GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
Which means that the scene is overexposed, not that the lighting is brighter than at Death Valley.
Stop jumping to conclusions and blabbering like a fool. Go into photomode and pan around look for yourself everything that needs to be white is white such as the road lines. The tyre smoke is the only thing grey. Which I believe was intentional and adds to Death Valley's "desolate old road" look and feel. And yes I know what Exposure and Overexposure is eran0004! :rolleyes: *Facepalm

Last edited:
Stop jumping to conclusions and blabbering like a fool. Go into photomode and pan around look for yourself everything that needs to be white is white such as the road lines. The tyre smoke is the only thing grey. Which I believe was intentional and adds to Death Valley's "desolate old road" look and feel. And yes I know what Exposure and Overexposure is eran0004! :rolleyes: *Facepalm

No you don't, because you literally just mistook exposure for light intensity. They're not the same. High intensity light may appear dark with low exposure, and low intensity light may appear bright with high exposure. Reducing the exposure of a scene doesn't mean that all white objects appear grey. It means that the objects with lower light intensity (such as tyre smoke for instance) appear grey, while the objects with a higher intensity (such as road lines) still appear white.

As for jumping to conclusions, say hello to this:

Which I believe was intentional and adds to Death Valley's "desolate old road" look and feel.

Which is quite a leap you're making there, since all you really know is that the smoke appears grey. And it makes me wonder exactly what conclusion I jumped to? That a 'nuke' in the sky is a sign of overexposure? What exactly are you getting at there?

No you don't, because you literally just mistook exposure for light intensity. They're not the same. High intensity light may appear dark with low exposure, and low intensity light may appear bright with high exposure. Reducing the exposure of a scene doesn't mean that all white objects appear grey. It means that the objects with lower light intensity (such as tyre smoke for instance) appear grey, while the objects with a higher intensity (such as road lines) still appear white.

As for jumping to conclusions, say hello to this:

Which is quite a leap you're making there, since all you really know is that the smoke appears grey. And it makes me wonder exactly what conclusion I jumped to? That a 'nuke' in the sky is a sign of overexposure? What exactly are you getting at there?

I know what exposure means mate, no need for the elaborate explanation. It's not relevant to my point in the slightest.

And I said "I believe" doesn't mean you have to if you don't like guessing or theorizing, no imagination? that's fine.

The conclusion you jumped to was that the grey smoke was generated by effects of exposure/overexposure whatever. I doubt that, as I said earlier try really looking at the game first. Maybe get some new glasses if you have to.

Last edited:
I know what exposure means mate, no need for the elaborate explanation. It's not relevant to my point in the slightest.

You keep saying that, and yet you don't. And exposure is relevant to my point so it doesn't matter what you think about it.

And I said "I believe" doesn't mean you have to if you don't like guessing or theorizing, no imagination? that's fine.

Of course I don't have to. Your conclusions are your conclusions, not mine. The fact remains that you're the one jumping to conclusions, something that you so aggressively accused me of doing.

The conclusion you jumped to was that the grey smoke was generated by effects of exposure/overexposure whatever. I doubt that, as I said earlier try really looking at the game first. Maybe get some new glasses if you have to.

That was not a conclusion. I said that it might be explained by different exposure, which means that it's a possible explanation. I never concluded that it was the actual explanation. But hey, maybe you missed a few words here and there. So...

Maybe get some new glasses if you have to.

Just trying to get him to "look" at the game for once.. so he can see who's right :lol:. I mean no hard feelings Scaff.

Aston Martin One 77 windshield sticker says Polyphony Digital Inc, Aston Martin Lagonda ( it's on the driver side at the bottom ) and the Bang & Olufsen speakers on the dash ( 2 of them ) are extended when the car is driven ( not when the car is in photo travel )
Can you clarify what you mean by extended?

Can you clarify what you mean by extended?

The Bang & Olufsen speakers rise up when in cockpit view, try drive the car and use cockpit view, you can see 2 extended small tower speakers ( tweeter I suppose ) on both left and right side rear of the dash. These are not extended when in photo travel ( they stay down )

The Bang & Olufsen speakers rise up when in cockpit view, try drive the car and use cockpit view, you can see 2 extended small tower speakers ( tweeter I suppose ) on both left and right side rear of the dash. These are not extended when in photo travel ( they stay down )
That's actually pretty cool!

You can paint stripes on some of the MX-5s by painting them any color after you buy them.
Example:
YMmagYCYl6N47JYGXQ_0.jpg

I think I found a Queen poster in London. It's interesting for me since I like this band :)
MYwn4Qz.jpg

After a quick search on the internet:
we-will-rock-you.jpg

Also a Pizza Hut (i like this restaurant xD):
SvKPHpTrbJv2Bvo01_0.jpg

And I also found a Burger King but I don't have a picture right now.

There's Subway, all the main UK banks, Indian restaurants, Chinese restaurants amongst others all the way round the London Circuit. From what I remember the other street circuits have most shop names blanked or blurred.

There's Subway, all the main UK banks, Indian restaurants, Chinese restaurants amongst others all the way round the London Circuit. From what I remember the other street circuits have most shop names blanked or blurred.
Yeah, I have explored London in photomode and I got surprised by the amount of details I found. I think that's why I love this track :)

So I was screwing around in the LM GT-R speed-glitched, and I encountered a strange bug. @J24681357 might like this:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It started doing this when I tried to turn hard. Held the analog stick to the left for a second or two, and voila!
Haven't encountered this glitch with other cars. Pretty funny

Edit: Alright, I did some testing. It seems you need to turn the car quite a bit. The wheels bounce a little bit on their own. You can seen them pop up and down in roof-top cam. Turning increases the bouncing somehow and ends up getting insane. The best way to get this is to, quite simply, go around the turn.

Edit Mk.2: Nvm. You just have to drive for a bit. The wheels freak out after some distance.

It gets bigger by the way:
image.jpeg

Pretty big.
image.jpeg

REaLly BiG.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I already said this but there's an AmPm on the pit road side of the Tokyo R246 Front Straight by the hairpin. No picture right now though

Back