GTA Online Content Creator is here!

• Thread starter WWE907
  • 149 comments
Some of you who played Midnight Club: Los Angeles may remember this race - Old Route 66. It was probably one of the most popular races online, so I decided to recreate it in GTA. Obviously due to the fact that MCLA wasn't a very accurate representation of Los Angeles, I had to improvise a bit. Nothing special, just a quick point-to-point, but a classic from MCLA. :D

If this was for Xbox 360 I would have played it 80 times by now.

One thing I don't like about the race creator is that there's no Futo in it :(. Wanted to make several twisty offroad rally stages and auto-x courses just for that little funky car that handles like a dream offroad. Much disappoint.

One thing I don't like about the race creator is that there's no Futo in it :(. Wanted to make several twisty offroad rally stages and auto-x courses just for that little funky car that handles like a dream offroad. Much disappoint.

"Rally" mode is a joke. Why can't there be "WRC Rally" mode, where you actually have timed stages on dirt and asphalt, but can't draft or hit opponents?

"Rally" mode is a joke. Why can't there be "WRC Rally" mode, where you actually have timed stages on dirt and asphalt, but can't draft or hit opponents?
Try my Windmill Rally. It has off roading and on roading bits. I think we can find a way to improvise our own timing system.

I've made a few races. 2 of them are pretty fun IMO, once you learn them that is :lol:.

Upstairs Downstairs - Simple but effective circuit at the airport gyratory.

Drain Storm - Down the Drain's P2P cousin. Fast straights and tricky tight sections. Mind your head when crossing the finish line 👍.

Going to turn my hand to making some DMs soon> I will post them here when they're ready.

Be nice to get that ingame R* T-shirt, need to get a mission verified though :(.

Here are my published races.

http://rsg.ms/ReWnXp
gta11.png

http://rsg.ms/ReWFNS
gta1.png

http://rsg.ms/ReWRwp
gta1a.png

I'm working on a 16 Stage Rally that brings you all across Los Santos and Blaine County, as well as a F&F inspired GTA Capture.

The Rally will wait until the ghost racing is added in, and I'm gonna try to test out the capture this weekend with a bunch of you guys hopefully.

I made a moto cross track because I thought the R* one was inadequate however I haven't published it yet, it seems if I turn on custom vehicles you can use any custom vehicle in that class, not just the vehicles I've specified for the race. It means instead of just a Sanchez and Blazer, if I turn on custom vehicles you can use a Bifta for example. The track works well for the pushbikes as well. If anyone know if there's a cure for the custome vehicles let me know, otherwise I'll publish and would love some people to try it with and give me some feedback.:)
I'd like to see @CAMAROBOY69's swamp races too, might go looking for them.

Thanks GTA YouTubers for exposing a potentially game-breaking glitch.

On another note, I sincerely hope iCrazyTeddy gets banned from the RSG Social Club and YouTube as well, since he always posts sub-par videos with misleading thumbnails and titles. And speaking of him, how do I delete custom races from my map? I don't want to see his stupid race on my map or bookmarked job list.

Dune Ride: a challenging race in the Grand Senora Desert on Sanchez dirt bikes. Also a place that I finished 2nd twice to my friends at. :ouch:

1_0.jpg

My first created race - Major muscle

It's a sub 2:00 race made for muscle cars, but sports or sports classic can be chosen (inc. custom). The first half is mainly 90 degree turns on wide roads, followed by a hairpin and a fast flowing section to the finish.

Back