GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
I agree, but I think more cars will have that option now. For example now that the Shelby GT350 is premium it also has a front bumper, which I'm pretty sure will be removable.

True. Minor aesthetic tweaks are always nice, who knows, maybe it will reduce weight.

True. Minor aesthetic tweaks are always nice, who knows, maybe it will reduce weight.

I hope Aerodynamic add-ons, Removeables effect weight... I dont like that bumber (remove it and get 15 KGs), although now the air pressures have changes and effects your stabability at high speed, lol. New Aerodynamics will be fun to test on High Speed Ring. :)

we can put bumpers now??

We've been able to put bumpers on cars since GT5.

If you're specifically talking about that bumper in the screenshot above, then that one's the one you can fit to the VW Samba in GT5. I imagine the customisation will be similar to in GT5, just expanded, with the light-pods and headlights we can see.

Last edited:
Not sure if I should put this in the news section or this. But in the current discussion of customizing in GT6, I remembered watching a video posted by Motorweek at a Silverstone event. And couldn't help but notice this:

What looks to be some wheel options.

I do apologize if this is late news as...there's no search option in the forum. I think? :nervous:

Not sure if I should put this in the news section or this. But in the current discussion of customizing in GT6, I remembered watching a video posted by Motorweek at a Silverstone event. And couldn't help but notice this:

What looks to be some wheel options.

I do apologize if this is late news as...there's no search option in the forum. I think? :nervous:
Old news but no worries, you'd have to know where to look to find that screenshot. Looks like a lot more wheels and different widths as well.

We've been able to put bumpers on cars since GT5.

Meh, yes and no technically. Yes in that we could change bumpers, but not to the extent it appears we might be able to do there and only as a set (with the Splitter).

Meh, yes and no technically. Yes in that we could change bumpers, but not to the extent it appears we might be able to do there and only as a set (with the Splitter).
The Lamborghini Gallardo and Aventador basically received a new lower bumper in GT5. If that can be done to most cars in GT6 it will be great.

The Lamborghini Gallardo and Aventador basically received a new lower bumper in GT5. If that can be done to most cars in GT6 it will be great.

I know they did (its what I did to make my own Superleggera), I was saying they weren't separate as they would usually involve being included with either the splitter or side skirts.

Thanks. That little car doesn't have enough power to accelerate up the hill into the tunnel:lol: Is that you driving? If so, any driving impressions?
Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention to these videos but what is the 012345679 in the bottom right corner?

Thanks. Is that you driving? If so, any driving impressions?
Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention to these videos but what is the 012345679 in the bottom right corner?

Probably how many RPM? 9=9,000?

Probably how many RPM? 9=9,000?
Haha..I think you're right. Why wouldn't it be on top of the bar, where the hashmarks are, like very other gauge in the history of the world?:confused::confused: And while I'm at it, it's pretty poor design not to use the space to the right and leave it empty. Why not use the whole space and make the gauge bigger and easier to read?

Thanks. That little car doesn't have enough power to accelerate up the hill into the tunnel:lol: Is that you driving? If so, any driving impressions?

I have found it on you tube

Idon't know if this is the best thread to post this, but, everyone noticed that we have on the car list 2 Huayras (2011 and 2013), my guess is that we are maybe looking for two versions slightly diferente being the 2013 the track package.
I think that in one photo of the game menus we have a yellow Huayra, which seems to have a front spoiler that we see on the track package.
http://www.gran-turismo.com/images/c/i1SRxdCbPMhWXEc.jpg
https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQCwdc4PYwDl5SJm&url=http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/lMSZNUwjPIo/maxresdefault.jpg?feature=og&jq=100
I might wrong about the image, but it's possible that we have both the normal Huayra and the Track Package.;)

I've been waiting for a video of that Abarth for a while! I just love how the new physics make the body roll much more realistic!
What Abarth? The above vid is an Alfa.

Dacc, I think you are right. I can faintly see a splitter on the front of the yellow Huayra.

Abarth 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 '52
I've gone my whole life thinking it was an Alfa :s

There are Alfa B.A.Ts aren't there in real life?

Last edited:
Glad that i'm not the only one who can see the splitter. Yeah less than 1 month to go... I just posted this because there is a lot of people complaining about being a duplicate, just trying to clarify that there is a small possibility of being the 2013 the track package.

Glad that i'm not the only one who can see the splitter. Yeah less than 1 month to go... I just posted this because there is a lot of people complaining about being a duplicate, just trying to clarify that there is a small possibility of being the 2013 the track package.
Yeah, at the bottom of the left front, you can see a faint line that is possibly the splitter. But it may just be the regular Huayra because in this pic, the same line us right there, it just doesn't go the full width of the car.
image.jpg

I've gone my whole life thinking it was an Alfa :s

They are Alfa B.A.Ts aren't there in real life?

Original B.A.T is Abarth based off a Fiat but B.A.T's after that are Alfas.

Idon't know if this is the best thread to post this, but, everyone noticed that we have on the car list 2 Huayras (2011 and 2013), my guess is that we are maybe looking for two versions slightly diferente being the 2013 the track package.
I think that in one photo of the game menus we have a yellow Huayra, which seems to have a front spoiler that we see on the track package.
http://www.gran-turismo.com/images/c/i1SRxdCbPMhWXEc.jpg
https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQCwdc4PYwDl5SJm&url=http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/lMSZNUwjPIo/maxresdefault.jpg?feature=og&jq=100
I might wrong about the image, but it's possible that we have both the normal Huayra and the Track Package.;)
Looks like you've got something there. 👍👍

The 2013 Track Pack car comes with the splitter it seems:

Whereas the road going standard version doesn't seem to:

Back