1398611_391319324332575_1622051406_o.jpg

i1SYd7IAazT8h.jpg

i1ZJYOuwsP3QacE.jpg

The Prices for Special Suits :lol:

i1mc7LjqZ3U9kuB.jpg

Spa at night ;)

i1dDrgYzpja60SB.jpg
"The most expensive Lamborghini ever" oh silly PD

Yea but some people think only the cars listed as new to gt6 that were standard in gt5 are the only premiums.I'm just saying just in case that is true.

I'm going a bit off-topic, but I need to clarify something.

Not in any way to Forza Motorsport 3's (which I only played for a month since my cousin was a son of a gun and took it back with me being too shy to ask for more time to play :\

haha AnyWAY, FM3's simplified cockpit views in the quality that PD might do it would be just fine *cross fingers*. I've said it multiple times that I rarely use the Standard cars in GT5 because of the lack of immersion and I mainly/almost only use the interior view.
FM3 cockpits are in no way simplified.
1147146-forza3screen4.jpg

Lower detail/quality than GT5 premiums? Sure, but that doesn't make them simplified.
Amazing photo mode shot to good looking gameplay of a Porsche interior to a nice Audi interior to a bland Ford interior.
*Warning, mute the videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KAgA7QzYoIM#t=281
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eBhm1BivZkE#t=259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SwN27W378Gw#t=2114

I didn't say FM3 had all bland/simplified interiors but there is a great disparity between the more detailed to the lesser detailed, even more so than in GT5. I remember playing FM3 and I distinctly remember noticing how void of detail this one car looked and telling my brother about it (this was months before GT5 and even realizing how detailed the interiors could be since I never played Prologue or watched videos of it until after GT5).

Going back to relevant nature of my post you replied to and misinterpreted, I'm hoping the "Standard cars" in GT6 will have the bland interiors (or even more) that some of FM3's cars were like.

Why must every thread devolve into a "zOMG Flopza suckz haard" thread?
I didn't mean it like that. If I said "FM4's simplified interiors", then I'd understand. Even then, I'm not talking about all/most of the cars in FM3; FM4 (which I didn't play) doesn't have that issue, I believe. I just don't get how you guys thought I was taking the route of saying that Forza sucks from that one bit about FM3's simplified interiors (which I didn't specify that I was talking about only the number of them that look bland). So I think that says more about you guys.

Last edited:
You're comparing a 2009 to a 2012 in those pictures.
When the v10 came out(2009 I think), it had the OPTIONAL LED lights of the V8 as standard as far as I'm aware.
You're correct. It was the first vehicle to use LED's everywhere. They used the same fixtures. The next model upgrade I. 2011 i believ had the beam lights where it's a solid LED strip and not the individual dots we see. There is nothing modeled wrong.

Back