GT5P Drift Videos (For those who make one-off videos)

woooooooooooooooooo omg this is great. I started drifting in Gt4 actually not half bad at it. I drift cars in any other game that will let me do it to, its just to much fun. I suck at driving with wheels though prolly cause I suck at actual driving too, but you guys make it look like tons of fun. I pre-ordered gt5 and I was just gonna wait but i can't after watchin these vids. Ima run and go get prologue and try drifting in it. see what happenes. thanks guy this is SWEEET.

Last edited:
No problem. Another thing you might try is going to Eiger. It is almost all low speed corners, and there are walls to keep you on the track.

Just so you know, Fuji took me FOREVER to get good at, so don't feel discouraged as that probably isn't the best track to start at. You'll just keep getting better with practice. 👍

If you want, we can have a drift session online and maybe I can help you more that way. What do you think?

Sorry for the late reply mate.. I saw your avatar in the GT5 forums and I remembered where i'd seen it before! :lol:

Cheers for the offer too mate. I'm seriously not good enough at the moment though. I appreciate the help but I'd just feel like a complete tool making you wait after EVERY corner! haha.. When Gt5 is here, and i feel like I've gotten good, I'll be in touch ;)

woooooooooooooooooo omg this is great. I started drifting in Gt4 actually not half bad at it. I drift cars in any other game that will let me do it to, its just to much fun. I suck at dribing with wheels though prolly cause I suck at actual driving too, but you guys make it look like tons of fun. I pre-ordered gt5 and I was just gonna wait but i can't after watchin these vids. Ima run and go get prologue and try drifting in it. see what happenes. thanks guy this is SWEEET.

Love your enthusiasm dude. Welcome to GTP! 👍

Get videoing some of your efforts for all to see :)

Sorry for the late reply mate.. I saw your avatar in the GT5 forums and I remembered where i'd seen it before! :lol:

Cheers for the offer too mate. I'm seriously not good enough at the moment though. I appreciate the help but I'd just feel like a complete tool making you wait after EVERY corner! haha.. When Gt5 is here, and i feel like I've gotten good, I'll be in touch ;)

No problem at all. I honestly wouldn't mind, you definitely wouldn't be the first drifter to make me wait. Plus with me on N1s and you on N3s, it could work. :sly: The offer stands, whatever you want to do.

And I'm glad to know my avatar is working. :P

Welcome to GTP!

Please try and use capital letters and proper punctuation, wherever possible.

Many users here do not speak English as a first language, so keeping things legible is paramount.

Thank you.

;)

Well I dont speak English as first language either,
but yes I understand. Sorry my first post! :)

That's more like it.

Keep up this style of posting, and you'll do just fine here.

Nice vid, by the way.

;)

Some of these were pretty epic vids, guys!

I cant wait to see some more tandem vids!

And I definitely cant wait to make my own. OMG the wait is killing me!!!!

Forgot to post this here after I'd done it, but I did another video for a WRS event. Subaru again, (sorry Talon) :lol: at Suzuka east on N tyres. Enjoy :)

Looks good Roh, but I'm tellin' you man, it feels so amazing to master a FR car. My offer's still open BTW. ;) I've pretty much given up on GT5P due to boredom, but attempting to teach someone could be fun. :)

hey guys

I thought I would post up my vid as it might inspire some editing!
Please note that I'm still new to drifting and my pb is only 8523 :dopey: But I'm keen to learn a lot more from the great tips in this forum.
I sure hope they have more features for drifting come Nov 4th (aus).👍

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_0i2ik1NO4

Last edited:
Back