GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
i1GZ4rGQfsJPe8c.jpg

Just look at this picture! Now we have rally headlight and bumper guard 👍

Where did you get this?

Just found it lol Was not there earlier today?

That picture was discussed thoroughly on the day of the big info flood. If you look close enough, it mentions RACING MODIFICATIONS in the white text to the left of the headlight cover.
It wasn't actually that picture. They must've just recently added the rally lights and bumper, at first it was just head lights and wing.

So, diffusers, wings, wheels with custom size, bumpers, suits, and headlights, aswell as paints ar part of GtAuto? Sweet!

It wasn't actually that picture. They must've just recently added the rally lights and bumper, at first it was just head lights and wing.
There were two different pictures both stating the same thing. That picture has been on the site since the beginning of the week when it was updated.

Honestly, I'd say that some of PD's cockpit views look much more simplified than I've seen in FM3 or 4. There's just a fake or plastic feel to a lot of them. Some look fantastic, but this is what I mean.

real-vs-gt5-autobacs-arta-garaiya-super-gt-08-interior.jpg

This looks like a lighting issue really. I mean look at the alcantara on the steering wheel and then the GT rendering looks just like rubber, it seems to be an issue again with texture modeling from real life to the game. However, the lighting here doesn't seem to help matters so it might look better.

Being slightly off-topic but I really want to say that for the last few days, I've truly enjoyed visiting this forum again. Certainly a lot more friendliness that before, many good points made here and there, and with a few exceptions some really good and mature discussions going on around here. I love you all! Go GTPlanet! :gtpflag:

PS. I truly don't see how you can tell anything from that 106 picture, but maybe it's me.

Being slightly off-topic but I really want to say that for the last few days, I've truly enjoyed visiting this forum again. Certainly a lot more friendliness that before, many good points made here and there, and with a few exceptions some really good and mature discussions going on around here. I love you all! Go GTPlanet! :gtpflag:

PS. I truly don't see how you can tell anything from that 106 picture, but maybe it's me.

I think people got a bit grumpy about no new news and just speculation that might be why everyone is friendlier now :D:lol:

I think that exact model shown on the picture is a custom bumper for the VW Sambabus, only it's in chrome (in GT5 they were white).

Whats the difference? :confused:

Well the image is of a car part that was removable in GT5, rather than an aftermarket addition, so it's probably just the same as GT5 in that you can remove the chrome bumpers from the Sambabus and the SL Coupe but not add or remove them from anything else. That's what I think anyway.

Well the image is of a car part that was removable in GT5, rather than an aftermarket addition, so it's probably just the same as GT5 in that you can remove the chrome bumpers from the Sambabus and the SL Coupe but not add or remove them from anything else. That's what I think anyway.

I agree, but I think more cars will have that option now. For example now that the Shelby GT350 is premium it also has a front bumper, which I'm pretty sure will be removable.

Latest Posts

Back