GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
I see my video has been posted on NeoGAF, shame some of their users didn't read video description, whole poiint was to overdrive the car.

I was looking at speed of car through corners and it is interesting to see effects of aerodynamics on speed on second corner.

Haha. But I will tell you this though. Thanks to your video, I'm inspired by you to drive just as fast as you once I get my hands on the GT6 demo on July. :D The new physics is what I'm most hyped up for, it'll be a challenge which I love. 👍
Amazed to have inspired you with only a lap on GT6 demo, thanks 👍.

Is it me or the game got a lot faster ?
I think it is driving line that gives more sense of speed.

A lap on the Gran Turismo 6 demo. Silverstone International Circuit (aka the South Circuit) in Gordon Murray's Light Car Company Rocket single seater, which was a complete nightmare to drive.

No more grass rev limiting!
1080p HD on this one

Last edited:

Notice how the acceleration and braking bars (just to the right of the fuel) don't actually change, implying at any point he is putting on both zero acceleration and zero braking... a graphical glitch? or an option to turn it off?

This is jaggedness:

sxehYMy.jpg

It's just a result of low rendering resolution and/or lack of antialiasing. Same exact 3D scene with AA applied:

YpGr8d9.jpg

And now this is blockiness:

zXCE3Oc.png

The lines are perfectly crisp, but it's pretty blocky for a Corvette, now isn't it? :P

GT's Premium meshes are more than detailed enough to where blockiness is never (and will never be) an issue, unless you're zooming into areas of the car far more than you would normally during normal usage. GT's issue is jaggedness, which is a result of low resolution and lack of antialiasing.

Last edited:
No more grass rev limiting!
1080p HD on this one

There seems to be still traction control on grass but on a bar close to throttle seems to be flashing red. Car is not really a nightmare to drive but quite fun.

Is that the T500 wheel they're using?
Yes.

From virtual to reality ;):

Notice how the acceleration and braking bars (just to the right of the fuel) don't actually change, implying at any point he is putting on both zero acceleration and zero braking... a graphical glitch? or an option to turn it off?
There was probably at least three builds. The new build was updated later on in the day and was first one I saw that had throttle and braking input display working while driving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hCbam67yIA
All Screenshots in one place in HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9NhKxnl7dE
May 15th Event Pictures and first in-game pictures.
hope this makes it easier for everyone to find the pictures.
I just saw your second video, do you have link to original source of picture at 1:16.

Can't believe I missed Kaz as I was in background recording some footage of GT6 while using my left hand to drive on control pad. Worst possible timing to record video as most of the time I was looking in that direction. Oh well at least I can say I was in a car garage which Kaz was in. Got to meet Lucas for first time and see Jann again, some organisational staff which includes GTPlanet's Synwraith. Also got to see the super fast Lacombe brothers and the recent GT Academy champions. I was expecting to see Jordan as all media meant to be taking laps around with GT86 but only like 7 did out of a possible 100 in the end did.

The scenario of Ronda (Andalucia) is too detailed to be a simple background scenery but too little detail to be a showy stage to street level.

Either way the have invested a lot of work.

5lz67p.jpg

af7jp2.jpg

No, I was told you'll be able to create your own circuit from the city streets in the new Course Maker. 👍

We will be racing through those streets.If they have more places like this I dont really mind the 7 or 4 (3) new tracks.

Unless the 370Z we saw in the video was an automatic, the shifts for a manual car are still too quick. Hopefully it's simply because it's an early build.

Unless the 370Z we saw in the video was an automatic, the shifts for a manual car are still too quick. Hopefully it's simply because it's an early build.

I've said this quite a few times now but I really hope GT6 is going to simulate the drivetrain.

I've said this quite a few times now but I really hope GT6 is going to simulate the drivetrain.
Yes. The DCTs in GT5 shift very unsmoothly, almost like a sped-up manual transmission. For example, comparing the shifting of the GT-R in GT5 with a real GT-R, you'll notice how much smoother the real car is.

Looks like that video does not exist :P

You have to paste the final part of the link between [ youtube]...[ /youtube] (the part after "v=")

This is jaggedness:

sxehYMy.jpg

It's just a result of low rendering resolution and/or lack of antialiasing. Same exact 3D scene with AA applied:

YpGr8d9.jpg

And now this is blockiness:

zXCE3Oc.png

The lines are perfectly crisp, but it's pretty blocky for a Corvette, now isn't it? :P

GT's Premium meshes are more than detailed enough to where blockiness is never (and will never be) an issue, unless you're zooming into areas of the car far more than you would normally during normal usage. GT's issue is jaggedness, which is a result of low resolution and lack of antialiasing.

Shadow resolution or filtering is not high in gt5. The pics you post have jaggies on the edges. There is a difference. GT6 has improved the shadow quality but it can still be noticed. Cockpit shadowing if improved all will be amazing :)

Back