GT5P Online Update *UP*

• Thread starter alba
  • 477 comments
40 minutes now. if you don't see me in any lobby its because my crappy connection didn't allowed me. (i know i have to get something faster for this game)

then, if i'm not racing, i'll be posting online time trials :)

lol the bar isn't even progressing a tiny bit here, do you guys got some "white" yet? :D

EDIT: I see some w00t!

I got like 1/40 done and it's dog slow here too... DAMNIT

I guess i should just go to bed and try it when i wake up because this will take way too long :(

mine seems to be downloading in fast "parts". downoads 2-3mm, pauses for a minute then does another 2-3mm over 30 seconds and pauses again.

edit: ive always had problems with downloading gttv content speed wise. i get 1mb/s off the psn but something closer to 50kb/s off pd servers when downloading gttv content. i really hope that it uses the hosts internet connection for races as it will probably be way too laggy otherwise.

8aups3b.jpg

:embarrassed:

Babelfish translation of the mainpage news on gt5p japanese site

December 25th (the fire) ' the グランツーリスモ 5 prologue ' update was executed.

Sign in doing in PLAYSTATION ョ, Network when ' the グランツーリスモ 5 prologue ' you start, because the message which urges update is indicated, following to the indication of the picture, please do update.

The function which is added by the latest update is as follows.

- Online (online)
It reached the point where it can enjoy the online race/lace event/the online time trial event.

- Ranking (ranking)
It reached the point where it can do the register indication of online ranking.

- It reached the point where it can retain ベストラップリプレイ.

- It reached the point where it can load ベストラップリプレイ as the ghost.

- Museum (museum)
My Page (the my page) with Museum (the museum) it reached the point where it can enjoy.

- Option (option)
It reached the point where with "the steering wheel" of the "ロジクール steering wheel controller" it can modify the strength of fourth feedback in 10 stages.

In "the picture" "of the device" resolution of the picture/it reached the point where it can modify the verification and brightness of display type.

With in addition "it reached the point where it can delete the data which" "network" is acquired from the setting and network of UPnP temporarily.

- MANUAL (manual)
Explanation of various addition items with update was added.

I seriously hope our connections to game-servers wont be THIS slow :(

If the latency to the Japan servers on Kai/Xlink are anything to go by, I would say the latency from Europe to Japan would be around 300 ping. :nervous:

quote from a guy from GAF:

Online rankings, downloadable ghosts, GT force feedback adjustments, GTHD like changing of 1080/720, etc.

when i first moved one milimeter i got an error message. twice now. anybody got this?

edit - 3 times. it seems like i can't update

???

same here, two times the error with the yellow /!\ thingie.

I'm trying downloading it from my japanese account, maybe it's restricted?

Back