GT6 gallery by NBDESIGNZ | 16/07/16 - I'm back!

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 719 comments
All of them are stunning, as usual. I love the cars used for this shoot and you guys combined them perfectly with the surrounding!

The only thing I do not like honestly is the last comp entry with the green 350Z. It looks overexposured. That's not the normal Nicolas quality IMHO :)

However I am definately going to stop by Werner's gallery!

Very nice set, as expected from you. ;) I love shots 21 & 22, good use of flares and great colours. 👍

Also your Bond entry is awesome, had my vote. 👍

Like all the cloud edits
My favorites of the Abarth = 5,9,14,20,21,24,25 and they look so REAL!
34,37 is great & 39 Is Super stunning! - Colors & clouds WOW!
Great to see you back buddy! :cheers:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: - i cant find a word to say about your photos..honest - amazing job - the first 2 shots are awesome - F500 is just quality,clear and :drool::drool::drool::drool:..
AWESOME!!!!!

DUDE, I would KILL to be able to edit pictures as beautiful as these. You must show me your tricks, sensei. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Incredible work on these photos man!

Wow... As always Nicolas, quantity AND high quality in your sets.

Various cars, great compositions, various styles, realistic appearance, beautiful toning, great use of light... The list has no end. The quantity don't allow me to give you a detailed feedback but this kind of post remind me to go to your flickr gallery and have a great time watching your photo my friend ;)

That's what I will do next :cheers:

Bravo Nicolas. Toujours au top ! 👍

God damn! I don't know where to start. :crazy: Just catching up with these 2 epic sets. Full of awesome and there are so many, (classic NB) ;) 👍

I would love to comment on almost everything but that would take and eternity. And besides there no need to point out anything really, you know what you're doing. ;)

I wil say that my favs are, from Set 1 are 1,2,14,24,25,28,34,36 & 39. Btw Nice colour on the Murcielago. ;)

And set 2: 1,3,12,17,18 (Reminds me of something ;) ) 22,23,25,27 & 28. Phew! Man that's a lot of great stuff. 👍

Every time i visit your gallery i want to go and make some shots - this is how i feel now..
I like your style mate..QUALITY,CLEAR and AMAZING..Yes MASTER you doing a fantastic work..Colors,Speed all is gret even if i want to find something wrong on it - i cant...GREAT WORK

Love the first two shots, I really when you shoot here in the Nürb, always great results 👍 I like aloso the others shots with this M3.
And as usual your static large shot looks so real it's amazing !

Totally agree with Jeremy, the first 2 M3 shots are great. 👍

Quite like the last 2 of the RS6 too very clean and crisp. 👍

Every time i visit your gallery i want to go and make some shots - this is how i feel now..
I like your style mate..QUALITY,CLEAR and AMAZING..Yes MASTER you doing a fantastic work..Colors,Speed all is gret even if i want to find something wrong on it - i cant...GREAT WORK

Love the first two shots, I really when you shoot here in the Nürb, always great results 👍 I like aloso the others shots with this M3.
And as usual your static large shot looks so real it's amazing !

@NBDESIGNZ
Couldn't you just have told me that you have won the GTPlanet photomode alrady? No need to even try to follow you'r skills! 100/10

GPR
Totally agree with Jeremy, the first 2 M3 shots are great. 👍

Quite like the last 2 of the RS6 too very clean and crisp. 👍

Very pleased to read your nice comments guys! Thank you! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back