GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Ok,but what about the sauber C9 and 2000GT, there on the regular list, but now they look premium.
I wonder where Eurogamer got their info from on the premium/standard list...it does seem pretty clear on there that the 2000GT is standard.

Wonder if that is straight from a PD list gained from the recent Willow Spring event. The article is very recent.

The roof is always white.

What's the big deal with the 2000GT? I've never driven one in game yet, so I don't know what all the fuss is about...
It was a limited edition classic in Japan. Some say it was the first Japanese super car. Held in high esteem. Also seen in a bond film.

Last edited by a moderator:
Compare to GT5 2000GT.

fz7p.jpg

If thats a standard and thats the quality of the standards then I am stoked to say the least.
We have several levels for standard cars. Some that were more premiumized than others. Some will look closer to premium spec, some will be better than gt5 standards and some(probably majority) will look like gt5 standards.

I wonder where Eurogamer got their info from on the premium/standard list...it does seem pretty clear on there that the 2000GT is standard.

Wonder if that is straight from a PD list gained from the recent Willow Spring event. The article is very recent.

"And here's the original line-up, complete with DLC cars. Though some cars are being updated from the standard models - builds ported over from earlier versions of Gran Turismo, that is - we don't know exactly which ones are making the jump. So for now this is the cars as they appeared in Gran Turismo 5, with S denoting a standard model with no fully-modelled cockpit and a lower polygon count, and P denoting the premium cars. For Gran Turismo 6, both standard and premium models will live alongside each other in the manufacturer dealerships."

Oh boy... It is a premium car for 100%
It has fully modelled body parts, headlights and everything else. I'm really shocked that so many people right here cant tell which car is a standard and which is premium..

I don't know.. Don't you really see that it's a premium car or you just want to belive htat standard cars will look like that? If the latter... then you are going to be very disappointed.

ps. Sorry if my English is bad.

I really think that's a standard car, but fully fixed up. If you look closely to its interior, it doesn't fully look like a premium's interior but somewhat better it seems.
Do you honestly believe PD, or anyone in their right mind, would highlight and zoom in on a standard/sub-Premium car in one of their promotional trailers? That lovely 2000GT is as Premium as it gets.

Do you honestly believe PD, or anyone in their right mind, would highlight and zoom in on a standard/sub-Premium car in one of their promotional trailers? That lovely 2000GT is as Premium as it gets.
Well for one I don't see it in the "6" list of premium cars. If it was premium, it would be listed there. Thus, I believe its one of the updated standard cars that PD teased, for how the standards will look like.

TokoTurismo
Well for one I don't see it in the "6" list of premium cars. If it was premium, it would be listed there. Thus, I believe its one of the updated standard cars that PD teased, for how the standards will look like.

I think so.

The Toyota and Sauber clearly look 'premium' .

Question is are they infact standard and PD have touched them up (that will be incredible)

or the obvious answer which is the car list in incomplete and they really are premium.

The Toyota and Sauber clearly look 'premium' .

Question is are they infact standard and PD have touched them up (that will be incredible)

or the obvious answer which is the car list in incomplete and they really are premium.

It is incomplete, as the list itself does say, but if they haven't received a major update, why would we be able to use them in the Photo location mode?

But you see, the cars are actually listed below the "6" list, despite it saying the list is incomplete.
Here, check it for yourself.

Link: https://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-car-list/

Yes but lets face it GT5 standards don't look half as good as that, I find it hard to believe that's how all Standards will look like (would be astonishing if they do but highly unlikely)

@Tired Tyres I have no doubt they "touched them up" but to that extent that when zoomed you can't figure out if it's actually a Standard, I have my doubts.

Not saying the both of you are wrong but seems unlikely.

If you look at the list, some cars with 6 next to them are in fact NOT NEW TO THE SERIES and are simply standard->premium convert HENCE this discussion.
if that's what you're getting at
I believe you're wrong bud. ;) It doesn't have a "6" on it, haha. :)

Just noticed that. However, I still can't think of anything but it being a slight mistake from PD's side. I really doubt that it's a ''fixed up'' standard model though, but rather a fully fledged Premium model.

I'll repeat myself;

Just noticed that. However, I still can't think of anything but it being a slight mistake from PD's side. I really doubt that it's a ''fixed up'' standard model though, but rather a fully fledged Premium model.
Yeah. The list is definitely incomplete and likely incorrect but it's OFFICIAL so I'm going to stick with it since at least I can use it as a source.

Yes but lets face it GT5 standards don't look half as good as that, I find it hard to believe that's how all Standards will look like (would be astonishing if they do but highly unlikely)

I'll repeat myself;

Hmm. Well since it saids the list is incomplete, I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. Although, I'm still going to believe there updated standard cars. :)

OK. In my honest opinion, the 2000GT is a fully-modelled HD car. The debacle with the car list has been shown with the DeltaWing - things are subject to change, and I imagine this car was simply overlooked.

Guys.. http://konzolista.tiscali.cz/articles/onearticle?link=gran-turismo-6-informace-177222

"Každý vůz byl vytvořen s neuvěřitelnou péčí k detailům, a tak si můžete být jisti, že všechny automobily vypadají, znějí a jezdí jako jejich reálná předloha."

translated:

"Every car was created with incredible care of every detail and therefore you can be sure that every car looks, sounds and drives like in real life"

What you think? Just PR or it is based on something what they really did? :P

Guys while looking at the brand new dealership UI I noticed, as well as you did I guess, that all of the makes are there, even those of supposedly standard cars (say, Hommell for example or Lister). So Used car dealership is lost? Replaced by online UCD? Who knows?

Also noticed this:
40833.jpg

Back