GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
I have another one that I completely forgot about. I was driving La Sarthe 2013 in arcade mode & I was approaching Inndianapolis when I noticed something strange in the top left corner of my windshield. It was very strange looking & the only way I could describe it would be to say it looked like a ninja star. I kept seeing it until I hit Arnage the it sort of zoomed away. Has anyone else seen this phenomenon? Is there any good picture of it? Is it related to the UFO on Nürburgring?

I have another one that I completely forgot about. I was driving La Sarthe 2013 in arcade mode & I was approaching Inndianapolis when I noticed something strange in the top left corner of my windshield. It was very strange looking & the only way I could describe it would be to say it looked like a ninja star. I kept seeing it until I hit Arnage the it sort of zoomed away. Has anyone else seen this phenomenon? Is there any good picture of it? Is it related to the UFO on Nürburgring?
Videos of either?

On the R18 description it says that Audi won Le Mans 24h race in 2011 against Renaults. Might be a translation issue though, as I'm using the portuguese version.
do Surnames and proper names have to be plural in portugese ???
I guess the mistake lies in calling the wrong manufacturer.
It was Peugeot, not Renault.

There is a UFO on Nüburgring???:eek::confused:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
wagd.jpg

I guess the mistake lies in calling the wrong manufacturer.
It was Peugeot, not Renault.
I think that quote was about the other mistake. Audi won against Renaults

It's plural. But the Audi bit is singular, they don't match.

how about the tall burnt tree at the end of the tunnel straight on trial mountain
its been there for awhile but it is worth mentioning

There is a UFO on Nüburgring???:eek::confused:
I believe there was in GT5. I never saw it myself, but I do remember reading about it. As for the thing on La Sarthe 2013, I can't seem to find it again, unless it was at a specific time or in a specific car. All I can remember is that I was driving a BMW Z8.

I had a similar experience on Trial Mountain. In the top right corner of my screen, there was some sort of amorphous object in the sky when I came to the corner after the second tunnel (after the canopy-type section). However, I dismissed it as a blimp or something when I saw the blimp over the finish line.

I never saw the object in my screen after the first lap, and I couldn't find it in the replay. Weird.

People say there used to be a forest fire at Apricot Hill in older GT's, but I never saw it myself :( Is it in GT6's version?

That FTO was in GT2.

I'm pretty sure the Yellowbird is a one off car and that is the actual License plate on that car.

EDIT: According to the below source there were 6 aluminium and 22 steel bodied versions. So not a one off car but very rare. The MN P911 car just seems to be the one that comes up in 90% of internet searches and images.

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2012/1/...Porsche-911-Turbo-RUF-CTR-Yellowbird-7706823/

The "Yellowbird" is a one off car. It was the prototype CTR. All the production CTR's were just CTR's. The production cars didn't have the NACA vents over the rear fenders.

The "Yellowbird" in the above article is a CTR not THE "Yellowbird" that name was only given to the prototype.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RUF_CTR

-J

Last edited:
May be just a glitch but is anyone else getting a random blue flash in their rear mirrors at some tracks? I'm getting it at London where the monument is

Back