GT5's >MISSING< Tracks & Circuits [Moving on to GT6]

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by The Vanishing Boy, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Inferno251

Inferno251

Tahiti Dirt Route 3, Smokey Mountain North and Gymkhana are also hidden tracks available on GTPSP that require codes to unlock. However, they only work on time trail mode.
    Proof:

2. amkobih

amkobih

just saw a vid of Complex String on youtube
    why isn't it in GT4 or GT5 :mad:
    it seems like a great track

3. Tired Tyres

Tired Tyres

I don't see what the fuss is about Complex String at all. I never rated it in GT3 and I don't care if I never see it again. It's not a race track. It's a test track with the same type of corners one after another and then switching to the next type of corner. :tdown:

4. Coxis

Coxis

Word. It looks tidy too. This is a great reference, hope it'll get sticked. :tup:

5. UnionStrike

UnionStrike (Banned)

I'm surprised at all those hidden tracks and scrapped tracks, some of them look like they'll be pretty fun to drive on, like the GC tarmac track.

6. MoTK70

MoTK70

nice work! i'd forgotten about a couple of those

7. shirakawaa

shirakawaa Premium

Two variations of Cape Ring that PD forgot to include!

[​IMG]

The orange variation would lack a pitlane, however.

8. The Vanishing Boy

The Vanishing Boy Premium

BUMP -> Hello, hello!!! I just added Inferno251's PSP thingy and Akira's (speculative) Cape Ring Variation few weeks ago. I was just lazy on posting and update reply. :sly:

^ I just need evidence on the Driving Park: Gymkhana Course 'Blank' on GTPSP. ;)

^ But theres a horde of people in GTP will and might disagree with you. There were 'I think' a couple of threads regarding the same track. Believe me, the Complex String is one of the most missed tracks in GTP. :)

^ The Solid North (aka. the Orange) variations lack of a pit lane won't be much of a problem as exhibited on SSR7. It could very be a perfect practice track like SS Endo and Laguna Ring.

:boggled:

9. interpunct

interpunct

I would pay 20-25 bucks for all these tracks in a heartbeat. Or at least from GT3 onward.

10. The Vanishing Boy

^ I would pay for USD$50-60 for ALL of these tracks mentioned in this thread before taking my next breath!

:grumpy:

11. Midnight Snacks

Midnight Snacks

Still an awesome thread.

12. GT-R_EMOKID

GT-R_EMOKID

I know the GT2 licence place is Spa,it's only because the code for the BMW license test is Eau Rouge,and what the code reveals is just the Eau Rouge sction of spa.Just backwards.

13. The Vanishing Boy

^ I didn't upload that video myself. I was just implying these fragmented license in videos found on Youtube. ;)

14. The Vanishing Boy

-> ...
    ^ That gives me an idea!

:idea:

-> I might do another thread on regards to GT's Real Life Tracks >MISSING< in GT5. Thanks! :sly:

For your enjoyment -> I took some shots of SSR5 '90s from GT1, GT3, & GT4. And to kick it a notch, SSR5 '10s! Not to mention SSR11 '90s [GT1] & '00s [GT3]. I won't add any details, just spot the difference! Enjoy!

SSR5 '90s & '10s
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...to be continued. :)

15. interpunct

interpunct

Oh how I miss the more complicated GT5 tracks...

16. The Vanishing Boy

^ GT5 tracks? :odd:

[​IMG]

:sly:

Inferno251 likes this.
  17. Midnight Snacks

Midnight Snacks

GT3 version is best version.

18. f40

f40

SSR5 looks rather dull in GT5 in my opinion.

19. The Vanishing Boy

OT -> Hmm, I don't know why the World Circuit thread closed so abruptly? I didn't have the chance to reply those guys! And I always thought the Vehicle Wish List thread get all the hate in the world... :confused:

f40 -> SSR5 '10s IS DULL (more photo evidence later)! The scenery is so lifeless as if the machines from the Matrix made it! :indiff:

BT -> More pics:

SSR5 '90s & '10s
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^ I'm begining to dislike SSR5 '10s more and more now. :grumpy:

20. Midnight Snacks

Midnight Snacks

I like the new SSR5 in the fact that it's pretty realistic. It seems like a believable city environment. Unfortunately, that has made it look dull.

21. f40

f40

I can see what you mean, but with the old SSR5s, I got the impression, with the scenery, grandstands, lighting, etc, that if these roads existed, a professional racing series could go there, making it a temporary street circuit venue (a bit like Marina Bay).

22. trangurismo

trangurismo

Great thread, Vanishing Boy. :tup: Do more GT track comparisons like Laguna Seca and Grand Valley. :)

23. PAC_Warrior

PAC_Warrior

Sorry for going off-topic, but.. WTF is this vacuum cleaner?

[​IMG]

24. Korza

Korza Premium

Careful, you might hurt the Pod's feelings.

25. Milldrum

Milldrum

I had the opportunity to try GT2 out yesterday. I haven't seen it since GT3 came out. I drove Midfield and High Speed Ring. The background was so bad. The cars were so jagged. The physics were ok at best. The sound of my Skyline was awesome.

Midfield is such a good layout. Some really good racing could occur, if only GT5 had it.

26. Midnight Snacks

Midnight Snacks

Mid-Field is basically a perfect course. Perfect length, perfect flow, perfect scenery, perfect everything.

27. TURNER_042

TURNER_042

LOL I miss the Pod car from GT concept. I used to do that race over and over again :D. Happy days.

28. Womble

Womble

So much to read...

Great thread and great 1st post of tracks lost and wanted.

My input seeing as though I've played all games (GT, GT2, GT3,GTP(all finished).. GT4, GT5, Not finished), The tracks I keep wanting to see are Red Rock, Grindelwald, Rome night, and now to add to that, Complex string (didn't believe it was gunna be a track!!) Motorland, Tahiti Maze (was always a tricky track to get it right from start to finish, and Tahiti road.

I forgot GTC... The pod race was fun, not too fast, but ya had to be quick on the brakes/drop button!!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  29. niky

niky Moderator

Fear the POD. Aww... you made his lights go red... apologize!

)Perfect place for Banzai dives through long, glorious, high-speed turns. Especially in reverse.

Inferno251 likes this.
  30. The Vanishing Boy

-> All I can say is, leave the pod alone!

[​IMG]

:lol:

^ SSR5 '10 is a mess to begin with, the transition from a Wangan-like highway into a R246-like side street into a bussiness park makes me sick. It doesn't have that 'highway' consistency compared to SSR5 '90s.

^ The good thing about '90s was the overall atmosphere tells you that you are in a racetrack and by just doing that it is more exciting to drive araound the track. But on the '10s, its a ghost town. :indiff:

^ Um, take note guys that there are TWO Mid-Field Raceways! So which one?

'The 1st'
    [​IMG]

'The 2nd'
    [​IMG]

^ The 1st had a better flow overall and a haven for drifters. The 2nd on the other hand is more of a meh. :indiff:

^ Hmm, I might do Grand Valley since there were 3 versions...but Laguna Seca? Nah!

Question -> Since the thread was locked. How do you guys feel when some of the World Circuit tracks were omitted from GT5?

^ Want to see the whole list?

GT's World Circuits >MISSING< in GT5
    (thread now locked)

-> I'll skip posting pics for the moment. :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
    Inferno251 likes this.