GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
Does the easter bunny even visit the non christian countries/games?
Offtopic: No, its just a thing with which Americans create to manifest some awkward fixation on weather, food, and cartoons:lol::mischievous::P
Ontopic: yeah, better check out the FTO interior and find more things, yeah...

Premium dogs?! They look much better than GT 5's dog...

Purebred dog standards

2nd to last corner on Willow Springs at the edge of the track. View attachment 98390

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=Willow Springs Racing&ll=34.87281,-118.255912&spn=0.000663,0.001321&client=firefox-a&fb=1&gl=au&hq=willow springs international raceway&cid=16343024461834367698&t=h&z=20

Zoom out.

There is an exotic feline breeding compound a mile or so beyond that building.

Those are Bullmastiffs

Jenkins still in every GT logo though!
GT5logo.jpg

Or...the...FTO STC's..."interior". Well, it's more detailed than the normal standard car. Definitely a bit of a surprise when to you see it. More of a "wait...what? What is this? They added the basic details of an interior for a car that's not even real?" Well, it was MOSTLY fake. It technically DOES have a real life counterpart, sort of.

img12.jpg

There are plenty of Easter Eggs in GT6. All of the semi-premiums are pretty much Easter Eggs. Especially cars like the Ford RS200 and some of the Subarus that have nearly crossed over from standard to premium.
could I get a picture of this?

Umm...I don't have a capture card or else I would. But, basically, it's the basic black interior with the firewall and some of the roll cage modeled.

Same in GT5 and reality, isn't it?
I didn't have noticed it in GT5 to be honest even I've played a lot with the 787B :lol:
It could be a particular lap time, like a record, also, Forza 5 and Race Driver grid both have this car but the light blue post it is not included...so it may be an easter egg

zdxn.jpg

I didn't have noticed it in GT5 to be honest even I've played a lot with the 787B :lol:
It could be a particular lap time, like a record, also, Forza 5 and Race Driver grid both have this car but the light blue post it is not included...so it may be an easter egg

zdxn.jpg

This is quite real life. In Forza 4 it did not have it, to the last of my knowledge since they used a different 787 car. Forza 5 I am not sure if they fixed it there. The YouTube videos with the 787B doing a lap at Le Mans still has the exact sticker there 20 + years later.

3. Lochness monster and monkey on Trial mountain

That is very obviously a man on a boat.
Nessie is to the left of the boat. She's been there since at least GT4.

There are bunnies at Goodwood, but you can only see them in photo mode. Snap a picture just before the car crosses the finish line, then walk a ways uphill. They're behind the last hay bale on the right.

This is quite real life. In Forza 4 it did not have it, to the last of my knowledge since they used a different 787 car. Forza 5 I am not sure if they fixed it there. The YouTube videos with the 787B doing a lap at Le Mans still has the exact sticker there 20 + years later.
Indeed, Forza used the #18 787B, but I thought as an easter egg just like the watch in the Subaru...

zdxn.jpg
It's probably because those games don't pay as much attention to detail as Gran Turismo.
strange, If EA has the license to Porsche, why in 2013 Sarthe Circuit has a Porsche sign?
They copy everything on and around the track. They didn't get the license for dog food either, but there still are advertisements for dog food (on Bathurst) in the game.

strange, If EA has the license to Porsche, why in 2013 Sarthe Circuit has a Porsche sign?

It is apart of the track.

They removed the XXXX signs from bathurst which is a beer company.
I am pretty sure they also removed Marlboro ones too.

Since GT6 is rated G(Australian rating) which means for everyone they have to remove alcohol and tobacco companies from the game.

It is apart of the track.

They removed the XXXX signs from bathurst which is a beer company.
I am pretty sure they also removed Marlboro ones too.

Since GT6 is rated G(Australian rating) which means for everyone they have to remove alcohol and tobacco companies from the game.

Going on with this, with the recent spill in the gulf of mexico, PD should've removed the BP ads
... The reason why they removed everything that is a beer and/or tobacco is to not induce kids to start drinking/smoking. Over here in Quebec, Booze ads are allowed, but in the 1990'S like wise to european countries, they've banned Tobacco ads from sports and entertainment happenings.

We had a Benson & hedges firework festival, replaced by a cell phone company and The government lottery.

all F1 cars had to have their Tobacco ads modified ( I remeber when marlboro was a sponsor of ferrerai, They've replace the name of the cigarette by the name of the Pilot)

The tennis Tournament was alo sponsored by a Tobacco brand. Now it's a bank

just to give you a few examples..

Going on with this, with the recent spill in the gulf of mexico, PD should've removed the BP ads
... The reason why they removed everything that is a beer and/or tobacco is to not induce kids to start drinking/smoking. Over here in Quebec, Booze ads are allowed, but in the 1990'S like wise to european countries, they've banned Tobacco ads from sports and entertainment happenings.

We had a Benson & hedges firework festival, replaced by a cell phone company and The government lottery.

all F1 cars had to have their Tobacco ads modified ( I remeber when marlboro was a sponsor of ferrerai, They've replace the name of the cigarette by the name of the Pilot)

The tennis Tournament was alo sponsored by a Tobacco brand. Now it's a bank

just to give you a few examples..
Even corner store cant show that they sell cigarette anymore!! :eek:
I'm 33 and been watching my dad Offroad magazines as a youngster, with plenty of pages of Camel, marlboro... ads and I've never been tempted to try smoking :embarrassed:

Even corner store cant show that they sell cigarette anymore!! :eek:
I'm 33 and been watching my dad Offroad magazines as a youngster, with plenty of pages of Camel, marlboro... ads and I've never been tempted to try smoking :embarrassed:

yeah, that too... They're about to tell the companies that their packages are to be plain white with only their name on it.

or to have a health ad that takes the whole pack side.

If you european people want to know what our cigrette pacakes looks like now I've found this earlier this week :

cigarettespedia.com

( yeah, they did create a wiki for cigarette with pictures of all the
packs and ads.)

Back