GT6 FAQs

The steering is really bugging me, once I lose the rear in over-steer, it seems that many times I can't get it back, I end up going back-and-forth until I lose it completely. I have turned the sensitivity down to -2 I think, is there anything else I can do?

NASCAR is in the IA section. The longest enduros so far are 3 24 minute races.

I havent the game yet, be getting it for christmas. I hope Le-Mans is in the game and other enduros, they for me make the game. Love doing them. Cannt wait till christmas, my girlfriend said she will get the Annivesary Edition, and when she gets it the 20th, i can have it then. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:gtplanet::cheers:

Why are all the races restricted to Racing tires: Hard or less? I never get the chance to play with Racing Soft :confused:

Thank you.
IMO, Racing Softs are really unrealistic and should never be used. Racing Hards are a pretty good limit.

Is this the place to ask this? Don't feel it needs its own thread... is it possible to watch the finale movie again? I can't seem to find it.. I've beaten the GT All Stars Championship.

Are the Tab names (A, B, C) in the tuning section editable like Sheet A, B, C in GT5?

There is a space below the tab to add a few notes as GT5.

The BIGGEST prob I see with the tuning, is that you DO NOT seem to be able to copy A to B and so forth, as you could in GT5. I HOPE THEY FIX THIS! I like to keep C as the base set up and have A and B for mods. With no "copy to" ....what a headache!

....and to think I was dreaming during GT5 it would be great to copy/transfer a setup to a diff. Chassis all together...

Thought i read some where few months ago, that the Delta Wing is no longer in the game. Is that true or was i mis-reading something:crazy:

Not sure if this has been asked or answered here or anywhere else: How is the rally racing this time? Does it have a separate championship\event? Does the goodwood location include the rally track?

I just redeemed my amazon pre-order code online at https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/home/index!display.action

I can now see the car 5-pack and the money DLC on in the media tab on that same website. However, I don't know how to download these in-game. They are not showing up in the in-game GT store nor anywhere on the PS3 Playstation Store. I tried re-inputting the codes in the in-game GT store, however it states that the code has already been redeemed, any ideas?

Does the "Just makes it shiny" comment about the wash option mean that the car actually gets shiny or is it the same as in 5?
I'll just ask this again. Is dirt permanent? I've seen cars get real dirty in rally races and such.

I noticed the motion blur is gone from the replay when viewed in Cockpit, hood, bumper etc cams after the Red Bull update. The motion blur only exists in normal replay camera, is it only me or everyone is experiencing this?

I can't seem to find the answer to this..

During license tests and what not, i am able to see a few of my friends as a ghost line, but none of my friends can see me. I am ahead of the them in the game and although they can see my online, they cannot see my ghost.

Do I have a setting that is currently turned off? I have not been able to figure this out.

Thanks!

Are the Ferrari 330 P4, Auto Union Steamline Jaguar XJ13 (and Chromeline) and Ford Mark IV Race Car paintable?

~MS9.

Last edited:
Back