level of races to have maximum damage to increase difficulty.
On a small side note, do NASCAR's race in the rain in real life? Not much NASCAR footage on TV here in Ireland.