gt6 most used drift tires vs real drift tires

• Thread starter alexnipi
  • 68 comments
Like so many aspects, it's kinda just preference. So long as you can hold your angle and stay paced with the field, who cares. I personally find CH to slick for my taste and use CM, especially when using a DS3. Slides so much better, more controlled.

JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!! I just tried a 944bhp Supra on sports hard tyres and almost **** myself in pure fear! Insane drifts at upwards of 60 mph! Most of my cars have at most 400bhp and run CH. I'm not sure I can go back to slow CH drifting :scared:

I drift mainly on CH. If i have a very high powered car I will switch to CM. I have found that as you increase grip and speed your chances of a snapback increases while your angle decreases. I like big angle so I am gonna stick with comforts

I drift mainly on CH. If i have a very high powered car I will switch to CM. I have found that as you increase grip and speed your chances of a snapback increases while your angle decreases. I like big angle so I am gonna stick with comforts
I got no snapback at all and fairly good angle by my standards (which isn't great). Before this, the softest I'd used was CS.

[ th . of peloink aQUOTE="Streeto, post: 9980619, member: 239402"]

MUCH closer to CH than
I

I don't think you realize that these tyres are most likely aged tyre compounds aswell as used...

You may or may not know but tyre compounds change according to their age and react in different ways. Changing their properties.

The problem all together is GT's horrible tire model in general.

Yes Sports tires LOOK like a real tire used for drifting. But because GT has a unrealistic tire model the LOOK of the tire is irrelevant. Comfort tires are the closest to a real life drifting tire period.

To be honest how this game is even called a simulation game is beyond me. This game uses the same engine they have used for years and for PD to just constantly do what ever they want instead of what the players ask, I doubt seening this game series lasting much longer.
The reason I am even mentioning this is because these tire vs tire discussions always lead to the same thing over and over.
The tire model is so basic that you cannot even compare it to real life.

Back