GT6 FAQs

I didn't get free car after national B.. Can anyone explain why? Or do you not get a car after? HELP!! I'm on international B now ..
You should have got these cars, National B (Half of all Stars) gives Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
National B (All Stars) gives Acura NSX '91

You mean I have to get those like 100+stars??? Holy ****!
And it's like impossible for me to do those stupid mission races.... They SUCK!!!

You mean I have to get those like 100+stars??? Holy ****!
And it's like impossible for me to do those stupid mission races.... They SUCK!!!
Them mission races do suck, I do not know why are they their for. and for Drifting should be in the game and not be apart of the career mode to get to 100% of the game.

And to get career cars.. You have to get all the stars on national A to get a car and half the stars for national A.

Anyways, can someone tell me what car to buy for international A, GT final race series..

Really? So I cant drive with my cars, just on the event of the career? Boring.. Thanks anyway!
Yes you can, in Time Trial mode. Free run means continuous laps non-stop, and that's not physically possible with Goodwood.

hsv
Yes you can, in Time Trial mode. Free run means continuous laps non-stop, and that's not physically possible with Goodwood.

Hmm, ok! Just in arcade mode I guess, because in all other ways is unlocked!

Hey everyone. I am wondering if there is a certain wheel model which can be fitted to every car in the game? With the exception of some race cars, etc. Thanks in advance. :)

Such a shame about the Interceptor and the G4, completely pointless removing them, it feels like they made an unintended mistake, if they intended do to this, that's just evil.

Such a shame about the Interceptor and the G4, completely pointless removing them, it feels like they made an unintended mistake, if they intended do to this, that's just evil.
Agreed. They didn't even announce the removal, as far as I'm aware anyway... :scared:

We have these new areas under community.

1. Is there a Q/A area for that? I don't see one

2.I joined a club in there, seems like I am a member, they have events, I see the quals and times it runs, but no way to ENTER the event. Where is that done?

Has anyone seen the AI ever use the Toyota TS030 HYBRID? I am wondering if it was added in v1.14 and I perhaps missed it so far. If not, it seems like a silly oversight. Surly all new vehicles should be added to AI car lists.

Has anyone seen the AI ever use the Toyota TS030 HYBRID? I am wondering if it was added in v1.14 and I perhaps missed it so far. If not, it seems like a silly oversight. Surly all new vehicles should be added to AI car lists.
I've seen it used in seasonals prior to 1.14

Yeah I was defeated by an overlimit TS030 in the last Expert Seasonal on Silverstone.

If I were to buy a 2nd PS3 for another room in my house, could I transfer my game saves between the two? Note: Not a Playstation Plus member. I'm just talking using a flash drive. Thanks in advance.

I wonder if PD is gonna have anything for us since it's almost end of the year season?

They must be preparing something for the 1st year of the game, no? I gotta say it's going to be a downer if there's nothing for the first anniversary.

I haven't seen it yet

Just wanting to know I bought the box set of gran turismo 6 15th anniversary Japan import from Amazon (all in Japanese) went through all the updates but for some reason it keeps failing or erroring out at 22% for the install. Has done it 5 times now (I have the original gran turismo 6 w/ out the anniversary pack) but I bought this thinking it would work. Anybody have any clues on why it keeps erroring out at the installation part like I said doesn't go past 22%. So today I backed all my stuff on a 32gb thumb drive and reset my ps3 back to factory settings. Hopefully this works or maybe it's just for show comes with the box, disc and the apex book on gran turismo 6 tracks tuning but it's all in Japanese

So any ideas would be awesome thanks

Which of the tracks that have a simulated model in the "World" section :dunce: have had track days recently, say this century? Split hairs if you must but let's say the organizers didn't know at sunrise what sort of wheels are going to show up.

edit: hmm, better grammar but not good

Last edited:
Back