GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by dhandeh, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Flash_Sweden

Flash_Sweden

I’m pretty sure that I was on the roof of my office when I requested it. Spawned on the sidewalk when I was done with it

2. STI9

STI9

3. Dan

Dan Premium

Millions, you say?

4. Vic Reign93

Vic Reign93 Premium

Yep, Millions, 1.8 million an hour according to one Reddit user while doing absolutely sweet fa, except for walking in a circle due to a rubber band. :lol:

5. rallymorten

rallymorten

..I mean, it's genius if it's a R* plot. I doubt it because shark cards, shareholders and all that, but well played if it is.

Ultimately, it's got people talking, hasn't it? Generating buzz, giving R* some "consumer engagement" figures to show their shareholders..

I guess we'll have our answers when people start getting banned.

On a sidenote that obviously has no relation whatsoever, nine digits!

6. ProjectWHaT

ProjectWHaT

What's the exploit?

7. Vic Reign93

Vic Reign93 Premium

In a nutshell, Exploting Lesters locate a plane/boat option and pocketing constant refunds when said vehicle doesn’t appear, literally anyone who can use said option can do it, you just need a car, a garage and the ability to use said option.

GTA Online’s Reddit will definitely have someone explaining it to someone else. ;)

ProjectWHaT likes this.
  8. JR98

JR98 Premium

Go to your garage and get into any car
    Call Lester and request a plane
    Accelerate out of garage at the exact moment you request the plane
    If there is no plane icon on your map go to the big hangar at LSIA where the Luxors spawn
    Sit next to a Luxor once it spawns
    Earn $1,000 every 2 seconds
    ???
    Profit

ProjectWHaT likes this.
  9. Dan

Dan Premium

I almost want to go back on GTAO, sell off the cars I never use, and buy a Ruiner 2000. I’ve wanted one since they first came out, and I think I’d have a lot of fun with it. If R* could bring the user radio station to console, I would just cruise around all day in the R2K listening to Electro-Choc.

10. Leo Thorne

Leo Thorne

Does anyone know of the Doomsday Heist Act II glitch/exploit? It’s a ridiculously easy money farming method where you can earn like 2 million in an hour! It’s similar to the Pacific standard glitch.

Refer to YouTube if you want to find out more.

11. SlimCharles

SlimCharles

I've just heard of it. Will try tomorrow, but I think I'm late anyway. Even if it's not patched, the time to do it was the last week with the double reward (4m per hour).

It's the first time since 2013 that Im interested on money glitches. GTA Online was so small compared to now, but so inmense for Rockstar back then that they couldn't even make it work for almost the first month. Happy times, as the glitches were ridiculously easy to find and to do. Selling unlimited Adders... :bowdown:

PD: Lester glitch has been patched isn't it? I see on reddit that some variation of it may work (6 vehicle garages).

12. McLaren

McLaren Premium

It was patched. There was a work around I believe involving placing your CEO vehicle in its spawn and doing it again, but I read Rockstar has changed the payout to $0.

There is a very interesting Benny's Mod glitch going on that can edit out different cars with different parts. One I've read is glitching the turret off the Insurgent, iirc.

13. ExoSphere64

ExoSphere64

Good thing I keep a spare pair of clean undies in the glove box...

Doog, eran0004, Marcus Garvey and 3 others like this.
  14. Sage Ages

Sage Ages

So, is this game dead yet?

15. JR98

JR98 Premium

I don’t think so but R* are taking way too long to even announce the next update (if there even is one), it’s been over 6 months without an update.

16. rallymorten

rallymorten

This community certainly is. Insert your own choice of meme here because I've lost all creativity for the week.

..the usual suspects have begun teasing *something*, expected to arrive in either June or July. It's apparently going to be expensive and something that'll take up all your time.

Then again, Arena War can be described as "expensive" and "will take up all your time", and that was the dumpster fire that burnt too brightly.

Marcus Garvey likes this.
  17. Marcus Garvey

Marcus Garvey

I haven't played in a few weeks, so it very well might be as I was one of the last. Certainly one of the last round here. :lol:

18. AnthonyD1993

AnthonyD1993

I only play with friends these days in private lobbies. Not even worth it for me to be in public lobbies at this current time.

19. Flash_Sweden

Flash_Sweden

No. I personally have only played it 4-5 times since RDR2 was released (and I’ve mostly played SP in that game), but on those few occasions, I’ve always joined full (or almost full) lobbies. So I’d say that it’s far from dead, even if a lot of people have moved on to other games. Which is understandable, since GTAO is ~5,5 years old by now.