GT6 Official Car List Impressions/Thoughts

• Thread starter Prototyp3
  • 987 comments
I'm impressed, at least Polyphony is heading in the right direction. Let's just hope they add more cars that the community wants because even adding a moon rover can affect pre-orders.

So you're saying having a boss (not to mention someone like Kaz) looking over your shoulder makes zero difference to your work output/effort? Not all are as virtuous as you I'm afraid...

I was only trying to point out that Kaz isn't the only boss, there are smaller bosses that probably care just as much..

makes me miss the 4door Autech GTR..... sigh

post-1327-0-49241500-1311858687.jpg

I keep seeing people compare Forza's car list and GT6's car list. Honestly, just because one car list is "better" than the other doesn't make it good. It's just "better." While I'm not saying that GT6's car list is bad, to justify that it is good using the above reason is just poor.

I'm terribly disappointed, THERE ISN'T A FERRARI F50, for god sake, it's a raw V12 convertible Ferrari anniversary car and PD doesn't want to add it in? I hate to sound like a baby but this is rubbish. It's like Kaz looked at what the majority wanted and said screw you!.

Last edited:
I'm terribly disappointed, THERE ISN'T A FERRARI F50, for god sake, it's a raw V12 convertible Ferrari anniversary car and PD doesn't want to add it in? I hate to sound like a baby but this is rubbish. It's like Kaz looked at what the majority wanted and said screw you!.
Don't you think the F50 was one of the more ugly Ferraris of recent history?

It wasn't universally liked...

Don't you think the F50 was one of the more ugly Ferraris of recent history?

It wasn't universally liked...
Was ugly IMO...but that isn't justification. I believe it should be included. If not for the history simply for the generations sake

Oh yes, the James Bond 7 series!

I'd love to drive that old 7 series, specially the 007's 750i, with the V12. GT2 also included the Jaguar XJ of that time, but I don't remember if it was the XJ8 or the XJ12. Beautiful cars we won't be seeing anymore, a shame.

I'd love to drive that old 7 series, specially the 007's 750i, with the V12. GT2 also included the Jaguar XJ of that time, but I don't remember if it was the XJ8 or the XJ12. Beautiful cars we won't be seeing anymore, a shame.
I remember GT2 had the XJR Vehicle.

Rather have PD adds some new GT300 cars because does new GT500 are totally neutered compared to previous years. The new DTM rule's really killed them, there even LHD now!!!!

We need the GT300, CRZ and Prius.

Yes, the GT300 cars are all really cool. Extremely modified road cars are interesting.

F50 GT(1) would be the first Ferrari I would want. ~700hp, +/- 900kg... Oh well. Hopefully dlc includes it. At least we get base cars. Not a fan of most the liveries on race cars offered.

You got to imagine that PD have made (much) more than 124 cars. They probably have created at least 200, but because they were burned by the lack of GT5 DLC, they've learned and will pump out monthly GT6 DLC.

I think we'll see 3-5 more Ferarri cars (F12, La Ferrari, F50, 360)

I think McLaren's P1 is waiting in the wings...

Jaguar's XJ220 needs to be premium. I can see that being a great DLC offer.

There are just too many cars missing. RUF sorely needs a premium model....come on!

Last edited:
i miss all the cars from GT2 , that BMW 7 series is one of my favourites. PD should at least add that car as dlc alongside E30.

i never understand why porsche keep contracts with EA when their cars could be depicted a lot better with PD and T10, this car list is great but still missing the hypercars, porsches, and the E30.

Its going to be interesting to find the road car of the game this time. In all the GT's a few cars stood out as go to cars for most races. In GT5 it seems like the NSXR and M3 CSL can do it all. With so many new Toyota 86 models, it may be one of the next go to cars. Good balance, it just needs a turbo or supercharger. The C7 Stingray might be another. Drop the weight in GT6 as it certainly has enough grunt in the '14 Final Prototype version for GT5. any road car(s) on the current GT6 list, look to have good balance and potential to be a/the top dog in the online rooms?

i miss all the cars from GT2 , that BMW 7 series is one of my favourites. PD should at least add that car as dlc alongside E30.

i never understand why porsche keep contracts with EA when their cars could be depicted a lot better with PD and T10, this car list is great but still missing the hypercars, porsches, and the E30.
Money. EA can pay more than T10 or PD could ever.

Ferrari FXX is better than the Ferrari F50.

Strong disagree. The FXX is basically a modded Enzo, albeit to quite extreme terms. Pretty much exactly like the F50 GT. I don't see why people wouldn't want the entirely new car over another version of another one.

Anyway, I'd easily swap any car in the entire game for an F50. I'd like to be hopeful for it in DLC but I just don't know with PD's half-assed DLC car selection... It's painful to see T10 having it in every single game, even FM1, while it's been notably absent in GT5 and GT6. All the other four Ferrari halo cars are now in GT6 -- 250 GTO, 288 GTO, F40, Enzo -- with the F50 strangely missing between them. Of course the LaFerrari is missing but it's a brand new car and will surely come soon.

Money. EA can pay more than T10 or PD could ever.
well thats a shame then. Guess they wanted to potray their cars as "indestrutible" cars that could take down other rather then keeping their image as one of the legends on the racetracks.

F50 & Testa Rossa (or 512TR as known in later years) are glaring omissions from the Ferrari line up both worthy cars from the respective periods that they came from.

Last edited:
Back