GT6 - Removed/Added Features

Guys what about adding support for B-spec remote play to the mobile app? It'd be awesome

Yes, double post, I know, sorry

Maybe we will get the Gold plus silver plus bronze prize
I can only hope that's the way they've set it up. 2.8K is way too little.

People complained money was too easily earned in GT5. PD listened.
It was only easy to get money in GT5 if a person decided to grind a seasonal event. I've recently decided to start a new GT5 save game on a secondary PS3 account, and acquiring money is much more difficult without the use of seasonal events.

Big willow and streets of willow are totally different tracks... Not a configuration. Its cool they included both and don't consider them separate.

Day/night tradition at willow is interesting as nothing beyond amateur or special endurance events run at night at willow... And weather as willow doesn't see much rain outside of a month or two a year...

So they had more reason to not include these but they did anyway... I imagine that endurance tracks will get priority in dlc so they can have all these variations.

It was only easy to get money in GT5 if a person decided to grind a seasonal event. I've recently decided to start a new GT5 save game on a secondary PS3 account, and acquiring money is much more difficult without the use of seasonal events.
If you said this a year ago, I could argue with you as I have 2 accounts with maxed out money and hundreds of F40s in the garage. I am ALMOST certain seasonals were rarely played but I'm just not certain. Maybe I was grinding the oval or something with the rubber band or whatever trick it was?
Or was it before the gifting limit was put in place? Yeah, I think that was it.

Alright. I made some updates after reading this: https://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-hands-on/
And also...

The "Gran Turismo 350Z RS", is not classified with the other Gran Turismo dream cars. It uses its official name of Amuse/Opera Performance 350Z RS on the GT5 & GT6 car lists but, not in the GT5 NCD(as Im looking at the car on my tv screen).
Yes, "Amuse/Opera Performance 350Z RS" is under "Gran Turismo" on NCD and is called "Gran Turismo 350Z RS". Don't know why, maybe because it would be unfair to put it under "Amuse" or "Opera" alone?

Oh, for Improved features you can add Online lobby Time Trials and Drifting modes.

And you can add Stowe circuit to Silverstone's list of confirmed layouts.
Done!

Also, High Speed Ring looks to have time change now as well.

i1CFshQsHKuA2b.jpg
That's strange. Here it clearly only states weather changes. Maybe that's a button to change/see both the Time and Weather Settings? And maybe the Time setting would be grayed out for this track?

I just see a "sun" indicating sunny weather... Not day time. :)
But if there's a sun (day) and a moon (night), that means there's time change? Or could it be there are tracks that can have night and day races, but no time change (i.e always night or always day)??? :confused:

I didn't see the screenshot with the moon. :)

In that case I assume it looks like High Speed Ring has time change. Nice 👍

Is it not just mistake? Because it is the same event...
Now that you mention it... :boggled: it could be photoshop trolling (and so basic I could do it in paint too) :confused:
I'll remove it from the list for the time being, before causing false expectations on people...

EDIT: In any case, not saying it was manipulated and even less that the edit was made by Wardez.

EDIT2: Wait... the photo with the moon logo is hosted on www.gran-turismo.com website. But the one with the sun is not. Very mysterious :dunce:

Last edited:
Did you ever do the SSR7 "under the track" glitch? Absolutely epic, earned $75Million+ in a few nights and filled my entire garage. :bowdown::lol:

I found this really funny.. replacing A with B.. :D
It was less a random change and more a correction based on the fact that the car they modeled was in fact the B version, but it had been labeled A (which also existed, but with different specs to what was in game).

For the Jensen and Ginetta I would guess that it's due to licensing issues. I don't see why modeling them would be a problem, they are not rare cars.

The 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Edition was actually a real car. Maybe they removed it because people keep complaining about "duplicates". :lol:

Typical.. I wanted to collect all the 350Z's - I Just hope that they have misprinted that GT4 omission.

Did you ever do the SSR7 "under the track" glitch? Absolutely epic, earned $75Million+ in a few nights and filled my entire garage. :bowdown::lol:
I never abused any of the glitches or bugs in GT5. Call me honest Joe if you'd like.

Big willow and streets of willow are totally different tracks... Not a configuration. Its cool they included both and don't consider them separate.

Day/night tradition at willow is interesting as nothing beyond amateur or special endurance events run at night at willow... And weather as willow doesn't see much rain outside of a month or two a year...

So they had more reason to not include these but they did anyway... I imagine that endurance tracks will get priority in dlc so they can have all these variations.
We get Locations and Tracks , not Tracks and Layouts. Same reason Twin ring motegi is one single Location. The super speed way shares no portion with the other lay outs, either does The ring with the GP course unless ts the 24 hour version..
Oh and Was i the only one who thought Autumn ring was begging to be day night.. it has huge flood lights!

Wonder if this time around if forced induction is viable on pretty much any modern engine, would love to add some turbos to some cars and weigh the pro cons of turbos and superchargers....hopeful.
Hey did we also mention the return of brake upgrades meaning that we most probably have brake fade included in damage engine.

I was checking the site and it showed cars still damaged from a race, looks as if repairs are not automatic and up to you. This would definitely affect aerodynamic performance, I seriously hope this does affect cars. Clean racing here I come :D. GT6 site has been update, weird that it still says 37 locations but there are 39 courses in the official track list. Car list says over 1200 cars, but the car count is shy by quite a bit...take it how you want there are cars that are not on the list that are in the game probably as prizes and to be discovered. Still holding out hope that the Saleen S7TT 2010 makes it in. Itching to drive this monster 750hp beast.

Another thing, any word on if PD fixed incorrect specifications on some cars the S7 '04 had it's weight split reversed causing a great many headaches to drive it. There are some other cars that were messed up as well, let's hope those were alleviated as well.

Back