GT6 v1.01 - details

• Thread starter Tintorera
  • 368 comments
Took just 6 mins just then for me to download

V1.01

• Vision GT has been added to the home screen.
  • Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo is available as a gift car.
  • Online part has been modified on the home screen. 1.00 had 4 available online modes. Community, Open lobby, Quick Match and Seasonal events. In the 1.01 patch there is only Open lobby and Seasonal events in the online section on the home screen.
  • GT game server is now online in Europe
  • Car tuning menus has been updater to expand/collapse function.
  • Freshman Cup added to National B mode.
  • Status screen has an updated layout.
  • Tyre type fitted to car is now displayed in lower left corner of race display when driving

I was right - newer builds at game expos had tyre type on bottom left :)

If you dont like reply repeated questions, I have a tip for you...

Dont reply!!

"Jeez", like Raikkonen say: "leave me alone..."

Got it?? Problably yes, my "Jeez", this is so gay lol hahaha really Jeez?? Hahaha sorry

What you're really saying is that you're too lazy to be respectful to the rest of the thread, even though its only 8 pages long. Stop crapping up the thread with your stupid questions, stop being so self-centered. The world doesn't revolve around you, as much as you would like to think otherwise i'm sure.

Is it possible to pre-load the update?

I wish! But no, it's not. It would be really nice.

What???

I am going to delete my save and start from the scratch, who knows else what have been added on V1.0.

Can you confirm Damage Repair option in the GT Auto?

You don't need to delete your save, it just gets added to the list of races.

Has anyone noticed how ridiculous computer car rear looks like when they brake to corner? Look like hopping. Sounds maybe a small detail but bothers me. And I don't care what the car interior looks like, IMO.

Just mock me, sooner or later you will see it with your own eyes.

Some interiors really look like those standard cockpits from GT5(Caterham/PT Cruiser), am I right?

Also those additional cockpit replay cams are gone.

You wouldn't be a forza fan employed by T10 would you? lol

Anyone who has finished some of the events in Goodwood should go back to the event to get some gift cars that came with the patch.
I suppose more gift cars are given throughout the other events also so check them too.
Do we have to regold the event or will just going there get us the car?

Not relevant to the thread really, but anyone who doesn't want to wait, or didn't pre order. You can pick the game up tonight at midnight at places like WalMart or what have you.

Well it doesn't look like it's available here in the States yet... unless it's not an automatically prompted update. What's the actual process of getting it? I have a copy here and can't find anything.

Well it doesn't look like it's available here in the States yet... unless it's not an automatically prompted update. What's the actual process of getting it? I have a copy here and can't find anything.

Usually with updates they initiate at the start-up of a game. So I suggest every so often you quit GT6 and reload it again until it pops.

You wouldn't be a forza fan employed by T10 would you? lol

All I am saying is premium cars usually don't look like this:

flsf.jpg

Look at the wheel arches and the doors.
The cockpit looks strange too. I've driven many other premiums in gt6 by now, and they all look fine. So I think it could be a bug. As I remember, the premium Dodge Charger in GT5 had a bugged dashboard too, but that was patched I think.

Last edited:
I think that might be the semi-premiumized version of the Standard Lotus Europa that was in GT4/5.
If it's the case, it's better than other improved Standard cars.

@Wardez Make sure you have the v.4.53 system software on your PS3 and are signed in to PSN.
When GT6 is started from XMB you will see a download prompt, if the patch is live in your area. The patch and game servers are live in Europe, but I have not seen any confirmation from other areas.

Can someone confirm if the update and game servers are live in other territories than Europe?

I think that might be the semi-premiumized version of the Standard Lotus Europa that was in GT4/5.

Unfortunately that is not the case. Lots of differences in fact. The one in GT5:

lotus_europa_special_71.jpg

The new one is an older model:
i1TU7TeAlnTIaSH.jpg

Interesting they have this picture. Fender flares aren't even there in the picture @ZoidFile posted. Adaptive tessellation has failed us. D:

From what I remember seeing (it wasn't on my PS3, I'll know in about 30 minutes when the DL version will go live in Europe) there are two Lotus Europa in GT6 and both are Premium (they have a visible cockpit, Gallery view available). That's why I asked if the strange looking model was the standard model in GT4/5.

But yes, looking more carefully at the images posted the Standard model was a different version than the blue Premium version above.

I considered that too, but the question is, if you go to the effort in creating an interior, then why not make it properly. Its not like it's lacking details, its just low poly and badly textured.

Just tested the Europa Special and it looks great from the outside, smooth wheel arches, no segmentation. The interior looks also a bit better too.

Back