GT6 B-Spec Found?

  • Thread starter Thread starter adam46
  • 99 comments
  • 8,543 views
Sometime ago, we were teammates on GT5 leading the pack.

Nürburgring 24h.jpg


And now this...

0Face_zps83e593a7.png





:scared:
 
@adam46 , you should contact David Chase. If he ever decides to remake the sopranos you could be the perfect stand- in for James Gandolfini (RIP):

200_s.gif


Just practice your New Jersey accent, gain some weight and loose some hair 👍
 
Hey look @adam46 is a meme now

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/50126622.jpg
 
Memegenerator is blocked for some reason, I saw this in the Funny Pic thread too…

Edit: Just replace the [domain blocked due to malware] with cdn(dot)memegenerator(dot)net
 
The best part is that I have 33% of the "share" in that meme. Had it not been for a series I host, Adam wouldn't have joined it. Had he not joined the series, he wouldn't have joined the room. Had he not joined the room, he wouldn't have suffered the glitch. Had he not done that, he wouldn't have made the video. Had he not made the video, we wouldn't have known a smile that evil. Had we not known that, we'd still be able to take the internet serious :lol:

On topic, I doubt it's any hint towards B-Spec. Like others have said, you were using second gear and above. Can't be Bob.
 
ay mate, what do you think he's smoking over there at his house? :lol:
 
I'm the one who started this meme idea. Sorry about that Adam :)

It just looked like it could be a meme.
 
I'll just go ahead and say it.

GHOSTS. :p


Jerome
 
And I posted it to meme generator, but I have no credit in the OC.
 
And I was the person to first note the face ;)
 
And I am the person whose meme got upvoted first. :p
 
Back