GT5P Online Update *UP*

• Thread starter alba
  • 477 comments
Yes. Its weak. My calander says the 25th and nothing is unlocked. I am pretty sure you will have to download the online mode. I dont think it would be on the disc.

Good, since your calander is already on the 25th that pretty much blows my theory to bits...that's good news, thanks. I'm also with you about it not being on the disc, that would'nt make any sense. Oh well we have to waste our time on something until we're enlightened....which should be any moment now :)

Count your blessings, guys, I dont even have the game yet and the wait for it to arrive is KILLING me. At least you have some GT5 to play :(

ceka.gif

I thought I'd make a thread for the patch thing as it's getting pretty late in japan and I guess the download will be up for midnight? or something.

Anyways, whenever you guys spot it, just say it here :D

This thread seemed to start in the middle. Was there a patch announced for GT5P? I'm guessing that we'll need to go to the JP site to get it. Any news on what it fixes?

dunno what it's going to be yet, auto-update/patch/unlock :P

COME ON, FASTER!

I WANT A GIGANTIC COUNTDOWN HERE!

time for another beer, it is!

drunk driving GT style on christmas day. well at least i an use that excuse for my driving, i admit i havent done much online stuff, so it may take a while to get use to.
Somehow i dont think you guys are going to be as predictable as the GT AI.
I may just have a few JD's to lighten the mood!

drunk driving GT style on christmas day. well at least i an use that excuse for my driving, i admit i havent done much online stuff, so it may take a while to get use to.
Somehow i dont think you guys are going to be as predictable as the GT AI.
I may just have a few JD's to lighten the mood!

I've already had a couple glasses of Absinthe so that will be my excuse as well :)

Still waitnig

TopGear3KNP_468x392.jpg

haha I love that pic

drunk or not, my driving will not improve for now... so i don't have any excuses whatsoever :P

Back