GT6 FAQs

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by GranTurismo916, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Epke

Epke

Win the GT woeld championship and you will see it.

Hellburner likes this.
  2. NicoSS90

NicoSS90

Why are all the races restricted to Racing tires: Hard or less? I never get the chance to play with Racing Soft :confused:

Thank you.

UltimateLurker likes this.
  3. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

The steering is really bugging me, once I lose the rear in over-steer, it seems that many times I can't get it back, I end up going back-and-forth until I lose it completely. I have turned the sensitivity down to -2 I think, is there anything else I can do?

4. UltimateLurker

UltimateLurker

Is it the blue one? PD calls this a Motorsport Elise, like the green one, but it's not really, it's an Exige. I used the green Motorsport Elise on that race I think, no problems there.

5. rgkma

rgkma

I havent the game yet, be getting it for christmas. I hope Le-Mans is in the game and other enduros, they for me make the game. Love doing them. Cannt wait till christmas, my girlfriend said she will get the Annivesary Edition, and when she gets it the 20th, i can have it then. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:gtplanet::cheers:

Dan76 likes this.
  6. GranTurismo916

GranTurismo916

IMO, Racing Softs are really unrealistic and should never be used. Racing Hards are a pretty good limit.

7. NicoSS90

NicoSS90

;)

8. Mac K

Mac K

Is this the place to ask this? Don't feel it needs its own thread... is it possible to watch the finale movie again? I can't seem to find it.. I've beaten the GT All Stars Championship.

9. Dan76

Dan76

There is a space below the tab to add a few notes as GT5.

The BIGGEST prob I see with the tuning, is that you DO NOT seem to be able to copy A to B and so forth, as you could in GT5. I HOPE THEY FIX THIS! I like to keep C as the base set up and have A and B for mods. With no "copy to" ....what a headache!

....and to think I was dreaming during GT5 it would be great to copy/transfer a setup to a diff. Chassis all together...

10. swanseauk

swanseauk

Does anybody have a downloadable car database or list, thanks

11. wejhvabewjty

wejhvabewjty

Can you trade cars?

12. rgkma

rgkma

Thought i read some where few months ago, that the Delta Wing is no longer in the game. Is that true or was i mis-reading something:crazy:

13. Brutaka

Brutaka

It was removed but then put back In, in fact, 2 were.

14. GranTurismo916

GranTurismo916

No cars are DLC yet, unless you could the 15th Anniv. cars.
    Not atm.

15. Stratosfever

Stratosfever

Not sure if this has been asked or answered here or anywhere else: How is the rally racing this time? Does it have a separate championship\event? Does the goodwood location include the rally track?

16. GranTurismoer

GranTurismoer

Can we see the front of the car when in cockpit view in a standard car? Thanks.

17. Brutaka

Brutaka

No

GranTurismoer likes this.
  18. SteelToedSloth

SteelToedSloth

I just redeemed my amazon pre-order code online at https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/home/index!display.action

I can now see the car 5-pack and the money DLC on in the media tab on that same website. However, I don't know how to download these in-game. They are not showing up in the in-game GT store nor anywhere on the PS3 Playstation Store. I tried re-inputting the codes in the in-game GT store, however it states that the code has already been redeemed, any ideas?

19. jspectoaster

jspectoaster

go to acct management in xmb screen then redeem code, then download it there it should go directly on to game

20. zotobom

zotobom

I'll just ask this again. Is dirt permanent? I've seen cars get real dirty in rally races and such.

21. Latetzki

Latetzki

Is the handling different in Multiplayer?

22. GranTurismo916

GranTurismo916

No.

23. metamorphomisk

metamorphomisk

I noticed the motion blur is gone from the replay when viewed in Cockpit, hood, bumper etc cams after the Red Bull update. The motion blur only exists in normal replay camera, is it only me or everyone is experiencing this?

24. metamorphomisk

metamorphomisk

And what happened to the Ferrari F10 and F2007? Licensing issues? Will they be added back to the game in the future?

weavty1 and Dan76 like this.
  25. sagaper

sagaper

What is deal whit premium cars?

26. bongoplyr

bongoplyr

27. sagaper

sagaper

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  28. danio

danio

I can't seem to find the answer to this..

During license tests and what not, i am able to see a few of my friends as a ghost line, but none of my friends can see me. I am ahead of the them in the game and although they can see my online, they cannot see my ghost.

Do I have a setting that is currently turned off? I have not been able to figure this out.

Thanks!

29. MANDSILVER9

MANDSILVER9

Are the Ferrari 330 P4, Auto Union Steamline Jaguar XJ13 (and Chromeline) and Ford Mark IV Race Car paintable?

~MS9.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  30. Brutaka

Brutaka

The auto union and base XJ13 Is.