GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Everything looks better as GIF:
gt601vgue9.gif

gt6024euio.gif

Is it me, or does the in-race map look less top-down and more diagonally behind the car than before?

Hardly a massive revelation, but just seems like an odd thing to change

Soon as there is still lack of videos / screenshots, I will post some of my amateurish content bit by bit :lol:.

Here is video of Gran Turismo 6 Demo Tutorial, Track and Car Selection, more info about it on YouTube:

^ I like how they start you from the pits. Small detail that has always been overlooked, but a great addition if they keep it for full version 👍

Soon as there is still lack of videos / screenshots, I will post some of my amateurish content bit by bit :lol:.

Here is video of Gran Turismo 6 Demo Tutorial, Track and Car Selection, more info about it on YouTube:

That's the kind of videos I wanted to see, car selection, etc... these details are super important!

Thanks again Saidur! :)👍

Any chance that brake balance can be set ? Does still works like in GT5 with ABS 1 - 5/5 default and unrealistic bias ? IMO, brake balance should be locked to factory setting, only changeable once brake balance controller installed, and ABS has no slider or value - only on/off switch until ABS controller installed. ABS controller would only control how the system will prevent lock up - aggressive or mild.

The body roll is just brilliant, thank you PD!

Back