GT6 B-Spec Found?

  • Thread starter Thread starter adam46
  • 99 comments
  • 8,542 views
Messages
2,273
United Kingdom
Hampshire
Messages
AdamWeller_
So I had an odd glitch today online. My friend switched tracks as I joined, and then switched back. When I tried to enter the track, this happened..



Is this something new? Is it hinting towards B-Spec at all?
 
Need more details...

When did it happen?
What was he doing before this occured?
Can he pause the game?
What mode did he select?
Etc.
 
Need more details...

When did it happen?
What was he doing before this occured?
Can he pause the game?
What mode did he select?
Etc.

About two hours ago.
No idea.
He left seconds after I joined anyway.
Practice.
It was Monza, to Bathurst and back to Monza. It looked as if we were still at Monza when it said Bathurst, but that reverted again when we went back to Monza.
 
Happened to me a couple times also.
 
So everyone who's experienced this. Do we think it's B-Spec related or just a random glitch with no deeper meaning?
 
It's not B-spec, it's obviously a glitch. Think for a second...
 
I had this happen at Mount Panorama....
 
So everyone who's experienced this. Do we think it's B-Spec related or just a random glitch with no deeper meaning?

Random glitch where the game takes over the car I think.
 
It's not B-spec, it's obviously a glitch. Think for a second...
Way to be condescending and blunt... get some manners please.

Anyway, I think it's a random glitch. GT6 can glitch up in the strangest ways sometimes.
 
Sorry, I didn't mean to be offensive :indiff:
It was just the way you said "think for a second". If there was no offence intended, no worries, the wording just looked blunt and impatient.
 
It was just the way you said "think for a second". If there was no offence intended, no worries, the wording just looked blunt and impatient.
How is your Croatian? Be a bit more tolerant of those not using their native language.
 
How is your Croatian? Be a bit more tolerant of those not using their native language.
Yeah, sorry, I didn't know whether it was a blunt comment or just lost in translation. Sorry @Croatian_STIG.
 
I had this happen in GT5, my McLaren F1 set the fastest lap in a free run at the Top Gear test track, and I couldn't even match it's time.

I don't think it's b-spec, I think the game glitches and hands over to the demo AI, which drives your car around at the race menu offline
 
Can't be Bspec, that's way too fast to be Bob. :dopey:
 
I think the game thought you paused and it turned auto-driving on, simple as that :)
I think I had this happen to me as well. Definitely at least once both in GT5 and 6.
 
I think the game thought you paused and it turned auto-driving on, simple as that :)
I think I had this happen to me as well. Definitely at least once both in GT5 and 6.

I have also experienced this phenomenon at Mount Panorama. I agree with Madertus, I thought at the time it was reacting as though I had paused during practice and taken control of the car. The Mount Panorama circuit is notorious for glitching and failing in online racing. Gotten to the stage where very few of us race there now ... DAMMIT!
 
Happened in GT5 just a bug. Which the AI kicks in.
 
Thanks for the video evidence @adam46, so much easier to sort this stuff out with visuals, but this "autodrive" thing has happened to me once or twice as well. Just a glitch I think.
 
Back