GT6 FAQs

I am in beginning of International races, is there a race or series or seasonal that is fast and pays a lot?

to run up my money in a hurry?

Check out last place... We don't see him in our room, until we check our race results, and EVERY time we see this guy, someone ALWAYS ends up black screened, or stuck at the GT6 loading screen... I have more pictures of him in these results from different races, on different days... Has anyone else noticed this, when checkin' the race results... He does not appeer as a member of the room, but only when checking the results... Just wonderin'... Who could it be, someone from PD gettin feedback?...

Attachments

• IMG_20131211_025031.jpg
    IMG_20131211_025031.jpg
    895.8 KB · Views: 12
Question of my own- I know with this being a new gamethey left stuff out. But have you heardbif they are going to bring back disable ccollision? Used this a lot in lobbies for no draft b4 tuning. Thanks
No one really knows. Maybe it'll come in an update.
sorry if been asked, but can you get the anniversary cars in a DLC for normal game? or just the the anniversary game
Nope, you had to pre order.

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but, some people got $1M credits for pre-ordering at Amazon. I pre-ordered at Gamestop and got a car package. Is it not as simple as using a code to get $1M credits?

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but, some people got $1M credits for pre-ordering at Amazon. I pre-ordered at Gamestop and got a car package. Is it not as simple as using a code to get $1M credits?
My promotional coupon or code came with 5 cars and a million bucks or points or whatever they are called, when i got the promotion code i did NOT have the game yet and i tried to apply the code and it wouldnt work, it worked after i installed the game for the first time (i wanted it to be on the system when the game first started but you cant do it that way)

now as to the $1million if your promotion did not include that feature then you dont get it, you can buy credits though, i think thru playstation store on your screen

KM964 - I just turned my on and I have it set to personal folder for menu background only. I have not tried it for "race" BGM yet. As I have it currently set > play options > shuffle > folder .. it works perfectly. I will try to experiment with the "race" BGM later and tell you my findings. Thank you.

Definetly not working. Mine will play custom tracks "most" of the time at menus but often reverts to game music. In race it only plays the custom track if I restart the race a few times. Oddly though it works every time for bmw seasonal event.

I have a question. I just bought a 2010 Camaro SS, and test drove it for the first time. Did Polyphony take out the ability to do burnouts, or what? I came to a complete stop, held the gas and brake, and let off the brake, and it just goes right away, like it has traction control on 100% when you accelerate from a complete stop. I have all the assists turned off, so what gives? I know for a fact that the Camaro can do massive burnouts, as I own a 2012 in real life.

So can you do burnouts in this game or not? I haven't tried it with any other cars yet as I only own 2 other front wheel drive cars in the game so far...

Last edited:
Seems that the Anniversary car package can be used on two PSN accounts, at least. I started out on one account, downloaded the cars, they showed up on my account as expected. I just went back playing under the other account, basically to get the free Merc and Bimmer, and bam, the cars showed up on that account too. I saved both game saves to separate flash drives. Does anyone know if this is a glitch or if it's normal? The coupon says the DLC can be used on two activated devices but nothing about two separate PSN accounts on the same machine.

Questions about those software updates that are not documented, i checked the notifications, but there is no mention of what has been changed.

International B, one make, lotus elise race. Says any make elise within PP can join... Apparently not the one I just spent 100g on, the 99 motor sport elise. The race versions are allowed but not this one, what gives?

Is 24 hours of Le Mans in the game? There is only a 24 minute race in the S-Series
Nope.
Questions about those software updates that are not documented, i checked the notifications, but there is no mention of what has been changed.
There's nowhere you can find the changes.
swg
International B, one make, lotus elise race. Says any make elise within PP can join... Apparently not the one I just spent 100g on, the 99 motor sport elise. The race versions are allowed but not this one, what gives?
Check your tires.

For some reason the racing line will not show up in multiplayer. How do turn on racing line? It is not under assists when selecting options.

Where can I open the International A license test? On the spot where the other license tests are, there is the GT World championship...

Back