GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
  • 412,083 views
t
a "smoke test" is done when checking major features before releases of hotfixes. It could be that this was labelled for use in early (internal) smoke tests and no one removed it.
tony Stewarts nick name is Smoke,and NASCAR allows testing at tracks,so it's safe to say that brace is used for nothing but testing.
 
If you install titanium racing exhaust on the Light Car Company Rocket, it looks like you get an actual exhaust system/muffler from a company that I can't make out. Can anyone hear read what that says?
image.jpg
 
So I didn't see this here but it's pretty obvious, SS Route 5.

6rccgBSUueLknH5vQBrant



Some details about getting around Cape Ring.

4LvSQdseF0qGUCjNHm4eL6

3sAYAHBD66ptBqyPbLeDAF



I wonder why the FT-1 has the Kart Space in the dash when in Photomode, you can't even ride it there!

0gMUutx5anhuY5jewyTw3u
 
Some details about getting around Cape Ring.

4LvSQdseF0qGUCjNHm4eL6

3sAYAHBD66ptBqyPbLeDAF
Well, This fixes two Things;
1. Cape Ring really is, in fact, in Japan. Somebody copy this to the original track location thread, please.
2. It may be a fictional part of Suzuka:lol::lol::odd::eek:
 
On the second image of cape ring on the bottom right it says suzuka circuit!


I'd assume when decorating the background setting of the track, they needed to salvage one simple image taken from Suzuka Circuit and just quickly photoshopped it to make it appear it is actually Cape Ring, but they forgot to fix that part :D
 
Did several searches in this thread with literally everything I could come up with that would be related to this, but it found nothing. So I'm guessing noone's posted it here yet. If there is, well then consider this a proof of how easter-eggy this is :)

In case you haven't noticed, the opponent names in the GT500 championship as well as the Suzuka 10 lap race are based directly on real-life Super GT drivers, and their cars even match up. See the Petronas SC430 over there? You'll likely find it to be driven by a guy named Lotterer. Or how about the '06 Raybrig NSX? I'm taking a good guess at the guy being called Phillipe. Now, guess three times: Was there a Lotterer driving that Petronas SC430 in real life? And was a guy by the name of Phillipe driving the Raybrig NSX in 2006? And that's just naming a few of them.

Most, if not all, cars in these events have a driver with a name close to or exactly the same as the driver who drove the very same car in real life. If that's not an easter egg, show me what is.
 
Did several searches in this thread with literally everything I could come up with that would be related to this, but it found nothing. So I'm guessing noone's posted it here yet. If there is, well then consider this a proof of how easter-eggy this is :)

In case you haven't noticed, the opponent names in the GT500 championship as well as the Suzuka 10 lap race are based directly on real-life Super GT drivers, and their cars even match up. See the Petronas SC430 over there? You'll likely find it to be driven by a guy named Lotterer. Or how about the '06 Raybrig NSX? I'm taking a good guess at the guy being called Phillipe. Now, guess three times: Was there a Lotterer driving that Petronas SC430 in real life? And was a guy by the name of Phillipe driving the Raybrig NSX in 2006? And that's just naming a few of them.

Most, if not all, cars in these events have a driver with a name close to or exactly the same as the driver who drove the very same car in real life. If that's not an easter egg, show me what is.
The NASCAR races have the same 'feature'. ;)
 
Yeah, just remembered I forgot about those :dunce:

PD, if you're listening, please, add this feature to other events where applicable 👍
 
I wish they made your regular competitors with same name(except in the case above) , so you know who's who, in terms of agression, respect and so on (provided ai gets more inteligence)
Also posted today in the news section there is a pic/proof translator san is on the moon, very cool
 
The NASCAR races have the same 'feature'. ;)
Nope.
NASCAR races have the exact name of the driver (J. Gordon, for example), while Super GT races have the real life surname...and a random name (eg T. Lotterer instead of A. Lotterer).
 
I'd assume when decorating the background setting of the track, they needed to salvage one simple image taken from Suzuka Circuit and just quickly photoshopped it to make it appear it is actually Cape Ring, but they forgot to fix that part :D
Suzuka Circuit
d7fd9fb99250e777772ab0335ac9b6fd.jpg

It's similar.:lol:
 
Nope.
NASCAR races have the exact name of the driver (J. Gordon, for example), while Super GT races have the real life surname...and a random name (eg T. Lotterer instead of A. Lotterer).
It's almost the same then. :lol:
 
I wish they made your regular competitors with same name(except in the case above) , so you know who's who, in terms of agression, respect and so on (provided ai gets more inteligence)
Also posted today in the news section there is a pic/proof translator san is on the moon, very cool
I need to see this!
 
Back