GT6 B-Spec Found?

  • Thread starter Thread starter adam46
  • 99 comments
  • 8,543 views
Please don't let there be a new B-Spec half to the career. I don't want to play "The Most Realistic Babysitter Simulator".
 
Happened to me once too. Was in a BMW VGT lobby, when I wanted to leave the pits suddenly B-Spec bob came to life and drove the car all by him self haha
 
this is a pretty common glitch
 
Way to be condescending and blunt... get some manners please.

Anyway, I think it's a random glitch. GT6 can glitch up in the strangest ways sometimes.
Yeah Ive had Daytona road course break up on me.
 
0Face_zps83e593a7.png


:scared:
 
Its probably that old tube TV that makes the game go crazy. I recommend you to get a nice full HD LCD TV. :D
 
Yessah! While I was racing online with some buddies last night that same thing happened as i entered the track. Thought i was a fantastic driver for a moment..:lol:
 
memes r frggin EPIC dudes!!!!!!!!! i love me some funy jpegs :--DDDDDDDDd
 
Looks like one of those "It's happening, isn't it!?" images.
 
Well, since the video is called "B-Spec Found?", I was thinking that it would be a "Found Something" meme.
 
Well, since the video is called "B-Spec Found?", I was thinking that it would be a "Found Something" meme.
It's happening Adam. Coined it.
 
On topic, obviously that is not actual B-Spec mode, but it shows there is code that can activate itself through a glitch, where your car is driven for you beyond the usually limited online pause speed.



Also, that smile made my day. :lol:
 
Soul well and truly stared into. Probably went deeper as well.

Anyway, keeping on topic, just a little funny glitch.
 
Oh boy, what have I done :lol:
Made all of us delighted. And terribly scared. But delighted. And scared.
 
Back