GT6 Official Car List Impressions/Thoughts

• Thread starter Prototyp3
  • 987 comments
Again, where has that effort gone?

It seems like overall car count isn't such a priority anymore (not that 1000+ isn't an extremely high number anyway).

Maybe the effort really has been put into the sounds/A.I etc? Could be a long while before we can actually make a judgement on that though.

Has anything been said on when work on GT7 started?

It seems like overall car count isn't such a priority anymore (not that 1000+ isn't an extremely high number anyway).

Maybe the effort really has been put into the sounds/A.I etc? Could be a long while before we can actually make a judgement on that though.
The priority should never have been the number of cars, but the car variety. Those duplicates should not have returned. They account for a good fraction of those 1200 cars, and if the vehicle description says the trim on one car is different from another identical one and there is no modeled interior to prove, I say why include it?

I think we've all understood that PD has a dedicated team working on car modeling. Sounds, lighting, & gameplay should not affect their progress.

Last edited:
76 cars missing from the list. There's 1200 altogether, 1000 from GT5 and 200 new to GT6 but the list of new cars only goes to 123 so 76 left to announce.

76 cars missing from the list. There's 1200 altogether, 1000 from GT5 and 200 new to GT6 but the list of new cars only goes to 123 so 76 left to announce.
I think when they say that there is 1200 cars, does not mean there is EXACTLY 1200 cars. But I do hope your right.

As I said in the other thread,those allegedly missing 76 cars could be the prize list,though I guess that's no reason to leave them off the list.

To be honest, PD should just work on the core mechanics (sounds, AI, graphics, etc) for a one or two games and only add some of the essential new cars and once they've did that They could add cars like the Lunar rover and a Prius C.

To be honest, PD should just work on the core mechanics (sounds, AI, graphics, etc) for a one or two games and only add some of the essential new cars and once they've did that They could add cars like the Lunar rover and a Prius C.

Why do people assume every employee can do every job? Modellers have only one job: modelling. They cannot be used for other core features like sounds, AI and graphics. Modelling is everything that they know. It makes absolutely no sense for them not to be spending all the time they have to be creating as many cars they can up to the quality standards, which is exactly what they do.

Why do people assume every employee can do every job? Modellers have only one job: modelling. They cannot be used for other core features like sounds, AI and graphics. Modelling is everything that they know. It makes absolutely no sense for them not to be spending all the time they have to be creating as many cars they can up to the quality standards, which is exactly what they do.
Johnny reminded me earlier, and I corrected someone a few posts above this. I think it just slips our mind that PD is made up of over 100 members each with their own skills and purpose, and that the games development aspects have little effect on the rate at which the modeling team gets their work done.

As others have mentioned, the team members have specific skillsets and many of them can't crossover. What PD needs IMO is more people. They need to put a larger team specifically on sounds, AI and other things, even if only for a year or two, to hammer out some new software and get those things up to speed, but that isn't their approach apparently. If this whole "PD is a big family" thing is true and not marketing, it's going to take a big sales shock to shake up the way they do things at PD.

Johnny reminded me earlier, and I corrected someone a few posts above this. I think it just slips our mind that PD is made up of over 100 members each with their own skills and purpose, and that the games development aspects have little effect on the rate at which the modeling team gets their work done.

While this true, I feel one important aspect has been neglected - Kaz.

If Kaz spends most of his time with the sound crew (for example), do you think they would get more or less work done then say the car modelers (where Kaz wasn't)? I'm not trying to impugn anyone at Polyphonys ability to work unsupervised, it's just an observation I've made over my working life - supervision, or a "guiding hand" tends to get the most out of the majority of workers.

As multifaceted as something like Gran Turismo is, you can't escape the fact that somethings will be more of a priority than others and thus be subject to a more focused work effort. Throw Kaz into the mix and it's easy to see why some areas might appear to have got more work done, so to speak.

While this true, I feel one important aspect has been neglected - Kaz.

If Kaz spends most of his time with the sound crew (for example), do you think they would get more or less work done then say the car modelers (where Kaz wasn't)? I'm not trying to impugn anyone at Polyphonys ability to work unsupervised, it's just an observation I've made over my working life - supervision, or a "guiding hand" tends to get the most out of the majority of workers.

As multifaceted as something like Gran Turismo is, you can't escape the fact that somethings will be more of a priority than others and thus be subject to a more focused work effort. Throw Kaz into the mix and it's easy to see why some areas might appear to have got more work done, so to speak.

I doubt Kaz being in a certain area improves it much.... many of the people are from the first GT and they also love the game.

I doubt Kaz being in a certain area improves it much.... many of the people are from the first GT and they also love the game.

So you're saying having a boss (not to mention someone like Kaz) looking over your shoulder makes zero difference to your work output/effort? Not all are as virtuous as you I'm afraid...

So you're saying having a boss (not to mention someone like Kaz) looking over your shoulder makes zero difference to your work output/effort? Not all are as virtuous as you I'm afraian
It was shown in the 2007 Behind the Apex video, that Kaz likes to keep in touch with the various departments within the PD team. He even had a video link setup between studios just to be able to communicate and observe their progress. Any good leader would equally support each part of his/her team.

It seems unlikely that this is the final car list. Give it until the end of November to make final judgement.

This just a stream of observations.
Abarth's entire lineup is there. Nothing needs to be done here.
Alfa Romeo is missing the 4C (and the exact same team behind that car is responsible for the 6C Biposto Vision Gran Turismo Concept so this car's inclusion is damned well sealed in stone) and the Giulietta 1750cc.
Aston Martin is missing both its new DB9 and its new Vanquish and seeing that they are onboard the Vision GT program, I find it likely that Polyphony Digital will have access to these cars. Not to mention the DB3S which is currently having a virtual model built.
Audi is a tough cookie since they PAID Turn 10 to include their cars. It seems like Polyphony did most of their Audi deals in 2012, which is why we have the older R18 and not the eTron (not that it matters since Forza's eTron doesn't even use the KERS defeating the entire point of the car). And the R8 V10 plus and TTRS were at the Gran Turismo Silverstone event but those are both older cars compared to the new RS4 Avant, RS7 and RS6 Avant. We might be SOL on that front, but what we have is good enough. Then again Audi is a part of the Vision GT project, so maybe their relationship with PD is closer than I thought.
Bentley's relationship with Polyphony is very strange. They consistently get access to the 2003 Bentley EXP Speed 8 again and again and have never had a Bentley road car in game. Ever. Even in GT4 Prologue when we saw videos of PD walking around warehouses filled with Bentley's nothing ever came of it. I expect nothing on this front.
BMW on the other hand has two alternative powertrain vehicles coming out and we all know PD loves those kinds of cars. They are also part of the Vision GT program. And the trailer for the KAZ film shows that Yamauchi himself has been to BMW's very own museum. Also not how similar the BMW Vision GT's shape is to the i8. Could again be the same design team, meaning that the i8 may show up in game as soon as the production i8 is released to the public. I expect many things from this front including the E30 M3 everyone on GTPlanet has been harping about.
Bugatti on the otherhand may be a done deal. It seemed like the Veyron was already modelled in 2010 but couldn't make it in game since the disc was already gold by then. And PD seemed to have issues adding cars as DLC and future DLC cars had their information already in the game. If a Veyron Super Sport appeared I would be very surprised.
Caterham of Japan badly wishes t have a deeper relationship with PD as seen with their Tokyo R246 video they created. Why PD doesn't take them up on it I do not know, but Caterham seems ready and willing to have their cars in GT.
Cadillac has all the cars it needs in GT6. Not to mention with GM and PD's current relationship, if a new V car came out, I am sure PD could get their hands on it faster than even the automotive press.
Chevrolet is the same. I also expect to see two new Camaros (the ZL1 and Z/28) since PD has a close relationship with Mark Stielow (whose Red Devil is confirmed for in game) who was on the engineering team for both of these cars. Also the 1957 StingRay race car shows that PD has gone to GM's personal car collection and has free access to whatever strikes their fancy.
Citroen appeared on Kaz Yamauchi's personal Twitter last year when he was in Europe bouncing from headquarters to headquarters. The only car they even have to add is the DS3 Racing. I am unsure if they need the FIA WRC's permission to include the DS3 WRC or if that belongs to Citroen themselves. They never had a problem adding WRC cars before GT5 (they just never had the WRC logo on the sides of the cars themselves).
Daihatsu has a new Copen and seeing that this game is primarily Daihatsu's best way of getting their name out to the worldwide markets (not to mention it is a Toyota brand) this will probably be rectified soon.
Dodge/SRT's entire sportscar lineup is already in GT6 and nothing is really missing unless fans just demand that the Grand Cherokee SRT and 300C SRT end up in game. SRT is already on board with the Vision GT program which means they are happy to give their cars to PD. The Viper has been in a sales slump and SRT putting their cars into GT6 could help solve this problem. Also SRT's very own race car, the Viper GTS-R has had its Forza sponsorship removed last year, making this car's inclusion a possibility at the very least. Don't forget their new GT3 car.
Ferrari has me slightly worried. All of the "new" cars in Gran Turismo 6's lineup seem to have been taken from the 2010 Tokyo Concours D'Elegance event that happened exactly once and never again. And the FXX in itself is a rather old car. The F12berlinetta is a very odd car for PD to hide and I am starting to suspect that the car was never modelled to begin with. Also both Formula One car have been removed, possibly due to a very temporary licensing agreement for Gran Turismo 5 that didn't apply to GT6. Either way the turbo California, the 458 Speciale (which is a very new car so its forgivable) the F12, the FF and the LaFerrari (which still hasn't been sold to customers yet) are absent. That is right, Ferrari's entire current lineup outside of the 458 Italia is absent.
Ford is just missing the Fiesta ST. We aren't sure if PD has gone after the FPV Falcon's (who are going the way of the dinosaur very soon anyways), but PD has exactly one car missing. Their relationship with Ford seems healthy enough and they may get the next Mustang in game as soon as Turn 10 does in their's. We all know how much Yamauchi loves Ford GT's and all its variants (as much as he love Corvettes and Skyline GT-Rs).
Honda is giving PD early access to the NSX and if they create a new sportscar, PD will be the first to know.
Hyundai's entire sportscar lineup has been modelled when PD was at Cobb Performance's HQ in California. Also remember Rhys Millen's mention of PD modelling Pikes Peak on RedBull's website? This could be an indicator that Polyphony has had access to RMR's very own hillclimb Hyundais.
Infiniti is a no brainer. I expect the new Q50/Infiniti Skyline (as it is known in the JDM) to appear very soon.
Jaguar seemed very keen on throwing their cars to PD and Yamauchi was supposed to drive the new XKR-S GT at Goodwood before he got sick. The F-Type is too much of a success for PD to ignore and since they had/have such a close relationship, at the very least it should be DLC.
KTM has their entire lineup in game and seems to be happy to give their cars to any and all developers, just to get the word out that they are building cars. PD is happy to help.
Lamborghini's lineup in GT6 is literally perfect. I think the only thing they might be missing are the Reiter Engineering built GT3-spec Gallardos that race all over the planet. The Diable GT and Diablo GT2 are the EXACT cars seen in Lamborghini's very own museum, which means PD itself has been snooping Lamborghini's very own warehouse.
Lancia: Every car we need (except the Fulvia HF and the 037) is already in the game and PD's LM Gianetti visits are a good indicator that any gaps in its Lancia dealerships will be filled in.
Land Rover's recent inclusion could be a symptom of PD's good relationship with Jaguar.
Lexus has every sportscar it has created in GT6 already. Not to mention Yamauchi has alread been seen operating an LFA Nur. And PD has early access to the IS-F, meaning the GS-F soon to be shown off this year at the Tokyo Motor Show is not too far behind. It is likely already modeled. Toyota is quick to use Gran Turismo to market its cars so I have no fears Lexus will be left behind.
Lotus is a very strange case. We all remember how fast PD got its hands on the Evora and I expected more of a relationship as time went on, but nothing seemed to have come of it. We have never gotten an Exige in game, which is Lotus' most sporty car. And since Turn 10 now has Lotus' Formula One cars in its game, this may signify an end to PD and Lotus' relationship. I still cannot explain why the Exige's have yet to appear in a Gran Turismo.
Maserati needs to market their new Ghibli badly to get sales traction and GT6 would be a great way to do it. But Maserati's relationships with any videogame developers, never mind Polyphony seems very weak. I expect little to change and Maserati has more pressing matters at hand since it grows more and more irrelevant as time goes on. Rumors of an MC12 Stradale appearing in GT6 have been grumbled but rumors are just that.
Mazda is always ready and willing to give their cars to PD, so a new Atenza Sport and Axela Sport should not be far behind.
McLaren may have entered into a strategic agreement with Turn 10. NFS/Speedhunters has extremely early access to the McLaren P1 so they had first dibs. Turn 10 seems to have paid a lot of money to get special access to this car and may themselves be preventing this car from appearing in GT6, at least for the time being. Not to mention the vintage F1 car from Rush appearing in Forza 5. At the very least PD should be able to find an MP4-12C GT3 for the game. And with Ayrton Senna's family's blessing, some special licensing agreements with his McLaren could be a possibilty. As for the McLaren P1's inclusion, don't hold your breath.
Mercedes-Benz and AMG specifically have a VERY close relationship with PD and at the very least the A45 AMG and E63 AMG have been confirmed. Whether that is day one confirmation or DLC confirmation is up for conjecture. GT6's Mercedes-Benz lineup would look very odd seeing that is has no current cars (the SLS AMG was replaced entirely by the SLS AMG GT) so these cars not appearing day one would be a strange choice for PD. It seems all PD has to do is ask and they will receive whatever they want from AMG. Hopefully PD does just that.
Mini is another one of those brands just hurling itself at PD's doorstep. The Cooper Coupe S and the Cooper S GP are the only two missing cars, and Yamauchi races againts Mini's official VLN team every year.

Last edited:
Wanted more GT2 cars like thr MR2 tuner editions and the Pulsar models. There are some nice new cars but not enough new new cars.

Mitsubishi current EV phase will likely shows its face in GT, not to mention they brought their own EV i MIEV Pike Peak car to this year's event. And the next Lancer Evolution XI will have a hybrid powertrain. Regardless, every sporty car in Mitsubishi's lineup will appear in GT6.
Nissan will never have a gap in their in game lineup. All I want is some premium vintage Nissans. But that is just personal preference. Either way, every Nissan we love will be in the game. Except for that Tomica Skyline KDR30 Silhouette racer everyone wants that PD can't seem to find (I know it is somewhere in Tokyo).
Opel seems to have been forgotten, not just by PD but by everyone, from Turn 10 to EA to GM Performance themselves to literally everyone. Opel themselves should make some phone calls. For their own good. They make good cars, but no one remembers them, which is a shame for the German car maker. Shame on their public relations office.
Opera has been adopted as Polyphony Digital's personal tuner shop. They haven't made any wild demo cars as of recently, but if they do, something similar should appear in a Gran Turismo title.
Pagani and its lineup are fine as is. Anyone who says they "need" the five billion special edition Zondas that popped up after the Zonda R are just nitpicking. We have both the Huayra and the Huayra Track Pack which should be more than enough to make everyone happy. And Horaccio Pagani already has an established relationship with Polyphony since Polyphony gave the Pagani brand most of its exposure to the world.
Pescarolo Sport and Henri Pescarolo are bankrupt. This means one of two things. Either it is impossible to get their hands on the older Pescarolos since they have all been sold off here and there, or it could be incredibly easy for PD to get their hands on those cars since every tied to that name is in dire need of money. It is sad that Pescarolo himself is no longer in the motorsports game and seems a bit jaded by the whole affair so he might not even be willing to participate in make deals with companies like Sony or PD. (although we did end up with Henrik Fisker's car, so who knows?).
Peugeot is ready and willing to help PD and all we are missing are the very new 208 GTI and the R cars. Seeing that they are willing participants in the Vision GT program, I expect these cars to show up relatively soon.
Renault is just another side of the Nissan coin. Also it seems Polyphony is still building software for cars since the Renault Clio (4th gen) Renaultsport 200 has this GUI that is very similar to the R35 GT-R's .
Ruf.......I don't believe PD has spoken to a Ruf representative since Gran Turismo 4.
Saleen hasn't really done much of note since the FIA GT1 program died. Still I do recall a mockup of a Saleen S7 appearing in the teaser of the Gran Turismo Silverstone event (the one featuring a GT Academy Z car passing virtual cars).
Seat is another company that PD seems to have forgotten it exists.
Shelby has every car needed in GT6. You could nitpick about the original GT500 but that is the only car PD doesn't have in game.
Spyker with its B6 Venator has been forgotten by literally everyone.
Subaru We will never have anything to worry about with this brand.
Suzuki is only missing their current Swift Sport. It should not be too difficult for PD to hop down to the nearest Suzuki dealer and take care of this missing car. Suzuki has always been easy for PD to work with.
Tesla is fine
Toyota and a certain concept car will be appearing in GT6 very soon. Also be aware that Yamauchi himself has gone to Toyota's Toyota Motorsport Gmbh headquarters (formerly known as Toyota Team Europe). This is where a certain LMP car is kept. As well as some of Toyota's older WRC and LeMans cars. Not to mention Toyota's primary museum is in the same town as one of PD's offices.
TVR is trying to get back on its feet, but is still a car company in name only right now. I doubt any TVRs will appear as DLC just because TVR as it is now might not even have rights to its cars anymore.
Vauxhall is in the same situation as Opel.
Volkswagen was the very first brand to participate in Gran Turismo's DLC program, is a part of the Vision GT program and has given PD cars upon cars to model. The new GTI and new Golf R will be appearing, when is another question.

Volvo no one is really sure. They have no sports cars of their own, all of their sporting models are built by Polestar which is a separate company entirely. They have a V8 Supercar program they are putting together. But I can't be sure if any V8 Supercars, never mind the S60 V8 Supercars will make it into PD hands.

All just conjecture of course.

Last edited:
No familia gtr no pulsar gtir no gtv6...... 20 different fd rx7s and 3000gts.......

Yup this is a Gran Turismo car list.

Every group a and group b homologation car should be in. It's almost as if this game were made by americans. Eagle Talon and no Pulsar gtir? Seriously?

Any good leader would equally support each part of his/her team.

It's not a matter of good or bad, rather priorities.

Spending an equal amount of time with each individual team doesn't make a lot of sense when some facets of the game are obviously more important/complicated than others.

No familia gtr no pulsar gtir no gtv6...... 20 different fd rx7s and 3000gts.......

Every group a and group b homologation car should be in. It's almost as if this game were made by americans. Eagle Talon and no Pulsar gtir? Seriously?

Really? Not sure if you are serious but I think there a plenty of Japanese cars already.

Really? Not sure if you are serious but I think there a plenty of Japanese cars already.

There are hardly any new Premium Japanese cars and its not like GT5 was full of them. Most Japanese cars are standards and allot of legendary models like the Pulsar GTiR, Skyline GTST's and Toyota JZX Chassis are completely missing!

If it was made by Americans it would have a more sane car list. There is massive holes in the American car list.

There are hardly any new Premium Japanese cars and its not like GT5 was full of them. Most Japanese cars are standards and allot of legendary models like the Pulsar GTiR, Skyline GTST's and Toyota JZX Chassis are completely missing!

The R32 GTS-T and a JZX100 Chaser are in the game, if you didn't know already. But yeah, there's still a lot of iconic Japanese cars missing.

• 013 Audi RS 7
  • 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata 6
  • 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
  • 2013 Ariel Atom 500 V8 6
  • 2009 Honda S2000 CR 6
  • 1987 Ferrari F40 6
  • 2009 Peugeot #9 6
  • 2009 Peugeot Sport Total 908 6
  • 2011 Chevrolet #4 Corvette Racing ZR1
  • 2011 Holden HSV GTS
  • 2010 Abarth 500 esseesse
  • 1997 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec 6
  • 1970 Nissan Datsun 510 6
  • 1971 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R 6
  • 2008 BMW M3 6
  • 1973 BMW 2002 Turbo 6
  • 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205 6
  • 1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI 6
  • 1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6
  • 1995 Ferrari F50
  • 1995 RUF CTR2
  • 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO 6
  • 2010 Aston Martin One-77 6
  • 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge 6
  • 2009 Ford Focus RS 6
  • 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427 6
  • 1960 Chevrolet Corvette 6
  • 1966 Ford GT40 MkII 6
  • 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR 6
  • 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 6
  • 2005 Honda NSX-R 6
  • 2011 Infiniti IPL G Coupe
  • 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
  • 2005 BMW M3 6
  • 1997 BMW M3
  • 1963 Volkswagen Beetle 6
  • 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR 6
  • 1991 Ferrari 512 TR
  • 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 6
  • 2004 Honda Civic Type-R 6
  • 1969 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
  • 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455
  • 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 6
  • 1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z 6
  • 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 6
  • 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe 6
  • 2009 Mini Cooper John Cooper Works
  • 2013 Audi R8 Coupé V10 plus 5.2 FSI quattro 6
  • 1994 Nissan 240SX SE 6
  • 2012 Hennessey Venom
  • 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec 6
  • 1995 Toyota MR2 GT 6
  • 1997 Mazda RX-7 6
  • 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV
  • 2011 Audi RS 5 Coupé
  • 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
  • 1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti 16v Mk2
  • 1984 Ferrari GTO 6
  • 1961 Jaguar E-type S1 6
  • 1969 Chevrolet Nova SS 396 6
  • 2010 Lexus LFA 6
  • 2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary SS 6
  • 2009 Lexus IS F 6
  • 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 6
  • 2012 Jaguar XKR-S 6
  • 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator 6
  • 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione 6
  • 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series 6
  • 1967 Lamborghini Miura P400 6
  • 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition 6
  • 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO 6
  • 2011 Koenigsegg Agera
  • 2013 Audi S4
  • 1985 Ford RS200 Evolution 6
  • 1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex 6
  • 2013 Viper #91 SRT Motorsport GTS-R
  • 2010 Audi R8 Coupé 5.2 FSI quattro 6
  • 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR 6
  • 1991 BMW M3
  • 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R 6
  • 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 6
  • 2011 Subaru WRX STI 6
  • 2005 Ford Ford GT 6
  • 2009 Lotus 2-Eleven
  • 2011 RUF Rt 12 S
  • 1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV 6
  • 2004 Saleen S7 6
  • 2003 Renault Sport Clio V6 6
  • 2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale
  • 1968 Oldsmobile Hurst/Olds 442
  • 1964 Aston Martin DB5
  • 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
  • 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R
  • 2007 Honda Civic Type-R 6
  • 1983 Audi Sport Quattro 6
  • 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR 6
  • 2010 Nissan370Z
  • 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV 6
  • 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi 6
  • 2006 Audi RS 4
  • 2011 Mazda RX-8 R3 6
  • 2010 Volkswagen Golf R 6
  • 2007 Ford Shelby GT500 6
  • 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia 6
  • 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia 6
  • 2010 Renault Megane RS 250 6
  • 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track 6
  • 2011 BMW X5 M
  • 2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35is
  • 1997 Honda Civic Type R 6
  • 2001 Acura Integra Type-R 6
  • 1987 Buick Regal GNX 6
  • 2008 Aston Martin DBS
  • 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG
  • 1970 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 6
  • 2012 Hyundai Veloster Turbo 6
  • 2012 Vauxhall Astra VXR
  • 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 6
  • 1991 GMC Syclone
  • 1998 Ferrari #12 Risi Competizione F333 SP
  • 2005 Dodge SRT4 ACR 6
  • 2010 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3
  • 2011 Peugeot 308 GTI 6
  • 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 454 6
  • 2003 BMW M5
  • 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint 6
  • 1993 McLaren F1 6
  • 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 6
  • 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z 6
  • 1965 MINI Cooper S 6
  • 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi 6
  • 2003 Volkswagen Golf R32 6
  • 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
  • 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8
  • 2010 Audi TT RS Coupé
  • 2012 Scion tC
  • 2009 Jeep Cherokee SRT8
  • 2011 Kia Cee'd
  • 2005 TVR Sagaris
  • 1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale 6
  • 1999 Dodge Viper GTS ACR
6 Means the car is also in GT6.

After going through the forza 5 list, i can say i'm pretty happy with the GT list
but, kaz originally said "200 new cars" but we have only seen 123 so far, so who knows what else is in...only PD know.

Last edited:
The R32 GTS-T and a JZX100 Chaser are in the game, if you didn't know already. But yeah, there's still a lot of iconic Japanese cars missing.

I know but their standards, and the really desirable GTS-T's like the R33 and R34 + sedan's have been missing since GT2.

@Duphman I have to say, that was a very nice post, very complete and it seems very "realistic" of the facts. I just want to complete even more your post, with two things, first in Ford you forgot about the Focus RS '09 or the RS500, and in the Lamborghini part you forgot one very importante Lambo, the Gallardo Superleggera, other than that maybe the Sesto Elemento. In Opels case is really a shame, I would love to have atleast the new Corsa OPC (VXR), the Astra OPC/VXR and the very nice Opel Insignia OPC. By Pagani I just want one more, the Cinque, if PD gets the sounds right that would be an amazing car to listen. The rest is perfect, but I need Koenigsegg...
Nice job. 👍

Latest Posts

Back