GT6 FAQs

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by GranTurismo916, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Maddens Raiders

Maddens Raiders Premium

When you set up your BGM there is a small (adjustable) toggle underneath that asks if you want to shuffle or repeat the [folder] or the [song]. I'm thinking you will want to select [folder] and it will play all of the songs in the folder for you. :)

2. tazmanuk

tazmanuk

Hi. Great thread.
    Do you get different rewards/cars if you get all bronze or all silver in your licence tests?
    As opposed to the gold reward.

Thanks in advance.

3. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

Geir was my father, I'm Martin ;) but hey :)

NicoSS90 likes this.
  4. MK1 MR2 lover

MK1 MR2 lover

Thank you

5. KM964

KM964

I have shuffle on, and the repeat folder option on, yet it still plays the same song every race. The only way I can change it is either restart the race or go select another song in the options. It's infuriating.

6. m280z

m280z

When i have downloaded the update 1.01. and it starts installing, the install crash and i get error

some one help>>?

7. randys

randys

permanently turn replay off ??? can you?

8. Maddens Raiders

Maddens Raiders Premium

KM964 - I just turned my on and I have it set to personal folder for menu background only. I have not tried it for "race" BGM yet. As I have it currently set > play options > shuffle > folder .. it works perfectly. I will try to experiment with the "race" BGM later and tell you my findings. Thank you.

9. Maddens Raiders

Maddens Raiders Premium

Not that I know of, but remember guys... this game is brand new and going by PD's launch history as of late, the "game" won't be fully realized until a few months from now with all of the updates to come, etc. I mean there are still a lot of the areas of the game that are missing, but I trust that PD will patch all of this in over the coming months. The game on its face though is still very entertaining to me, even in its current bare bones state.

Whodoyouthink likes this.
  10. Maddens Raiders

Maddens Raiders Premium

Not sure. I've only gotten golds so far but not sure if there are different awards for lower class medals. I'm not sure, but my hunch tells me it's not likely.

11. randys

randys

thanks, what about getting a car for race that you need, i see it lists 3 examples of cars that qualify for that race you want to enter, is there a quicker way to go to the car to buy it other than backing out to main menu, going into dealership and looking thru the many dealers then cars?

when looking at an opponents car to maybe buy, most of the time on that thing at the end of the race i have no idea what mfgr it is it will say like HSC 04, without google wouldnt know that is honda

stockyard purpose?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  12. GranTurismo916

GranTurismo916

The garage holds 500 cars while the stockyard holds 9,999.

13. randys

randys

i cant get my tesla below 402 pp to race in the electric race, what gives

14. GranTurismo916

GranTurismo916

Just buy a Prius G '09.

15. randys

randys

which race earns the most the fastest to build up bank

16. dotcolin

dotcolin

Is it possible to select a music track in game from your hd? In GT5 it was all random.

e30 freek likes this.
  17. MANDSILVER9

MANDSILVER9

List of all 15th Anniversary Cars with Individual Pics? (Not the group shots I see on the official site)

~MS9.

18. mahmed

mahmed

What car did you use to finish "Historic Cup" in ib international
    I find it very hard to do with the following
    Ford Gt350:- Turns better than the AI but the straights of Cote D'azur are a great weakness
    Stingray Race Car Concept:- Cannot turn this thing and it is useless to modify cannot compete

Any advice on Which car?

19. QRio_2011

QRio_2011

I live in South America and the online loby rooms just shows me "Central / South America Rooms" or "Show All"

I have a US PSN.

Can I set the game to show me just US/Canada loby rooms?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  20. LeadFootLiam

LeadFootLiam

Is the motion blur only in the replays?

21. Gunma36

Gunma36

Anyone knows how to receive the free GT-R GT3 promised by Sony via e-mail for GTAcademy participants? The mail said it would be available as soon as one got the game. I'm still waiting though...

22. tazmanuk

tazmanuk

Thanks. Looks like I will have to try and aim for bronze times and see what happens.

23. Brutaka

Brutaka

24. Atarwii

Atarwii

I have a question about the career mode.. I'm still with Gran Turismo 5 and trying to reach level 40 with all golds in all events so I can satisfy my personal goal of completion for that game.

My question about Gran Turismo 6 is about the career mode. What is different about GT6's career mode from GT5...

25. Brutaka

Brutaka

No level system, stars replaced them. Shortened endurance races. 16 competitors in the later races. One make races. Mission races (like GT4).

Atarwii likes this.
  26. Atarwii

Atarwii

So you are saying that the long (2,4,6,9 and 24 hour) races are gone?
    I'm not sure how I feel about that... On one hand those 2 and 4 hour races are fairly extreme on the other hand those long races which would get tense towards the end were quite satisfying to finish.. Currently preparing for the Tsukuba 1000km.

Dan76 likes this.
  27. FastGT23

FastGT23

Add some ballast It will lower your PP to

28. FastGT23

FastGT23

Question of my own- I know with this being a new gamethey left stuff out. But have you heardbif they are going to bring back disable ccollision? Used this a lot in lobbies for no draft b4 tuning. Thanks

29. staskw

staskw

Has anyone else noticed that a few cars like the s2k gt1 turbo and the blitz skyline have engine bays?

30. rgkma

rgkma

sorry if been asked, but can you get the anniversary cars in a DLC for normal game? or just the the anniversary game