GTA V - Best Driving Roads

Still sounds funky, always liked Stratum's, but can never find one. I keep seeing Ingots all over the place though.

It's hands down the best car in the Sedan class. It outright obliterates anything else.
If you weren't a Bad Sport I'd help you find one. The only advice I can offer is to look around Sandy Shores while driving a nice car.

Sure thing, or I could just steal yours with my special Sloth colony.

Sandy Shores is a great place, I especially like the old motel which I managed to throw my Stinger over thanks to a rather discreet ramp made of old metal. Landed in the pool around the back, was full of rats, which I had good fun sniping at close range.

Cruising with my Bison should be fun. :D If only I could unlock the last Suspension upgrade...

SVX
When I get my tank/Buzzard/Lazer I'm totally going to try and become a bad sport. Too much fun!

If you've never been one before you get an awesome 2 day trial, I'm a regular in these lobbies and everyone has hacked chrome tanks and an explosion fetish. When my 15 days is up, if I behave badly again its 30 *_*

y u do dis rockstar

Rockstar are racist against sloths!

DK
Rockstar are racist against sloths!

Thats what I told them on the phone, they just throw out insults faster than they can fix a game. #countindembillions

And just for the record Rockstar, we Sloths don't wear eyeliner, its our distinctive patterns, please stop hating on different cultures.

Thats what I told them on the phone, they just throw out insults faster than they can fix a game. #countindembillions

And just for the record Rockstar, we Sloths don't wear eyeliner, its our distinctive patterns, please stop hating on different cultures.

I think the reason for you :dunce: is... You like to use this on anyone except GTP Crew members.

C4.

I agree with the routes you suggested, they are some of the best I've driven, however I think they are more fun in a multi-purpose muscle car, my custom Declasse Vigero normally fits the bill pretty well on both tarmac and dirt, flies pretty well too...;
Armour, engine, transmission, suspension and breaks are all on LVL 3, turbo charged, offroad wheels, bullet proofed of course, roll cage (unlike in most games for once the roll cage actually works!)
Takes a while to get used to the 'awkward' handling but once you do, christ if she had wings that car would fly, unlike alot of muscles I found that even the standard Vigero handles better on dirt then most of the SUVs and 4x4s that you can get in the game, but it's by no means perfect, more then once I've had to limp it to the side of the road waiting for a tow truck to come into sight so I can get it to a Pay 'n' Spray. Last major wipeout did more damage than I can afford to fix right now so she's sat in Michael's Garage with my kitted out Sanchez waiting to have the front wheels removed from the rear seats...(Damn Police Spike Strips followed by uneven road and a hill... :( )

There sure is a lot of scenic areas on the map. I'm curious if any of you guys have found any decent driving roads. On or off doesn't matter. I just fancy taking my personal Vacca/rally tuned Sultan/some lifted off-roader out for a good drive.
Maybe we can get a decent collection of decent driving routes, who knows 👍
Edit: Pics may be useful to pinpoint the exact location

Hello, if you are looking a extreme offroad path you should check there! Enjoy!

Attachments

• GTA-V-Haritasi.jpg
    GTA-V-Haritasi.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 45
Back