GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!)

• Thread starter XS
  • 881 comments
Thanks for putting my tunes up, but the Trans Am Daytona tune is very incomplete.
Would you like me to take it down? I apologize, I should have messaged you because I kinda thought the tune wasn't ready yet.

Yes, f you don't mind, I would like it taken down. I'd like to get the requesters opinion on it as well as some feedback from my new thread in the tuning section

You don't need to bother with messaging me, as I'll be posting a link to my tunes in here to make it easier for you.

Looking at your OP list, I'm guessing the "Drift tune" note came in handy? I'd hate to see someone use that tune thinking it is a circuit tune! Well, if they don't see the drift note, then they kind of deserve it I guess :dopey:

Great work on the thread so far! Although I came here looking for a Supra RZ tune....

Me and gtplanets search engine don't like each other.

Thanks guys. @saidaouita I've found, at least in GT4 & GT5, that the '97 RZ and '97 SZ-R are somewhat interchangeable. I'm not sure about GT6 but try the SZ-R tune in the directory on your RZ. You'll have to adapt the tune some but see how it works.

Thanks very much for adding my GT-R Tune, I noticed there are no Ferrari 458 tunes, I've made a track tune for the 458 check it out @XS

Wow, I didnt even realize my tunes were in this thread! I was actually just about to come in here and see if I had to post them here myself. Thanks for secretly giving me publicity! :D

is their a possibility if someone knows how to do those setup for these maps especially when the power on 100% please talking about NASCAR to if possible
setup for these track please:

twin ring motegi super speedway

indy speedway

indy roadcoarse

apricot hill speedway

high speed ring

nurburgring gp/f

silver stone

fuji speedway

Last edited:
Ever think of doing a directory just for the seasonal time trials online.
Post the best out of five for each car, something like that would eliminate so much hassle.
What do you think?

Ever think of doing a directory just for the seasonal time trials online.
Post the best out of five for each car, something like that would eliminate so much hassle.
What do you think?
I'm not quite sure what you mean. We only have a couple tunes for one seasonal so as of right now there aren't enough tunes to accomplish what you're thinking about.

@XS my Abarth 500 tune from TheCardboardBox is 420PP not 542PP 👍
I'll fix that, sorry!

Just posted a new 650pp tune for the r8 LMS ultra anniv edition '12.
And Chevy Camaro z28 race car '69 @ 570pp
Direct link to my tune thread is in my signature as always.
Thanks a lot man for doing all this work ^^

Last edited:
Hey, just a notification that the Lancia Delta Integrale tune has been updated for 450pp seasonal event over at the Arrakis Speed Shop thread!

It's not about having a massive database from scratch, it's about a couple great tunes for each time trial car for each seasonal event.
Less search hassle, it gets broken down to its own category & I think it would give the couple of tuners better exposure because it's a smaller database of tunes specific to seasonals.
The database doesn't need every kid with a ps3 to post a tune and have a 8000 page thread to pick through.

I would be happy to start of a thread with someone based of one tune, people will catch on and go back to the others, soon as another three come out, Bam... We have 3 new awesome tunes & racers no exactly what it's for.

XS
I'm not quite sure what you mean. We only have a couple tunes for one seasonal so as of right now there aren't enough tunes to accomplish what you're thinking about.

I'll fix that, sorry!

As far as s easonals are concerned, I completely agree with the above post.

As far as general all purpose tunes go, I feel the more the merrier, as long as when people post new tunes, they are actually tried and tested by the owner first. Don't just post some crap you 'think' should work, but something you actually think will help others.

It's not about having a massive database from scratch, it's about a couple great tunes for each time trial car for each seasonal event.
Less search hassle, it gets broken down to its own category & I think it would give the couple of tuners better exposure because it's a smaller database of tunes specific to seasonals.
The database doesn't need every kid with a ps3 to post a tune and have a 8000 page thread to pick through.

I would be happy to start of a thread with someone based of one tune, people will catch on and go back to the others, soon as another three come out, Bam... We have 3 new awesome tunes & racers no exactly what it's for.
I think he should keep doing it how he's doing it. If you want a tune for a specific seasonal, you should be able to find it pretty easily within 3 minutes of searching through the forums.

In GT5, the tuning garages that built tunes for a specific seasonal posted a link within that seasonal forum. That seems to make the most sense. What really needs to happen is that the OP for the seasonal should stay on top of posted tunes within the thread and add links to tune in the OP. That's what I did in GT5 when I had the OP.

On that subject, I posted two new tunes for the Honda S2000 Type V '03

Matterhorn Seasonal - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6.291066/page-5#post-9161049

Circuit tune (Ascari & Silverstone) - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6.291066/page-4#post-9156776

Back