GT6 FGTC CANCELLEDOpen 

• Thread starter berty1979
  • 384 comments
Rich- u can join us. Be careful of the regulars tho as your not chasing the title.

Everyone ready for tomorrow ?
I'll be as clean as I can, same quali as before or are you using the lobby Q session (which is best set on solo where everybody has a free track).

I'll race as clean as I can. This is my first actual race with rules from GT5 and GT6 combined, so hopefully I can get a decent finish, but who knows since this is the first race of the season.

Whats this you can give fgt's now, and if yu can the dark blue one i need cheers
Come on flood that's no excuse. I'm hungover and suffering from a hike I went on yesterday. Don't be such a pansy poo

On a side note, saw some stunning views in the lake district yesterday
IMAG0070.jpg
IMAG0068.jpg

I might be rumning slightly late tonight but will do my best to get online.. I might have to miss practice and half of quali though.. is this allowed, or do I need to be there fpr all sessions?

Practice is no prob because there won't be much and if u miss quali just start at the back. Just make the race!

If its possible can someone give flood an FGT.

Rich- There is a spot at Ferrari.

It gives you the 15th anniversary cars for free. You can use those to get over 8 million on the TTs. But if I can send you one Flood I'll try, but I dont know if I can figure it out in time. I can go with Ferrari as well.

Post your psn and ill add you
Edit: got 1mil if anyone could send a deceny car that i could possibley sell would be great

Last edited:
Back