GTA Online Content Creator is here!

• Thread starter WWE907
  • 149 comments
I find it better than nothing really. It's the only creator I've tried, but it's very easy to do everything needed. :)

Its very similar to the Halo 4 map editor. Which is a nice basic map editor. You can add objects to the existing land, just cant manipulate the land. I haven't had much of a chance to put some serious effort into it yet. I also haven't checked to see how many objects you can place per race or deathmatch. They were smart calling it a beta.

I spent about 3 hours over the weekend creating an offroad swamp map. Turned out pretty good but you are limited to 50 objects. Also only 10 dynamic objects. So this is even more basic than I expected. However it is labeled as a beta so maybe they will allow more objects in the full version. Obtaining your map is quite clunky since you have to go online to their site to get it. Overall its not bad but it could be improved a lot.

I made a race called "Swamp Race 1" if anyone wants to try it out. I put about 3 hours into it. Still needs a little work but overall I think its quite solid. Up to 16 players. After I receive some feedback I will make the changes and call it Swamp Race 2. Lots of mud, water, jumps, reeds, and obstacles. Its designed for offroad vehicles. It would be very difficult, maybe impossible, to complete with cars or bikes.

Last edited:
I've made a fairly amusing race around the golf course and a death match that I am proud of.. Seems like a great way to pass the time!

Someone needs to remind me to remake my Sandking-only destruction derby race on the dirt oval, since I lost my work yesterday...:grumpy:

Just created a 2-lap race on the Redwood Lights off road track. Published to the Social Club. Title "Redwood Lights Racing" or something to that effect.

Made some awesome point-to-point races if anyone wants to try them. The names are:
Blaine's Baja Bash
Clowns & Campers
Dirty Dunes
Mower Meltdown
And @soloaded made an awesome hillclimb track. 👍

Made some awesome point-to-point races if anyone wants to try them. The names are:
Blaine's Baja Bash
Clowns & Campers
Dirty Dunes
Mower Meltdown
And @soloaded made an awesome hillclimb track. 👍
Great tracks. Mover Meltdown awards excellent Xp 👍

I made an incredible deathmatch called "dm_hotdog"; it is probably the most creative design for a deathmatch ever. If you are prone to falcon punching walls or throwing your controller through your TV, this might not be the map for you.

The name is a reference to Source engine game maps.

As for my thoughts on the Content Creator itself, it's kinda fun, despite not playing much with it. I don't like how far spawn points need to be from each other. I had to limit my map to 14 players instead of 16 because of the limited space in my deathmatch location and the distance between spawn points.

Someone should make a fist fight on top of a crane.

Question: What is the maximum amount of people allowed to fight? I most likely wont make one, but I want to know how many people you plan on having. One on one?

If you can figure out the spawn points you could have say
1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1 for the length of the crane and a total of 8 people. Know what I'm sayin' ?
Bad news but good news.
Bad: you cannot set spawn points on the skinny yellow cranes.
Good: you can set them on the blue cranes at the docks 👍

It's a bit buggy, but oh well, fr nascarfan1400 and we can test it out.

Hey guys anyone want to try out my destruction derby match called Taxi Cab Showdown.

http://rsg.ms/KrHq06

This is a game for up to 16 players using the Taxi. The map is a little bigger then some of the other destruction derby maps I have played, however there are some interesting additions, which make it fun.

Hey guys anyone want to try out my destruction derby match called Taxi Cab Showdown.

http://rsg.ms/KrHq06

This is a game for up to 16 players using the Taxi. The map is a little bigger then some of the other destruction derby maps I have played, however there are some interesting additions, which make it fun.
Are there walls surrounding it so it's cheat-proof? Looks interesting.

Back