GT5's >MISSING< Tracks & Circuits [Moving on to GT6]

Tahiti Dirt Route 3, Smokey Mountain North and Gymkhana are also hidden tracks available on GTPSP that require codes to unlock. However, they only work on time trail mode.
Proof:

I don't see what the fuss is about Complex String at all. I never rated it in GT3 and I don't care if I never see it again. It's not a race track. It's a test track with the same type of corners one after another and then switching to the next type of corner. 👎

-> Alright! I've made some tweaks (like splitting some tracks) and added a bit more info (like which track were they featured in) as suggested by Coxis. :sly:

Word. It looks tidy too. This is a great reference, hope it'll get sticked. 👍

I'm surprised at all those hidden tracks and scrapped tracks, some of them look like they'll be pretty fun to drive on, like the GC tarmac track.

Two variations of Cape Ring that PD forgot to include!

OanLi.jpg

The orange variation would lack a pitlane, however.

BUMP -> Hello, hello!!! I just added Inferno251's PSP thingy and Akira's (speculative) Cape Ring Variation few weeks ago. I was just lazy on posting and update reply. :sly:

Tahiti Dirt Route 3, Smokey Mountain North and Gymkhana are also hidden tracks available on GTPSP that require codes to unlock. However, they only work on time trail mode.
^ I just need evidence on the Driving Park: Gymkhana Course 'Blank' on GTPSP. ;)

I don't see what the fuss is about Complex String at all. I never rated it in GT3 and I don't care if I never see it again. It's not a race track. It's a test track with the same type of corners one after another and then switching to the next type of corner. 👎
^ But theres a horde of people in GTP will and might disagree with you. There were 'I think' a couple of threads regarding the same track. Believe me, the Complex String is one of the most missed tracks in GTP. :)

Two variations of Cape Ring that PD forgot to include!

OanLi.jpg

The orange variation would lack a pitlane, however.
^ The Solid North (aka. the Orange) variations lack of a pit lane won't be much of a problem as exhibited on SSR7. It could very be a perfect practice track like SS Endo and Laguna Ring.

:boggled:

^ I would pay for USD$50-60 for ALL of these tracks mentioned in this thread before taking my next breath!

:grumpy:

I know the GT2 licence place is Spa,it's only because the code for the BMW license test is Eau Rouge,and what the code reveals is just the Eau Rouge sction of spa.Just backwards.

^ I didn't upload that video myself. I was just implying these fragmented license in videos found on Youtube. ;)

-> ...
I just remembered I really liked to run on Fuji 80's in GT4 a lot. PD, why you no include?
^ That gives me an idea!

💡

-> I might do another thread on regards to GT's Real Life Tracks >MISSING< in GT5. Thanks! :sly:

For your enjoyment -> I took some shots of SSR5 '90s from GT1, GT3, & GT4. And to kick it a notch, SSR5 '10s! Not to mention SSR11 '90s [GT1] & '00s [GT3]. I won't add any details, just spot the difference! Enjoy!

SSR5 '90s & '10s
IMG_2856.JPG

IMG_2813.JPG

IMG_2893.JPG

IMG_2930.JPG

IMG_2859.JPG

IMG_2816.JPG

IMG_2897.JPG

IMG_2933.JPG

IMG_2860.JPG

IMG_2817.JPG

IMG_2899.JPG

IMG_2934.JPG

IMG_2861.JPG

IMG_2818.JPG

IMG_2900.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

IMG_2865.JPG

IMG_2822.JPG

IMG_2904.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

...to be continued. :)

OT -> Hmm, I don't know why the World Circuit thread closed so abruptly? I didn't have the chance to reply those guys! And I always thought the Vehicle Wish List thread get all the hate in the world... :confused:

f40 -> SSR5 '10s IS DULL (more photo evidence later)! The scenery is so lifeless as if the machines from the Matrix made it! :indiff:

BT -> More pics:

SSR5 '90s & '10s
IMG_2866.JPG

IMG_2823.JPG

IMG_2905.JPG

IMG_2940.JPG

IMG_2867.JPG

IMG_2824.JPG

IMG_2907.JPG

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2871.JPG

IMG_2828.JPG

IMG_2913.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

^ I'm begining to dislike SSR5 '10s more and more now. :grumpy:

I like the new SSR5 in the fact that it's pretty realistic. It seems like a believable city environment. Unfortunately, that has made it look dull.

I like the new SSR5 in the fact that it's pretty realistic. It seems like a believable city environment. Unfortunately, that has made it look dull.

I can see what you mean, but with the old SSR5s, I got the impression, with the scenery, grandstands, lighting, etc, that if these roads existed, a professional racing series could go there, making it a temporary street circuit venue (a bit like Marina Bay).

I had the opportunity to try GT2 out yesterday. I haven't seen it since GT3 came out. I drove Midfield and High Speed Ring. The background was so bad. The cars were so jagged. The physics were ok at best. The sound of my Skyline was awesome.

Midfield is such a good layout. Some really good racing could occur, if only GT5 had it.

I had the opportunity to try GT2 out yesterday. I haven't seen it since GT3 came out. I drove Midfield and High Speed Ring. The background was so bad. The cars were so jagged. The physics were ok at best. The sound of my Skyline was awesome.

Midfield is such a good layout. Some really good racing could occur, if only GT5 had it.

Mid-Field is basically a perfect course. Perfect length, perfect flow, perfect scenery, perfect everything.

So much to read...

Great thread and great 1st post of tracks lost and wanted.

My input seeing as though I've played all games (GT, GT2, GT3,GTP(all finished).. GT4, GT5, Not finished), The tracks I keep wanting to see are Red Rock, Grindelwald, Rome night, and now to add to that, Complex string (didn't believe it was gunna be a track!!) Motorland, Tahiti Maze (was always a tricky track to get it right from start to finish, and Tahiti road.

I forgot GTC... The pod race was fun, not too fast, but ya had to be quick on the brakes/drop button!!!

Last edited:
-> All I can say is, leave the pod alone!

britney_alone_88u3.jpg

:lol:

^ SSR5 '10 is a mess to begin with, the transition from a Wangan-like highway into a R246-like side street into a bussiness park makes me sick. It doesn't have that 'highway' consistency compared to SSR5 '90s.

f40
I can see what you mean, but with the old SSR5s, I got the impression, with the scenery, grandstands, lighting, etc, that if these roads existed, a professional racing series could go there, making it a temporary street circuit venue (a bit like Marina Bay).
^ The good thing about '90s was the overall atmosphere tells you that you are in a racetrack and by just doing that it is more exciting to drive araound the track. But on the '10s, its a ghost town. :indiff:

Mid-Field is basically a perfect course. Perfect length, perfect flow, perfect scenery, perfect everything.
^ Um, take note guys that there are TWO Mid-Field Raceways! So which one?

'The 1st'
mid-field_165x168.gif

'The 2nd'
midfield_165x168.gif

^ The 1st had a better flow overall and a haven for drifters. The 2nd on the other hand is more of a meh. :indiff:

Great thread, Vanishing Boy. 👍 Do more GT track comparisons like Laguna Seca and Grand Valley. :)
^ Hmm, I might do Grand Valley since there were 3 versions...but Laguna Seca? Nah!

Question -> Since the thread was locked. How do you guys feel when some of the World Circuit tracks were omitted from GT5?

^ Want to see the whole list?

GT's World Circuits >MISSING< in GT5
(thread now locked)

-> I'll skip posting pics for the moment. :)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back