GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Guys while looking at the brand new dealership UI I noticed, as well as you did I guess, that all of the makes are there, even those of supposedly standard cars (say, Hommell for example or Lister). So Used car dealership is lost? Replaced by online UCD? Who knows?

From the official GT page:
"All available cars are displayed under their respective manufacturers. There are no longer distinctions made between Premium and Standard cars as in the previous version of GT, but Standard equivalent cars will only have simplified cockpit views."

So no UCD anymore.

From the official GT page:
"All available cars are displayed under their respective manufacturers. There are no longer distinctions made between Premium and Standard cars as in the previous version of GT, but Standard equivalent cars will only have simplified cockpit views."

So no UCD anymore.
This way we are gonna have a huuuuuuuge list each time we select Nissan, for example. Go and browse them all...me personally, I don't like this idea.

40836.jpg
1131107142842.jpg

40837.jpg

This way we are gonna have a huuuuuuuge list each time we select Nissan, for example. Go and browse them all...me personally, I don't like this idea.

You can sort though. So it shouldn't be that big a deal. Also it is much better when you want to have a specific car as there is no need to go through all the randomness. Just pick the one you want and go. Overall much easier.

I like the stadium concept, but it would have been nice if they had a layout a bit more like the Race of Champions.

@ProjectWHaT It's because the 2000GT used to be classified as a standard machine in GT5. In the trailer it looks far better than it did in GT5.

Loo
Automatic gearbox on the AAR Cuda? WAT?
I thought it's some kind of semi-racing car. :confused:
60A2NbLorZc.jpg
Looking at this shot makes me think there should be some kind of 'interior interactive' mode. Where you can move the camera around, use a cursor/pointer to click on switches, wind windows up, switch the ignition on and watch the thing light up. Would be cool. I suppose we would be waiting another 3 years if they had to put that into each car though...

Back