GT6 FAQs

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by GranTurismo916, Nov 29, 2013.

1. randys

randys

I am in beginning of International races, is there a race or series or seasonal that is fast and pays a lot?

to run up my money in a hurry?

2. redskinfan1982

redskinfan1982

Check out last place... We don't see him in our room, until we check our race results, and EVERY time we see this guy, someone ALWAYS ends up black screened, or stuck at the GT6 loading screen... I have more pictures of him in these results from different races, on different days... Has anyone else noticed this, when checkin' the race results... He does not appeer as a member of the room, but only when checking the results... Just wonderin'... Who could it be, someone from PD gettin feedback?...

Attached Files:

3. GranTurismo916

GranTurismo916

No one really knows. Maybe it'll come in an update.
    Nope, you had to pre order.

4. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but, some people got $1M credits for pre-ordering at Amazon. I pre-ordered at Gamestop and got a car package. Is it not as simple as using a code to get $1M credits?

5. randys

randys

My promotional coupon or code came with 5 cars and a million bucks or points or whatever they are called, when i got the promotion code i did NOT have the game yet and i tried to apply the code and it wouldnt work, it worked after i installed the game for the first time (i wanted it to be on the system when the game first started but you cant do it that way)

now as to the $1million if your promotion did not include that feature then you dont get it, you can buy credits though, i think thru playstation store on your screen

UltimateLurker likes this.
  6. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

Thanks for the quick response. Guess I'll just have to earn them all the hard way :)

7. randys

randys

the further into the game we get the higher the awards, i always look for a race that is short with a high payout and race it over and over, still looking for one

8. FastGT23

FastGT23

Like the wind is a good grinding obe. 43k for 4 minutes or less depending on your tune & car

9. randys

randys

uh, which is that? is that a intl race or is it a seasonal?

10. 750F-RM

750F-RM

Hi all :)

does anyone know of a list of all the premium cars in the game?

Thanks in advance :D

11. pb5

pb5

Hi

What do you have to do to unlock super level?

Thanks
    Paul

12. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

But grinding is soooooooo GT3 lol

13. GranTurismo916

GranTurismo916

Finish the final International A Challenge.

14. FastGT23

FastGT23

International 1a I believe. Its license block before super license

15. swg

swg

Definetly not working. Mine will play custom tracks "most" of the time at menus but often reverts to game music. In race it only plays the custom track if I restart the race a few times. Oddly though it works every time for bmw seasonal event.

16. Mcjoz88

Mcjoz88

I have a question. I just bought a 2010 Camaro SS, and test drove it for the first time. Did Polyphony take out the ability to do burnouts, or what? I came to a complete stop, held the gas and brake, and let off the brake, and it just goes right away, like it has traction control on 100% when you accelerate from a complete stop. I have all the assists turned off, so what gives? I know for a fact that the Camaro can do massive burnouts, as I own a 2012 in real life.

So can you do burnouts in this game or not? I haven't tried it with any other cars yet as I only own 2 other front wheel drive cars in the game so far...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  17. Brutaka

Brutaka

You can still do burnouts. I don't know why the Camaro can't.

18. waddy2001

waddy2001

Seems that the Anniversary car package can be used on two PSN accounts, at least. I started out on one account, downloaded the cars, they showed up on my account as expected. I just went back playing under the other account, basically to get the free Merc and Bimmer, and bam, the cars showed up on that account too. I saved both game saves to separate flash drives. Does anyone know if this is a glitch or if it's normal? The coupon says the DLC can be used on two activated devices but nothing about two separate PSN accounts on the same machine.

19. rgkma

rgkma

ok thankyou. Found out today girlfriend will be buying me the anniversary Edition, whoop.

GranTurismo916 likes this.
  20. BirelChris

BirelChris

Is 24 hours of Le Mans in the game? There is only a 24 minute race in the S-Series

21. waddy2001

waddy2001

No endurance that I have found yet. Only two sections left to unlock. No NASCAR yet either.

22. Epke

Epke

Questions about those software updates that are not documented, i checked the notifications, but there is no mention of what has been changed.

23. swg

swg

International B, one make, lotus elise race. Says any make elise within PP can join... Apparently not the one I just spent 100g on, the 99 motor sport elise. The race versions are allowed but not this one, what gives?

24. rgkma

rgkma

No Le-Mans yet? what enduros is there does anyone now?

25. Brutaka

Brutaka

NASCAR is in the IA section. The longest enduros so far are 3 24 minute races.

26. GranTurismo916

GranTurismo916

Nope.
    There's nowhere you can find the changes.
    Check your tires.

27. swg

swg

Tires are good, the motorsport is not in the list.

28. LOGAN8TOR88

LOGAN8TOR88

For some reason the racing line will not show up in multiplayer. How do turn on racing line? It is not under assists when selecting options.

29. Epke

Epke

Well under notifications, there is a tab that says updates, but after at least 3 software updates , nothing is written there.

30. Hellburner

Hellburner

Where can I open the International A license test? On the spot where the other license tests are, there is the GT World championship...