GT6 Demo in July!

• Thread starter NCRthree
  • 1,286 comments
When they did the GTA/GT5 demo it was just 1 track and 2 cars. I wouldn't be surprised if that's all we get this time.

I just hope one of the cars isn't the NISMO Joke, er I mean Juke.

HaylRayzor

I actually hope GT6 features the Nissan Juke R. I love the Juke, it's great when a manufacturer shows some imagination and bravery, and the R would be a blast in GT6.

When they did the GTA/GT5 demo it was just 1 track and 2 cars. I wouldn't be surprised if that's all we get this time.

Considering that ONE Track was Motegi, which was new to GT5 as DLC - and the fact that we now know it'll only consist of Nissan's - it might be safe to say that we'll only be getting one of Silverstone's variations to race on.

Hey, the demo comes out just a couple of days after an F1 race is held there. :D

Considering that ONE Track was Motegi, which was new to GT5 as DLC - and the fact that we now know it'll only consist of Nissan's - it might be safe to say that we'll only be getting one of Silverstone's variations to race on.

Hey, the demo comes out just a couple of days after an F1 race is held there. :D

Actually the GTA/GT5 demo was Indy Road.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-demo-available-now/

But yes it seems a total no-brainer that the GTA/GT6 demo will be Silverstone.

Why wouldn't the GT3 car fit? It's a Nissan, its new, and it's a GTR.

Look at the cars they used last year. They were all just road cars with stickers on and that's what they used when the top guys went to Silverstone. Driving a GT3 car is the winning step of the Academy so I don't think it'd make sense to include them at "stage 1", as it were.

Weeeeeeee!!! :gtpflag:

Bring it on GT6 demo! :D I cannot wait to try those new physics, the videos so far hint at some amazing changes!

Never participated nor cared for GT Academy. But the new physics engine, tire, suspension and aerodynamics model definitely got me going.

I think I will get to play the Demo next weekend. I got invited to participate in the NISMO Performance Academy at the F1 track in Austin. Hopefully they should have it there as its the same team from nissan putting this on that markets the GT academy in the US.

Will report back!

Only the time trial portion will. I mean, ****, you can still play the 2012 GT Academy demo if you want today, just won't count for anything.

Only the time trial portion will. I mean, ****, you can still play the 2012 GT Academy demo if you want today, just won't count for anything.

Can you? I was under the impression that it stopped letting you use it flat out after a few months. As for when this demo expires, nobody knows.

Back