GTA Online Content Creator is here!

• Thread starter WWE907
  • 149 comments
WHOA LOOK OUT HERE COMES A SWEET NEW RACE AND OH BOY IS IT COOL

PRESENTING:
ROOFTOP RUN

Cv1MIHb.png

FEATURING:
- DOUBLE AND TRIPLE RAMPS. AND ALSO SOME SINGLE RAMPS AS WELL BUT I DIDN'T SPEND AGES PLACING THEM SO WHO CARES
-
BIKES ONLY. NO CHROME ADDERS AT ALL.
- AT LEAST THREE PLACES WHERE YOU CAN FALL OFF. AND ZERO PARACHUTES. GUARANTEED.
- BARRIERS. LOTS OF BARRIERS. YOU LIKE BARRIERS? THIS TRACK'S GOT BARRIERS.
- NO BEARS
- AIR VENTILATION SYSTEMS. HAVE YOU EVER GONE TO A RACE AND THOUGHT 'Gee, this is kinda nice, but I wish there was a huge obnoxious obstacle for me to crash into'? WELL, THIS TRACK HAS YOU SORTED, WITH VENTILATION SYSTEMS AND SOLAR PANELS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE IDEAL DRIVING LINE.
- MAXIMUM 16 PLAYERS. THAT'S RIGHT, 16 ENTIRE (hopefully) PLAYERS ON SMALL BIKES SO PLAYERS CAN EASILY BE SHOT AT AND/OR KNOCKED OFF THEIR BIKES. YES 16 PLAYERS WERE NECESSARY
- A NAME THAT IS IN NO WAY SIMILAR TO THE NAME OF A POPULAR MARTIN MADRAZO MISSION. IF SUCH A MISSION EXISTED, THE NAME OF THIS RACE WOULD PROBABLY BE ACTUALLY RELEVANT, UNLIKE THE MISSION'S NAME.
- Probably some checkpoints somewhere as well, but they're mostly just side effects.

NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. '@Snorevette YOU ARE REALLY COOL AND AWESOME AND I WANT TO GIVE YOU 6000 THUMBS UP, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS INCREDIBLE RACE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US THE LINK' CORRECT? HERE IS THE FINAL PART OF MY MAGNUM OPUS.

INTRODUCING...

MEGA LINKS!!!

THESE LINKS ARE LIKE NORMAL LINKS, BUT BOLDED, IN ITALICS AND UNDERLINED FOR EXTREME LINKING POWER. ONLY MEGA LINKS HAVE THE POWER TO LINK TO SUCH A BRILLIANT CIRCUIT.

http://rsg.ms/1n5LKk1

If it's anything as infuriating as that race we did last night that started in the car park I will probably hunt you down and beat you with my controller repeatedly :lol:

If it's anything as infuriating as that race we did last night that started in the car park I will probably hunt you down and beat you with my controller repeatedly :lol:

It's not too difficult. Some of the jumps need a bit of speed and a bit of leaning back though so I recommend you use the sports bikes and not stuff like the Bagger or Blazer. (I forgot to exclude them in the settings... whoops :scared:)

The very last jump is either intentionally set slightly too low, or it's an error on your part :P You have to lean back on the bike to make it up, otherwise you hit the wall and die :lol: other than that, it's very good! Stuff right in the middle of the where I want to be was certainly a PITA lol :P needs maybe 1 or 2 laps adding on though to make it last that little bit longer ;)

The very last jump is either intentionally set slightly too low, or it's an error on your part :P You have to lean back on the bike to make it up, otherwise you hit the wall and die :lol: other than that, it's very good! Stuff right in the middle of the where I want to be was certainly a PITA lol :P needs maybe 1 or 2 laps adding on though to make it last that little bit longer ;)

Yeah, I noticed that when I was testing. It's a bit annoying how 3 ramps is just slightly too little, but it's manageable. I'll add some fixes and maybe weapon drops for GTA races tomorrow.

WHOOPS I FORGOT TO PATCH IT TODAY AND ITS A BIT LATE TO START PATCHING IT NOW SORRY. It's GTA V though so you should be used to delayed patches.

Sorry for the double post, but Rooftop Run has now been updated with a huge 4-ramp instead of a 3-ramp and some slight adjustments to barrier placement. I've also tried it with the Bagger, Blazer and Daemon and it is actually possible to complete a lap in all of them - a lot more difficult than with sports bikes, but possible if you want a challenge. Go try it out!

I was terrified you'd just published a race identical to mine, but then I realised. :lol:

Because I drove the route so many times last night, I figured, what if the route itself was a race? So I turned the route to Martin's house from Rooftop Rumble into a race, just in case you weren't already sick of doing that :P. I know people have different ways of getting there, and this isn't the original route the GPS plans out for you, but this is the way I go and a lot of other people do too.

THE RUMBLE

The Rumble map.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

I'm working on a superX track for dirt bikes around the racetrack. I've pretty much got the layout I want but a lot of fine tuning is needed; jumps properly aligned, checkpoints finalized etc.

I'd love to get some feedback on it, just remember that it's a work in progress.

INFIELD RUNNING

I'm working on a superX track for dirt bikes around the racetrack. I've pretty much got the layout I want but a lot of fine tuning is needed; jumps properly aligned, checkpoints finalized etc.

I'd love to get some feedback on it, just remember that it's a work in progress.

INFIELD RUNNING

Just tried it out, and it seems pretty good! The only thing I'd change is maybe add a few of those arrow signs to point people in the right direction, as I found myself getting a little confused in some areas, especially after checkpoint 10 (I think it's that one - the one before the jump above the tunnel). A few more consecutive jumps like the ones in the car park would help give it that extra supercross feel too. :P

INFIELD RUNNING

I've been enjoying these dirt bike tracks lately, I'll give yours a go next time I'm online. So....err, you scratch my back I'll scratch yours?:sly: My track below was built on the Redwood Lights track, called it "Hello MotoX".
Edit: Actually you already raced my track with me the other day didn't you?

My bad, didn't know which link to use, this one should work I just tried it.
http://rsg.ms/1mrkY5n

Last edited:
Let's just all see how many layouts we can make of the Redwood lights course :P

I'm not even kidding. I'm gonna try and make a layout of my own today.

Let's just all see how many layouts we can make of the Redwood lights course :P

I'm not even kidding. I'm gonna try and make a layout of my own today.

Go for it!:lol: I'll try yours when it's done.:D

INFIELD RUNNING

I tried this today as well, quite creative, fun little track.👍

Just tried to make the Top Gear Test Track. I kinda succeeded in that I found a place where it's sorta possible, but it has to be mirrored and I did a pretty bad job of replicating the different parts of the track. R* needs to let us build in the LS airport... it would be so much better for making tracks.
tgtt.png

Link

I wish they would hurry up and fix the issue where, when Custom Vehicles are allowed, it allows you to use any custom vehicle you have in that class as opposed to the vehicles that are supposed to be allowed in the race.
I just made a race called "Monster Jam" which is exclusively for Sandkings on the oval dirt horse track. It has a jump down each straight just like the real Monster Jam monster truck races, and I put some wreckage/carnage in each corner to throw in some Freestyle flavour. It's not published yet though, anyone who wants to test it with me let me know.

Back