GT5's >MISSING< Tracks & Circuits [Moving on to GT6]

Vanishing Boy, correct me if I'm wrong but it appears to me you've made a tremendous oversight. Where's GT4 Twin Ring motegi and it's 4 Track variations (The full track, the two half tracks, and the Super Speedway)? As far as my eyes go I wasn't able to find it in your list, and it was a quite interesting track 👍.

^Motegi is a real world track not an original GT created one. That's why it isn't included in this thread.

Vanishing Boy did start a Real World tracks missing thread but it was locked for what ever reason.

I just hope if they bring the old tracks back as a DLC, they bring them back in groups, maybe 5 or so tracks at a time.

The only reason I want this is so that you don't have to buy all the tracks one at a time...

^Motegi is a real world track not an original GT created one. That's why it isn't included in this thread.

Vanishing Boy did start a Real World tracks missing thread but it was locked for what ever reason.

Motegi was in GT4, no? i swear it was..

Hong Kong and the Singapore's F1 circuit look uncannily similar.

Hong Kong (fate: not in GT5)
hong_kong_165x168.gif

[GT4P / GT4 / TT]

SingaporeGrandPrix2011Circuit.JPG

-> ...
Why you didn't contact a moderator? They may give a reason for you. 💡
^ You know what, I might as well!! Since I PM Jordan occationally (for the Vehicle Wish List debacle). :)

Why it got locked ASAP?
^ I honestly don't know...just yet.

OT -> Hmm, I don't know why the World Circuit thread closed so abruptly? I didn't have the chance to reply those guys! And I always thought the Vehicle Wish List thread get all the hate in the world...

Question -> Since the thread was locked. How do you guys feel when some of the World Circuit tracks were omitted from GT5?

^ Want to see the whole list?

GT's World Circuits >MISSING< in GT5
(thread now locked)

Vanishing Boy, correct me if I'm wrong but it appears to me you've made a tremendous oversight. Where's GT4 Twin Ring motegi and it's 4 Track variations (The full track, the two half tracks, and the Super Speedway)? As far as my eyes go I wasn't able to find it in your list, and it was a quite interesting track 👍.
^ I created the World Circuits thread for the purpose of that, but unfortunately (while I was sleeping/working at the time) it got closed/locked abruptly...

GT's World Circuits >MISSING< in GT5
(thread now locked)

:(

Motegi was in GT4, no? i swear it was..
^ Yes, Motegi was in GT4, TT, and GTPSP. But not in GT5. :indiff:

In regards to Circuit de Valencia (in the world tracks thread), is there any video (or Youtube clip) that proves it was a hidden track in GT4?

From the world tracks forum:
Circuit de la Comunitat Valenciana Ricardo Tormo/Circuit Ricardo Tormo (aka. Circuit de Valencia) (fate: not in GT5) {Cheste, Valencia, Spain}

valencia_165x168.gif

[GT4 / TT / GTPSP]

-> ...
In regards to Circuit de Valencia (in the world tracks thread), is there any video (or Youtube clip) that proves it was a hidden track in GT4?

From the world tracks forum:
^ ...

^ Does that answer your question? ;)

Last edited:
^ I knew already that the Valencia track wasn't in GT4 'officially', but as a Gameshark/Unlockable thru codes/hacks track. I already highlighted it in green on the World Circuit Thread. ;)

^ I knew already that the Valencia track wasn't in GT4 'officially', but as a Gameshark/Unlockable thru codes/hacks track. I already highlighted it in green on the World Circuit Thread. ;)

It wasn't in the game and it wasn't unlockable in any shape or form. It was recompiled from the GT4/TT discs to produce a new disc.

-> ...
It wasn't in the game and it wasn't unlockable in any shape or form. It was recompiled from the GT4/TT discs to produce a new disc.
^ So...what do I call it then?

+Tracks 'Featured In' Legend+
REGULAR = Series featured in.
BLUE = Exclusive License Test tracks.
GREEN = "Hidden" Gameshark/Action Replay/Etc. unlocks.
RED = "Secret" Gameshark/Action Replay/Etc. unlocks.

:confused:

-> ...

I call it red. 💡

-> ...

REGULAR. As it's a TT Game Track?

Back