GT6 B-Spec Found?

  • Thread starter Thread starter adam46
  • 99 comments
  • 8,543 views
Wight Island.. I now know where to find you, Adam. You can run, but you cannot hide :mischievous:
 
We found another one guys.

00Here_zpscce48d64.jpg


:scared:
 
yeah it's just a glitch it's happened to me 4 times now, on Fuji GT, Monza, Mount Panorama and Laguna Seca, but Mount Panorama definitely needs some work with the mics
 
fHP7OYQ.jpg
 
Last edited:
So everyone who's experienced this. Do we think it's B-Spec related or just a random glitch with no deeper meaning?

It happened to me at HSR. No track change involved either. But the car would just pit, not complete a full lap. Its obviously getting stuck on the pause AI.
 
It's not pause A.I because that's limited to 49MPH and on Adam's video it clearly shows it going at full speed.

I think it's just a glitch.
 
Back